Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have another one! Men who cannot stand being overtaken by a woman and then proceed to then overtake me or tailgate me. Wankers

Reactions: 17
I have another one! Men who cannot stand being overtaken by a woman and then proceed to then overtake me or tailgate me. Wankers
Arrgghhh that takes my road rage to a whole new level!! [emoji2959][emoji2959]
Drivers who don't pay attention, nearly causing an accident, which thank God doesn't happen because you weren't distracted and acted quickly, and then instead of apologising, act like they didn't f*** up in the first place!! Winds me up so badly!! [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

Reactions: 5
Arrgghhh that takes my road rage to a whole new level!! [emoji2959][emoji2959]
Drivers who don't pay attention, nearly causing an accident, which thank God doesn't happen because you weren't distracted and acted quickly, and then instead of apologising, act like they didn't f*** up in the first place!! Winds me up so badly!! [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]
Oh god I know just what you mean re drivers not paying attention!!
I love my car but I swear it makes a mans balls go back into his body if I dare overtake 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shop assistants that are stood chatting and ignoring you😡. Went into John Lewis not long ago to buy a mascara, three assistants stood in a huddle chatting away. I stood there for ages, they knew I was waiting to be served. I just shouted "I'll go to bloody Boots then"😂😂. They still ignored me😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Drivers who block the yellow box -arghh. I would have them ALL jailed.

People who start unnecessary queues.

For example, in an airport when your waiting at the gate (before they call everyone to the gate to start boarding) and people just start lining up behind each other, blocking all the space and just acting like twats.
The plane isn’t going to leave until everyone is on it! There’s no benefit in you all standing in a line! It’s completely pointless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This happened to us once when the plane due to take us on our flight hadn’t even arrived at the airport! It was 20 mins away, and that was before all the time needed for the inbound passengers to disembark, ore flight checks etc!

Reactions: 3
I hate it when ssy for arguments sake there is a tub of something almost finished in the fridge/cupboard and that gets left and the newer one gets opened.

I cannot begin to tell you how much that makes me seethe.

also when bastards finish their dinner, don't scrape off any left overs into the bin and just put the plate in the sink and little bits block the sink.

STOP DOING THAT.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
People who can’t eat properly (ie chew with their mouth closed)
Parents who do nothing when their children are being unkind to others

• Heart
Oh wow, this is going to be a loooooong one!

- Loud eaters/chewers/crunchers/general bad table manners. Genuinely makes me want to punch said person in the teeth.
- Boy racers revving their pimped up cars/bikes for no reason. We get it, you've got a car. It's still only a Corsa though hun.
- People at work who constantly go on about how busy they are and how many extra hours they do and how they haven't had time for a break. It's a big thing at my work, you get a lot of people who just love being a matryr. I get it, you're busy. It's not a pissing competition.
- The sound of cutlery and crockery clashing about - for some reason the sound incenses me.
- Dog owners who let their dogs wander off lead when they have no control over them. I once had a pretty hairy situation with my dog and a woman walking SEVEN dogs off-lead with no recall whatsoever. If your dog is unfriendly/aggressive/nervous/boisterous, please keep them and others safe. You'd think it was common sense.
- When people say stuff just for the sake filling silence. They either say something entirely pointless or just repeat what you've said - my stepdad does it ALL the time. For example: "You alright then?" "Yeah just tired" "Oh, just tired are you?" Well yeah.... that's literally what I just said?! Or, sat in the car - "Sunny today isn't it?" Yeah I'm looking through the same windows you are mate.
- Husband 'rinsing' dishes before leaving them sat in 2 inches of cold, murky water for hours.
- When you're eating with others - office lunch or restaurant - and they turn their nose up at what you're eating. So rude.
- People who 'reply all' to office-wide emails ¬_¬ particularly if you then get a chain of people talking back & forth.

There's probably a whole load more...
🙋‍♀️ ALL of these 🙋‍♀️ 🤣😂

Shop assistants that are stood chatting and ignoring you😡. Went into John Lewis not long ago to buy a mascara, three assistants stood in a huddle chatting away. I stood there for ages, they knew I was waiting to be served. I just shouted "I'll go to bloody Boots then"😂😂. They still ignored me😂😂😂
I’ve noticed that a lot in John Lewis and the staff are all “partners” apparently so you’d think they would provide thee best customer service. I actually found myself apologising for interrupting them chatting .... WTF 🙈. If I want to buy anything from there now I just reserve online and then just go straight to customer pick up point. Although the last time I did that they had two 12yo serving who I had to tell them what to do .... I was doing a return tho ..... very complicated obvs 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Being on public transport

People standing up on the bus or train ready to get off about ten minutes before their stop

I hate it when ssy for arguments sake there is a tub of something almost finished in the fridge/cupboard and that gets left and the newer one gets opened.

I cannot begin to tell you how much that makes me seethe.

also when bastards finish their dinner, don't scrape off any left overs into the bin and just put the plate in the sink and little bits block the sink.

STOP DOING THAT.
People who leave a small amount in a container and put it back in the fridge = Lastards

Reactions: 8
People who unnecessarily begin their sentences with “when” or “so” 🤬

People who dilly dally when getting fuel for their car! Get your fuel, quickly get back in your car and drive off!!!! Those who decide to do a weekly shop inside the petrol station too... whilst their car is sat taking up a pump! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
People who use the word hun or chick. I am neither so duck off.

People who think it's OK to say they're "shook" over something. bleeping stupid use of the word. Irritates me greatly.

Anything that's "on fleek". Another stupid word that means nothing.

People who walk slow across the whole pavement. Bloody move out of the way!

People who think it's OK to block the aisle in the supermarket to have a chat.

My neighbour who has a bag on his leaf blower but doesn't use it and blows his tit all up the street. Use the bag you complete wanker!

People that don't say thank you when you hold open a door. They always get a very loud "you're welcome"!

People who hang up dog tit bags for the Dog tit Fairy.

People who park in Disabled/Child spaces when clearly they don't need to.

People who post their dinner on social media.

Actually people who post every waking minute of their lives on social media. Get a bleeping life!

People that think its OK to talk at 70 million decibels when they walk past your house at 3 in the morning.

I shall stop as I could go on forever and a day. People generally piss me off in numerous ways with their stupidity.

Reactions: 14
1. People who use the word shook....
2. People who use the word hollibobs
3. People who dont indicate or pull out in front of you then go super slow
4. When your behind someone in the supermarket and you try and get past then only to find yourself behind them in the next aisle
5. Hair did....
6. People who walk around playing music on their phone on loud speaker / people who walk around speaking into the speakers rather then to hear...
7. Sniffers

• Haha
People who eat with their mouth open or talk with food in their mouth. It’s vile! No need!

People who tell me how to parent my child, despite me not giving birth yet! “Well don’t do this, didn’t work for me” GREAT!! But your child isn’t my child!

People who complain about something CONSTANTLY but in reality it’s something they do on the daily (such as turning up late, people who interrupt others)

People who post on Facebook “SOOOO ANNOYED xxx” and when someone asks what’s wrong they respond “nvm I’m fine” it’s like WHAT?!

And people who try and sell crappy diet plans on Facebook/insta. Good lord. I don’t want to buy a monthly diet plan now at the low low price of £99.99 to lose 7lbs in 3 months thanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Best thread ever!
All of the responses are things that annoy me!
Also, when you're walking and someone just randomly stops right in front of you, usually to look at their phone.

Incorrect use of your/you're from people who claim to be educated and far superior to anyone in the world.

Oh and when you vaguely know someone and then they begin selling thermomox or body shop or younique, then they suddenly want to form a solid friendship with you and you can tell that they're just viewing you as a potential cash cow or new recruit. Hell noooo.

I have a few...

• People chewing loudly or talking whilst eating - I’ve had to walk away from so many people because it makes me feel sick
• People who let their dogs excessively bark and don’t tell them to go inside - someone use to let their dog out at 2/3 in the morning and just leave it. After someone posted it on our towns Facebook page and put the location its stopped
• People who walk their dogs along the pavement off lead - what if that dog chases after something? Splat!
• People eating fish in an office (especially before midday)
• People who let their kids run riot in the cinema - sit down, shut up and no toilet breaks
• People who can’t grasp the concept of queuing - happens all the time in Disneyland Paris
• Having to get and pay for petrol/diesel and the ever increasing price - I remember when people were freaking out it was going to cost £1 per litre

OH MY GOD. This thread is so up my street!!!!!!!
Queue jumpers. I mean, you're in a hurry, but so am I?! Just stick to the f***ing queue!! This is my no. 1 pet peeve and when this happens to me, I really struggle to keep my sh** together and not snap, which has happened and my mum and sister are now terrified of having to queue with me.
People taking their shoes off on the plane. OH MY GOD, how can people think others want to smell their stinky feet for hours?! It's not like we can open the windows to let fresh air in!
People chewing with their mouths open or speaking while chewing. My skin crawls and I can't focus on anything else.
Throwing chewing gum onto the pavement. I've lost count on how many times I've stepped on fresh chewing gum. Just a month ago, I was wearing a pair of brand new sandals for the first time, and someone had thrown one right outside my car, the driver's door and I stepped on it! I looked like a possessed woman.
Buses and trains, when leople put their feet up with the soles right on top of the seat! Aaarrgghh!
Sneezing and not covering your mouth. I mean, I can literally see the nasty bacteria coming out of their mouths! I sure as hell don't want it inside me!
When someone has a cold/flu, say they have it, only to proceed to shake hand or give a couple kisses to greet. I mean, dafuq?!
Dog owners not picking up their dogs business!
I could honestly go on for hours. I'm not a very patient person.
I’m the same.
People eating loudly especially when it’s the constant smacking of chewing gum

My dog licking himself, I don’t know what it is but it goes through me to the point where I want to scream.

People that can’t use indicators and don’t know how to use roundabouts

People that you hold a door open for and they don’t say thank you

People that turn up late. Every. Single. Time and think it’s endearing. It’s not, it’s bleeping rude.

Most youtubers.

School mums who can’t be arsed to walk their children the 2 minute walk so instead get the Range Rover out then clog the street up parking illegally.

I honestly could go on ha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.