Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celebrities posting photographs of themselves from a hospital bed with a full face of make-up and perfectly coiffured hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People that "sing" along to songs while posing on instagram stories. It drives me MAD. Such narcissistic twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never heard anyone say narna, only nana.

People who vape, please be careful if you have cats or dogs as if they eat this it can kill them.
My cat is a fussy fucker. Plus she finds it a task taking childproof caps off too 💁‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
People who insist on crowding round the belt at the airport to get luggage... I'm not talking about 1 person I'm talking about the whole bloody family...
People at airports rushing to queue for 30 minutes before the gate opens. You have an allocated seat and the plane ain’t going nowhere until your all on. Chill out

Zoella; Alfie Deyes, Joe, Dianne, Mikey Pearce, oli white are also on my list of annoying things.

Reactions: 7
People who post pics of their manicure on social media with their hand on the steering wheel so you can see what car they’ve got. Bore off!
THIS. I equally can't stand the classic leaving hospital shot that everyone does - partner carrying the car seat out of hospital with his back to the camera. I can't be the only one who'd rather have a picture of him and the baby face on?! I also hate when people purposely don't use the most obvious term for something - I know a girl who (on Instagram) only ever refers to her dog as a "canine" and never a dog - what the duck?! I definitely have more peeves.

• Haha
THIS. I equally can't stand the classic leaving hospital shot that everyone does - partner carrying the car seat out of hospital with his back to the camera. I can't be the only one who'd rather have a picture of him and the baby face on?! I also hate when people purposely don't use the most obvious term for something - I know a girl who (on Instagram) only ever refers to her dog as a "canine" and never a dog - what the duck?! I definitely have more peeves.
Oh yeah the hospital shot is pure wank 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And people who post photos of their arm on IG or facebook with a drip attached to tell everyone how poorly they are in hospital.

When "legit" is used. " It's legit the best thing I've ever seen"
Legit. Legit. Legit.
Legit duck off...

People on Instagram stories moving there phone back and forth behave ya self man I feel like I’ve got vertigo 🤮

Reactions: 1
People at airports rushing to queue for 30 minutes before the gate opens. You have an allocated seat and the plane ain’t going nowhere until your all on. Chill out

Zoella; Alfie Deyes, Joe, Dianne, Mikey Pearce, oli white are also on my list of annoying things.
So true about the airport thing. I'm always sat there looking at the line that's going nowhere like "you people are so dumb." That or still at the bar. ..( such a badass)
same thing happens on the other side when people stand up as soon as the seatbealt sign is off even though the door won't be open for another ten minutes. I do understand wanting to get off the plane as soon as possible but where you're sat is going to impact that far more.

Good shout on the YouTubers too.

When "legit" is used. " It's legit the best thing I've ever seen"
Legit. Legit. Legit.
Legit duck off...
“Literally” gets me. My neighbours boss “literally crucified” her last week.
Really Brenda*? Really?! I see no nail holes, there’s no large cross strapped to your back, methinks you’re exaggerating slightly!

Mind you, Brenda* does like to top everyone. I’ve always said if I was to go Tenerife she’d go to elevenerife 🙄

*name changed to protect the ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Literally” gets me. My neighbours boss “literally crucified” her last week.
Really Brenda*? Really?! I see no nail holes, there’s no large cross strapped to your back, methinks you’re exaggerating slightly!

Mind you, Brenda* does like to top everyone. I’ve always said if I was to go Tenerife she’d go to elevenerife 🙄

*name changed to protect the ridiculous.
I too hate the misuse of the word literally. I kept hearing a trail on a local radio station where the presenter talked about his love for a particular jazz artist’s music by saying that when he heard him, his ears were literally pinned against the wall. Obviously impossible. Pinned with tacks or nails? Didn’t it hurt?This trail kept going out many times a day and it made me scream. I couldn't believe a producer had ok’d it for broadcast either. I emailed the station manager to complain and it disappeared.

• Haha
Something that annoys me is when people go about their day with absolutely no awareness of the space around them. It's just so rude and maybe it's a symptom of 'me me me' society, it seems to be worse than I ever remember. If you go out to shopping centres or supermarkets people are just unbelievable.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.