Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my top peeve as well, it grates in every nerve within me. As a geography teacher it also goes the other way sometimes, sadly đŸ˜©đŸ™„
“The specific ocean”
“Which one?”
:rolleyes:

When people talk about “trying” a food when they’ve already bloody tried it
Worse still if they have a eye on your plate and ask to “try some”
At least ask directly rather than act like you’ve never had a chicken nugget before in your life
Emma Drew has set me off tonight 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The wankers over the road who have a driveway big enough to park 2 cars on, but instead leave their driveway empty and park all 3 cars on the road.
Who also moaned at us when we moved in that the moving lorry might stop their elderly neighbour getting his car off the drive...it didn't because we would never block some bodies drive. When their cars block every fucker from getting up the street daily, and if we need a fire engine, forget it.

They also told us not to worry if their over friendly cat came into our house, he's very friendly, no bother etc etc....if your cat comes in my house my dog will eat it, and I won't stop him.

Pay more money to move to a nicer area, still get head neighbours.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh and peoples dogs constantly barking. Why do you let your stupid dog out on the back garden and let it bark constantly. Selfish fuckers. I've got a dog and trained him not to do that. I hate humans so much.

Reactions: 7
Repetitive YouTube comments like "who's watching in 2020?", "who else came from *insert channel/tv show/film here*", "Nobody:_____ Absolutely nobody: _____", or the same quote/joke from the video posted over and over and over.

Reactions: 3
On tv shows where half the time is taken up with - still to come, previously, after the break etc, where they show you everything. No point in watching the shows 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Influencers begging for free stuff, constantly trying to sell crap and begging for attention.

People with bad grammar.

People who can't form a sentence without swearing. Occasional swearing is fine but please try and talk for 2 seconds without swearing. I know people might disagree on this

When neighbor's pets come and tit in my garden. If I wanted poo in my garden, I'll get a pet. I don't want to be put off going in my own garden because I know your cat has been pooing here all week.

When someone's dog is barking at you and running towards you and they say don't worry it won't hurt you. It really really annoys me! Karen I don't care how friendly your dog is and just put him on a leash. I don't want your dog to run at me.

Everytime my partner washes up, he leaves something in the sink. It may be a teaspoon, a cup, a utensil but he has to leave something there. Why bother washing up if you are only going to do half the job? I might as well do it myself.

People spending their life playing games in this lockdown! Agh I'm not even going to start...

Oh and people who waste food!! I'm so passionate about food waste. I hate people who leave food in their plates. I hate people who buy more food than they need than bin it. People who cook more than they need then bin it. People who don't know how to cook.

Two that I’ve seen recently reminded me how annoying they are

- pregnancy announcement on social media, then loads of comments from friends going ‘so glad the secret is finally out!’
I find it so showy as if the person writing it is trying to prove to everyone their a better friend as they knew before it became ‘official’

- grown women calling their Mum, Mumma Bear or Momma Bear it’s a whole new level of cringe the women I see do it are also mid 30s it just sounds so immature

Reactions: 9
Certain Aussie influencers who say cookies and candy, it's still biscuits and lollies here idiot. Oh and quit with the 'hi guyzz, how y'all doin'.đŸ€‘đŸ€Ź

Two that I’ve seen recently reminded me how annoying they are

- pregnancy announcement on social media, then loads of comments from friends going ‘so glad the secret is finally out!’
I find it so showy as if the person writing it is trying to prove to everyone their a better friend as they knew before it became ‘official’

- grown women calling their Mum, Mumma Bear or Momma Bear it’s a whole new level of cringe the women I see do it are also mid 30s it just sounds so immature
Also the Mumma Bear referring to her child as her bubba, they are 40 years old for goodness sake. Waaaay past being a bubba.

• Haha
This is a controversial one, but I really dislike the over-sentimental language surrounding death and bereavement. Usually badly spelled. "Fly high wit the angles", "Took too soon", dreadful poetry, etc. It cheapens grief somehow.

Reactions: 10
This is a controversial one, but I really dislike the over-sentimental language surrounding death and bereavement. Usually badly spelled. "Fly high wit the angles", "Took too soon", dreadful poetry, etc. It cheapens grief somehow.
‘Went to sleep’ is another death related one that makes me cringe

Reactions: 5
Yeah, it’s always angles not angels

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People who say wifey and hubby and are not actually even married but even if are married I find it cringe.

Influencers begging for free stuff, constantly trying to sell crap and begging for attention.

People with bad grammar.

People who can't form a sentence without swearing. Occasional swearing is fine but please try and talk for 2 seconds without swearing. I know people might disagree on this

When neighbor's pets come and tit in my garden. If I wanted poo in my garden, I'll get a pet. I don't want to be put off going in my own garden because I know your cat has been pooing here all week.

When someone's dog is barking at you and running towards you and they say don't worry it won't hurt you. It really really annoys me! Karen I don't care how friendly your dog is and just put him on a leash. I don't want your dog to run at me.

Everytime my partner washes up, he leaves something in the sink. It may be a teaspoon, a cup, a utensil but he has to leave something there. Why bother washing up if you are only going to do half the job? I might as well do it myself.

People spending their life playing games in this lockdown! Agh I'm not even going to start...

Oh and people who waste food!! I'm so passionate about food waste. I hate people who leave food in their plates. I hate people who buy more food than they need than bin it. People who cook more than they need then bin it. People who don't know how to cook.
With you on food waste - I love a buffet on holiday at the hotel but it always shocks me how much food goes in the bin. I know you pay for it in the holiday price but I don’t think that excuses a toddler a plate full of food when they won’t even eat 10% of it.

Reactions: 1
People who say wifey and hubby and are not actually even married but even if are married I find it cringe.

With you on food waste - I love a buffet on holiday at the hotel but it always shocks me how much food goes in the bin. I know you pay for it in the holiday price but I don’t think that excuses a toddler a plate full of food when they won’t even eat 10% of it.

Yessss that's s huge one for food waste! Also when people cook 1kg of mince for 2 people turn only eat half of it and chuck the other half in the bin. Why cook so much when you know you are not going to eat it all. Just cook half the amount and cook the other half some other day? Common sense is dead on some people...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yessss that's s huge one for food waste! Also when people cook 1kg of mince for 2 people turn only eat half of it and chuck the other half in the bin. Why cook so much when you know you are not going to eat it all. Just cook half the amount and cook the other half some other day? Common sense is dead on some people...

Why one earth would you even attempt to eat that much đŸ€ąđŸ€ąđŸ€ą i buy meat in bulk and use leftovers for my lunches at work...

I say this as im quite a greedy person and i eat big portions. 1kg of mince is at least 8 portions.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.