Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you are just trying to eat your lunch at work and someone has to comment about it like ‘ oo got your pineapple there ‘ yes I have ... let me eat it instead of commenting on what I’ve got!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When you are just trying to eat your lunch at work and someone has to comment about it like ‘ oo got your pineapple there ‘ yes I have ... let me eat it instead of commenting on what I’ve got!
I once worked in an office where a woman was known for this, then outdid herself by commenting on someone's cereal....... and picking a few bits out her bowl to try 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
When my partner can SEE I’ve done washing and his work clothes are on top of the pile and still says...”So, have I got any work stuff clean or?”. You know those moments in life where you have never wanted to punch someone in the face so much.

Reactions: 7
People saying ‘it’s a (insert) kinda day’ Or ‘take me back’ to a memory they share 🤢

Saying ‘tatties’ For potatoes or ‘tomsfor tomatoes

‘Beaut’

Friends (tv show) don’t get the hype

Those Nationwide adverts!!! 🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡
the poetry ones.
the lockdown ones.
the two wazzocks singing.
i hate them all!

and breathe....
I agree. Self indulgence overload...

Reactions: 4
People who ask for crisps from the packet you are eating.

people who chew with their mouths open. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Current irritation.. family member has 2 kids (twins) set up their own business and getting a puppy... constantly moans about being tired not enough time to do x y z. I just dont understand how you can take all these responisbilites on and then moan about it on facebook.

Reactions: 3
Noisy eaters gives me the rage like no other, I honestly wriggle about when I hear noisy eaters as I want to knock them out so badly 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

Reactions: 2
Calling a baby boy “little man”. I just hate it 😬
Thissssssssss! I don't get this. You won't call your daughter little woman, will you? So why would you call a little boy a little man? He is not a man because he is a boy. It's like calling a puppy a little dog? It's not a dog yet hence the name puppy i.e small dog? Agh

I absolutely hate when people don't use full stops in text messages. They write a whole essay with 2 commas in between sentences and no full stops. Full stops have been invented for a reason. Please use them. Write proper sentences in text and not just some awful gibberish.

I also hate when people write long ass paragraphs on Facebook preaching people what they should or not do. Firstly, no one asked for your opinion on how I should live my life. Secondly, how are you such a professional life coach and advisor on Facebook suddenly? Thirdly, you are such a hypocrite because you do the opposite in real life! For example someone writing a huge essay on how people should stay at home and those who go out are idiots etc then they go and see their friend who lives in a different apartment completely!! Wish I could report such people! The blatant hypocrisy and confidence is mind-blowing!

I also hate when family members profess their love for each other constantly! Some people like and comment with hearts and love you so much on all their family member's posts! Firstly there is no need for it. Secondly I know exactly how you are always falling out with each other so stop lying on Facebook that you are such a close family when you can't stand each other in reality. Why do you need to lie to strangers? I don't get why? It's not as if we care! Seriously I couldn't give two shits whether you love your daughter or not!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thissssssssss! I don't get this. You won't call your daughter little woman, will you? So why would you call a little boy a little man? He is not a man because he is a boy. It's like calling a puppy a little dog? It's not a dog yet hence the name puppy i.e small dog? Agh

I absolutely hate when people don't use full stops in text messages. They write a whole essay with 2 commas in between sentences and no full stops. Full stops have been invented for a reason. Please use them. Write proper sentences in text and not just some awful gibberish.

I also hate when people write long ass paragraphs on Facebook preaching people what they should or not do. Firstly, no one asked for your opinion on how I should live my life. Secondly, how are you such a professional life coach and advisor on Facebook suddenly? Thirdly, you are such a hypocrite because you do the opposite in real life! For example someone writing a huge essay on how people should stay at home and those who go out are idiots etc then they go and see their friend who lives in a different apartment completely!! Wish I could report such people! The blatant hypocrisy and confidence is mind-blowing!

I also hate when family members profess their love for each other constantly! Some people like and comment with hearts and love you so much on all their family member's posts! Firstly there is no need for it. Secondly I know exactly how you are always falling out with each other so stop lying on Facebook that you are such a close family when you can't stand each other in reality. Why do you need to lie to strangers? I don't get why? It's not as if we care! Seriously I couldn't give two shits whether you love your daughter or not!!
This is my family...my chavvy cousins who are all about the i inspirational quote decals and silver crushed velvet furniture are always spouting about how blessed they are and each Sunday they'll all say how they had their family aroubd and how blessed they are and how family is life. It's a shame they spend most of their time slagging each other off

I despise when people unnecessarily shorted or abbreviate words. I worked with a chap who did it to everything- taties, snips (parsnips), spoons (Wetherspoons), smiths (wh smiths), narnas (bananas)....just a few. A man in his 30s. It boiled my piss

Reactions: 7
Another peeve is people who open things using one hand on Instagram whilst they film. Open the box first and then show us, don’t faff around being a fart, showing us how you open a box.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shopping bags made out of hessian ... very environmentally-friendly but they don’t fold up easily, take up loads of space, and always seem to squidge their way out of the cupboard where all the well-behaved bags are, with a handle hanging out or whatever.

• Haha
  • Heart
A whole roast chicken. Normally I get my husband to tackle it and we get neat slices of chicken breast and a stripped carcass. When I do it, everyone gets lumps of chicken and only the really easy bits eg non-greasy, without bones or skin or any wrestling, are taken off what’s left. I’m so wasteful, could feed a family of five on what’s left in the bin.

Reactions: 1
This is my family...my chavvy cousins who are all about the i inspirational quote decals and silver crushed velvet furniture are always spouting about how blessed they are and each Sunday they'll all say how they had their family aroubd and how blessed they are and how family is life. It's a shame they spend most of their time slagging each other off

I despise when people unnecessarily shorted or abbreviate words. I worked with a chap who did it to everything- taties, snips (parsnips), spoons (Wetherspoons), smiths (wh smiths), narnas (bananas)....just a few. A man in his 30s. It boiled my piss
One of my colleagues always ask if I can make her a “hot choc” and it boils my piss!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know about anyone else but being in lockdown for so long, I rant to my family about very minuscule things and they're sick of it. Thought I'd create a thread in case anyone else is in the same boat!

Todays minuscule rant is the fact I washed and cleaned my car yesterday. Today, there's not only bird tit all over the sun roof but my neighbour has decided to cut his grass and clean his guttering so I'm sure the brown gunk on the bonnet is from that. I really had to stop myself screaming when I saw it. I'm full expecting my neighbour to clean it otherwise he will be off the Christmas card list this year :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.