Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reporters and interviewers interrupting their subjects and talking over the top of them - drives me bonkers! šŸ˜µ

Rude people who can't bear to put their phones down at family gatherings.

Reactions: 5
Bad grammar and no punctuation.
"I could of sworn".....ffs.
or people who just write like they talk and it's really hard to read sometimes a little CAPS LOCK thrown in i just can't cope and refuse to read stuff like that.
This is becoming a real issue these days. Some posts on Facebook groups asking for advice spill out a trailing back story with no punctuation whatsoever. I give up reading it.

Reactions: 1
Adults who donā€™t eat crusts on sandwiches.. I know itā€™s weird but cmon thatā€™s what kids do and its such a waste šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People on social media who dramatically post something like ā€œargh, Iā€™m so upset, Iā€™ve had a terrible day!ā€
Then you get the inevitable replies ā€œWhatā€™s up? Is all ok?ā€
Followed by their response ā€œIā€™ll PM you Hun.ā€
Grrrr why even post in the first place if you don't want to publicly disclose whatā€™s upset you, you attention seeking twit?!
:rolleyes:

Oh and another Facebook one - when someone ā€œchecks inā€ to the local hospital and posts it on their timeline with no other details.
See previous paragraph for the responses...

Also ā€œmy badā€ annoys the hell out of me! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People on social media who dramatically post something like ā€œargh, Iā€™m so upset, Iā€™ve had a terrible day!ā€
Then you get the inevitable replies ā€œWhatā€™s up? Is all ok?ā€
Followed by their response ā€œIā€™ll PM you Hun.ā€
Grrrr why even post in the first place if you don't want to publicly disclose whatā€™s upset you, you attention seeking twit?!
:rolleyes:
I am always taking the piss out of this with friends

Reactions: 2
In a similar vein - Instagrammers (usually Slimming World ones) who say nugs and strawbs rather than nuggets and strawberries.
People who say fam, sis, yaaaas, spilling the tea, and worst of all when they say "I literally just died!" šŸ™„
Oh my god, "narna" for banana! Bloobs! šŸ˜­
Also grown adults who say "tummy" makes my skin crawl.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My front door being unlocked. I leave it locked all the time, husband will go out and leave it. Really bugs me.

To be honest, the term ā€˜hubbyā€™ makes my skin crawl but I am highly irritable....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's a great way to look at it! I'm not even close to quitting my vape, but it's a house vape only šŸ˜‚
Yes!!!! THIS right here...this is my thread.

Where to start. (most, if not all will be about my bf)

When he goes for a shower or bath he never puts his toiletries back in the cabinet..... We have lived together for 7 years and I still nag him but it never changes
When he goes for the shower there is always a MASSIVE puddle next to the bath. I've no idea how he does this and I end up mopping it up cos he will just leave it there
not flushing the toilet
unlocking the patio doors in the morning to go out and smoke and not locking them again before heading off to work
dropping food, sees that he's dropped it and doesn't pick it up!!!!
putting things in the wrong bin for recycling
NEVER taking the bin out, even if its overflowing, he would rather put more energy into balancing something on top rather than bloody take it out

opens the washing machine and adds a random item of clothing to it........so much so he's socks and an odd t-shirt have ended up in a boil wash with the towels resulting in them being 10 times too small, just this morning he stood and watched me unload the machine (whilst he was sipping his coffee) and hang up a dark wash THEN.....THEN he watched me load in towels and he came downstairs and I caught him out the corner of my eye closing the door to the machine, I asked what he had put in and it was a pair of boxers!!!!!!!WWHHHYYYYY, I asked him 3 times to take them out before I done it myself and ran back up stairs with them to the basket only for him to go in a mood n say he was going to do it in a sec...no hun, in a sec your heading out he door to work and then it will me my fault they get boil washed with the towels!!

OMG I could honestly go on for days and days I swear......

PS, I do actually love him though
manchild?

Living my best life and the phrase goals šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ ...... TIK Tok šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Yes! Those Tik Tok ads that are on before every single YouTube video. Not even remotely funny.

Use of "hubby" - agreed! Also "bae" and "bub" or "bubs". They're as vomit inducing as the word "moist".

The Kardashians - never seen the appeal.

Beyonce - why is everyone so obsessed?

How they do the charts these days. I'm 33 and back in the day one artist had one song in the chart. Not Ed Sheeran's entire backcatalogue dominating the top 40. If that's how it is, scrap the charts.

Ed Sheeran - bore off.

The current explosion of home workouts.

Celebs desperate to stay relevant at the moment.

Yes!!!! THIS right here...this is my thread.

Where to start. (most, if not all will be about my bf)

When he goes for a shower or bath he never puts his toiletries back in the cabinet..... We have lived together for 7 years and I still nag him but it never changes
When he goes for the shower there is always a MASSIVE puddle next to the bath. I've no idea how he does this and I end up mopping it up cos he will just leave it there
not flushing the toilet
unlocking the patio doors in the morning to go out and smoke and not locking them again before heading off to work
dropping food, sees that he's dropped it and doesn't pick it up!!!!
putting things in the wrong bin for recycling
NEVER taking the bin out, even if its overflowing, he would rather put more energy into balancing something on top rather than bloody take it out

opens the washing machine and adds a random item of clothing to it........so much so he's socks and an odd t-shirt have ended up in a boil wash with the towels resulting in them being 10 times too small, just this morning he stood and watched me unload the machine (whilst he was sipping his coffee) and hang up a dark wash THEN.....THEN he watched me load in towels and he came downstairs and I caught him out the corner of my eye closing the door to the machine, I asked what he had put in and it was a pair of boxers!!!!!!!WWHHHYYYYY, I asked him 3 times to take them out before I done it myself and ran back up stairs with them to the basket only for him to go in a mood n say he was going to do it in a sec...no hun, in a sec your heading out he door to work and then it will me my fault they get boil washed with the towels!!

OMG I could honestly go on for days and days I swear......

PS, I do actually love him though
My ex was like this. Was such a shame when he mysteriously disappeared...

šŸ¤­

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.