Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People thinking that fur babies experience human emotions
People who take their dog to a pub and let it sit on the chairs.
I don’t want to sit on a seat that a skanky dogs arse may have sat on a few hours previously.
It should sit on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t want to sit on a seat that a skanky dogs arse may have sat on a few hours previously.
Wow, calm down!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm with you on that one. Also: dogs licking people's faces. Ugh.

• Sick
Where do I start?

When someone does a good deed but decides to put it on social media. I’ve just seen one on Facebook “been round to the elderly man next door who’d just ran out of bread & milk last night so I’ve just been to town and got him milk, eggs, bread, juice, crisps”
Yeah, that’s lovely I’m sure but does that warrant a post on a Facebook group? Just begging for attention. I’ve done good deeds, don’t feel the need for Facebook.

When I’m out walking and can see someone in the distance stood talking to someone and as soon as I get Parallel to them they say their goodbyes and set off walking next to me. Mate, either wrap the convo up and set off before I get there or wait until I’ve past.

When I’m having a little spat with someone in the office over email (I’m a manager of one area and have to liaison with other managers from other departments) so they decide to tag all the senior management in. When I reply I take them all out. But they all reappear when they reply and so on. I’m like, we’re both managers can’t we sort this without the senior managements involvement?

Reactions: 5
Where do I start?

When someone does a good deed but decides to put it on social media. I’ve just seen one on Facebook “been round to the elderly man next door who’d just ran out of bread & milk last night so I’ve just been to town and got him milk, eggs, bread, juice, crisps”
Yeah, that’s lovely I’m sure but does that warrant a post on a Facebook group? Just begging for attention. I’ve done good deeds, don’t feel the need for Facebook.
Yes! I agree.
Also, along the same lines...
I’m in a local Facebook group and every now and then there will be a post like...
“Just wondering if anyone knows how the old lady is who fell over by the bus stop earlier today? I tore the sleeve off my Prada jacket to use as a tourniquet for her and then stayed with her until the ambulance arrived.”
Highly commendable but you know the real reason they posted was for the praise rather than genuine concern.

• Haha
I’m sorry to hear that but glad you’ve seen the light! Hope you’re ok x

Thank you. I am okay, I just wish he would move out and stop freeloading, at least that way I coud start to get on with my life in my own home but hes at that stage where hes doing all he can to make my life a living hell...Including drinking and just being in the way.....yip, he cant afford to give me money for the house but he can afford to sit and drink for days!! Due to COVID-19 I am working from home like many others and its hard,

I lost contact with my close friends over the years due to him and his behaviour and his abuse. mental as well as physical. I will get through this. I have no other option xx

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yes! I agree.
Also, along the same lines...
I’m in a local Facebook group and every now and then there will be a post like...
“Just wondering if anyone knows how the old lady is who fell over by the bus stop earlier today? I tore the sleeve off my Prada jacket to use as a tourniquet for her and then stayed with her until the ambulance arrived.”
Highly commendable but you know the real reason they posted was for the praise rather than genuine concern.
yes this! 100% Yes, well done for doing the decent thing!
Then all the comments start “Nice to see there are still decent folk about”
“Set it to share hun”

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
People who don’t follow the storage instructions on food, like not putting opened ketchup in the fridge

Equally, people who put their toasters in the cupboard
Mine goes back into my utility cuboard after use because I don’t have a lot of counter space and can’t be doing with clutter. 😀

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.