Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband not grasping that supermarkets are not fully stocked and it’s not a case of what you want but what’s available to buy.
This morning, while eating his boiled eggs in his special double egg cup, he asked me to buy him “ one of those things that cuts the top off your eggs” when I went shopping this afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My husband not grasping that supermarkets are not fully stocked and it’s not a case of what you want but what’s available to buy.
This morning, while eating his boiled eggs in his special double egg cup, he asked me to buy him “ one of those things that cuts the top off your eggs” when I went shopping this afternoon.
I’d actually say husbands in general tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People who don’t follow the storage instructions on food, like not putting opened ketchup in the fridge

Equally, people who put their toasters in the cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 4
May have been said already but I hate the term bubs/bubba for a baby. Ffs. I cannot cope!!!!

Reactions: 3
People who don’t follow the storage instructions on food, like not putting opened ketchup in the fridge

Equally, people who put their toasters in the cupboard
I keep my ketchup in the fridge and my toaster in the cupboard! :eek: 😆

Reactions: 1
Instamums.
Instamums with the stupid letter boards like “busy day send coffee”
Instamums who say “you got this mama”
Instamums where every post is #normalisebreastfeeding.
ALL. OF. IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had the weirdest few years in Facebook...well first I should say what I find irrirating,you post a detailed response to a freind and get a "yup" or cool...or lol...this woman friended me over a mutal love of animals,she was so boring and dry never more than a line at a time and mostly one word...yet she would ask questions that needed a detailed response from me...a poor thing to do but I blocked her in the end...she had been blocked by three others too,also over gifted which im guessing made them feel awkward,she would knit a blanket or sweater at the drop of a hat.I actually started to wonder if she only had one hand or something so typing was a problem...but no wasnt that...she would be there the second I logged on too,has anyone else had this?

I had the weirdest few years in Facebook...well first I should say what I find irrirating,you post a detailed response to a freind and get a "yup" or cool...or lol...this woman friended me over a mutal love of animals,she was so boring and dry never more than a line at a time and mostly one word...yet she would ask questions that needed a detailed response from me...a poor thing to do but I blocked her in the end...she had been blocked by three others too,also over gifted which im guessing made them feel awkward,she would knit a blanket or sweater at the drop of a hat.I actually started to wonder if she only had one hand or something so typing was a problem...but no wasnt that...she would be there the second I logged on too,has anyone else had this?
Sorry if it’s crass but the way you’ve put that bit in bold is so bleeping funny, it’s really tickled me.Thank you.

I do empathise with your issue too. I find it very frustrating when people put no thought into their responses while you continually pour your heart out to them. Especially when as you say, they asked something that required it. A response like that tells me they haven’t really read it and don’t care. I get this sounds a bit needy, not everyone asked for a manifesto. But when it’s repeatedly, or the responses are so generic they could be to anything as they never interact with what you’ve actually said ,that’s what bothers me.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
To be honest, the term ‘hubby’ makes my skin crawl but I am highly irritable....
Wifey, just as annoying.🤬

Idiots banging on about homeschooling their kids when the kids are only about 2 years old.
Know all instamums who have lists.
Basically ALL instamums. DO they really think 250,000 people really give a tit about them, or their kids. NO they are not cute, nor do they sound cute.
Most of the kids sound like they could do with speech therapy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.