Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you're in somewhere quite quiet, for example the doctors waiting room, and people tap their feet, or humm really loudly, click their fingers. I don't know how to explain it but I just get really irritated by people making unecessary noise in quiet places :ROFLMAO:
Me too. I’m not sure if it’s part of misophonia or not because loud eating sets me off in the same way!

Smells. I am convinced I have some sort of super powered nasal functions. I have 5 Glade battery powered super fresheners and I can still smell every little thing in the house

Reactions: 1
My MIL eats with her mouth open and uses her hands. It is absolutely disgusting. That is what they invented utensils for :sick:

People who have a conversation on their mobile when trying to order in a cafe or pay for shopping etc and Stand there trying to mouth what they want to the staff trying to serve them and then stand there completely ignoring what’s going on around then while continuing to hold a loud, pointless phone conversation.

It’s so rude.

People being obnoxiously loud on public transport.

People spitting. Gross.

people allowing their kids to run riot in shops/cafes and completely ignoring them

Reactions: 6
I'll go to the supermarket with a list so I can whizz in and out. I can guarantee that for 75% of the items on my list, even the most random things, there will be someone stood aka blocking! right in front of the item which results in me having to attempt my best netball move to get round them as they don't move. Gah.

Reactions: 5
When people whose first language is English don't know how to use ('s) or make other stupid grammar mistakes that are obvious..

Reactions: 3
People who leave hairs or toothpaste in the sink. Just take the two seconds to rinse it out! Do they think a dedicated cleaning fairy comes along?

People who go to all the bother of bagging up their dog mess, only to then drop the bag on the floor or hang it from a tree/fence causing a worse problem than the dog mess alone.

There is not just the occasional idiot doing it, it appears to be a new craze as there are always dozens on every walk, and often right near dog mess bins too!

What the hell do they think is gonna happen to the bag? I just can't understand how so many people can think it's OK?!

People who listen to music on public transport without headphones - just having it coming out of their phone. Seriously ??

People who listen to music on public transport without headphones - just having it coming out of their phone. Seriously ??
Argghhh I HATE this. Or when they watch just random videos on their phone. Why do they think that's ok in a space where no one can escape it

Reactions: 2
This is the best thread ever!!! My husband annoys me a lot. I annoy him too but he's too polite to say anything. He walks the dogs off their leads and screams at the to get in the house when he's walking them. Leaves doors and drawers open and cushions everywhere. People who get really close to you to speak and just general rudeness really. Manners cost nothing.

This is the best thread ever!!! My husband annoys me a lot. I annoy him too but he's too polite to say anything. He walks the dogs off their leads and screams at the to get in the house when he's walking them. Leaves doors and drawers open and cushions everywhere. People who get really close to you to speak and just general rudeness really. Manners cost nothing.
hahahaha! I agree:
-leaving towels bunched up on the rail so they don't dry out then being outraged when they smell stale by the evening
-not being able to move anywhere in the house without a light on then leaving every single one on
-goes on and on if the kids don't finish their meals and likes to plate up leftovers yet will never actually eat said leftovers and expect someone else to do it.
-coming up to you to report basic things that they've done (i.e. had a shower or put a wash on) and expect you to say 'well done'

or maybe I'm just highly irritable these days!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
People who ‘claim’ baby names, before they’re even thinking of getting pregnant. “That’s my name...” erm. No, actually, it’s not. Grow up 😂

My MIL eats with her mouth open and uses her hands. It is absolutely disgusting. That is what they invented utensils for :sick:
I once went for a meal with my other half's auntie and cousins. His younger cousin ordered a mixed grill. She ate the ENTIRE meal with her hands. She just picked up a huge piece of steak and gnawed at it like a bleeping animal. I was so embarrassed and it made me feel so ill. it put me off my entire meal. Just use your knife and fork for goodness sake!

Reactions: 2
Chewing gum,especially in a packed tube train,making slapping noises and rolling it about the mouth with their gob open.😫

Chewing gum,especially in a packed tube train,making slapping noises and rolling it about the mouth with their gob open.😫
Yep, gum chewers
Noisey eaters
Eating with your mouth open
Talking with you mouth full
Not using cutlery
Fork in the right (but wrong hand
People who let their kids eat full meals (roast for example) with fingers
And the absolute worst - people who eat and chew like camels!

When I’m standing at the bar for ages and someone stands next to me for a second and the bar staff goes “who’s next” they go, “Yeah, two pints” I’m like, cheers pal 👍👍 I absolute hate that!!

Reactions: 6
People who moan that fast food isnt fastfood anymore but happy to leave what theyve eat left all over the table and floor even though trays and bins are provided. That member of staff that has to go pick up all the bleeping mess you've left could of been serving someone.

When I’m standing at the bar for ages and someone stands next to me for a second and the bar staff goes “who’s next” they go, “Yeah, two pints” I’m like, cheers pal 👍👍 I absolute hate that!!
I've walked out many a time because of this

Yep, gum chewers
Noisey eaters
Eating with your mouth open
Talking with you mouth full
Not using cutlery
Fork in the right (but wrong hand
People who let their kids eat full meals (roast for example) with fingers
And the absolute worst - people who eat and chew like camels!
Or if it’s chewing gum blowing bleeping bubbles.😡 oh god I get so wound up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.