Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who post pictures on FB of disabled children with the caption “Nobody thinks I’m cute. Like and share if you do.” And of course, the people who then go ahead and like and share it over and over again.

Just—yeah. That’s someone’s child fgs. Stop using them for likes you sick fucks. 😑 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤦🏼‍♀️

That and clearly misinformed, racist morons reposting crap about foreigners coming into the country and trying to ban us using the expression “Merry Christmas” or some other ridiculous shite. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
People who post pictures on FB of disabled children with the caption “Nobody thinks I’m cute. Like and share if you do.” And of course, the people who then go ahead and like and share it over and over again.

Just—yeah. That’s someone’s child fgs. Stop using them for likes you sick fucks. 😑 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤦🏼‍♀️

That and clearly misinformed, racist morons reposting crap about foreigners coming into the country and trying to ban us using the expression “Merry Christmas” or some other ridiculous shite. 🙄
Like how muslims are allegedly offended by the poppy! Complete nonsense.

Reactions: 3
My mother is notorious for cancelling on me. This weekend I invited her first, to a local shopping centre thinking we can mooch together. Nope, she cancelled on me. Then I invited her out for a Sunday lunch - only for her to cancel on me again.
She does this every single time I invite her out and it does make me angry. She doesn't just do it to me - but to my sister all the time.
Next time I would see her, I would then get an earful that I never see her. Grrr...

Reactions: 2
Disabled or elderly that park in mum and baby. 😤 it’s always them that park there when I try.

At the minute because of Christmas old ladies that stand and have a mothers meeting in the middle of everything move to a bleeping coffee shop that’s what they’re there for.

The meme/Facebook ones remind me of when companies post competitions and people find it necessary to comment 'Liked and shared' or 'my little one would love this, hope I win' or similar message. 🙄

My In-laws , have enough food in their cupboards to fed me n my husband for a good month or 2, yet they still have to go shopping cos they have eaten 1 packet of biscuits leavin them with 9 not 10 lol
And they store everything in carrier bags. The world plastic problem is in this house!!

Reactions: 1
The one thing that annoys me on Facebook is when a made up company asks people to like and share a post to win a Range Rover or a 5* holiday. People are silly enough to do it then they give a sob story as to why they should win.

Other things that annoy me are
People who talk loudly in a quiet place - no one wants to hear your conversation.

Not saying thank you when either opening the door or putting next customer sign at a checkout. It's basic manners

People waiting ages for a bus then when it does turn up they are searching around in their pockets for the bus fare - just get it bloody ready.

Neighbours who sweep up the communal path way and chuck the rubbish in your garden - yep i have a neighbour who does exactly that.

Drivers who park in either a disabled space or parent and child spaces when they aren't any of the above.

Attention seekers - no explanation needed lol.

Skinny people buying all the plus size tops, jackets and sweaters - you can literally wear a size nothing, leave the 18s for us who don't have the option. Clothes shops ALWAYS sell out of my sizes and it irritates the hell out of me!

The general public as a whole annoy me immensely 😂
I also can’t stand people with bad manners I work in retail and the amount of times I’ve asked a customer If they would like a bag,gift wrapping etc and they just reply yes or no without so much as a please or Thankyou drives me bleeping bananas!!
People who say brought instead of bought
Liars
People who always have to flaunt what they have bought and how expensive it was 🥴
Soft plays-enough said
Slow walkers
Customers who stand clinging to there money hand it over and it’s wet abc sweaty 🤢

I could go on I am a right miserable cow 😂

The general public as a whole annoy me immensely 😂
I also can’t stand people with bad manners I work in retail and the amount of times I’ve asked a customer If they would like a bag,gift wrapping etc and they just reply yes or no without so much as a please or Thankyou drives me bleeping bananas!!
People who say brought instead of bought
Liars
People who always have to flaunt what they have bought and how expensive it was 🥴
Soft plays-enough said
Slow walkers
Customers who stand clinging to there money hand it over and it’s wet abc sweaty 🤢

I could go on I am a right miserable cow 😂
I work in retail too and agree customers are so rude, we have to approach the customer and say hello and ask if they need help. I've given up as people are not pleasant.
Last Xmas Eve a customer kicked off as we had sold out of xmas turkeys - felt like telling him he should've bought it bloody earlier and sod off.

I work in retail too and agree customers are so rude, we have to approach the customer and say hello and ask if they need help. I've given up as people are not pleasant.
Last Xmas Eve a customer kicked off as we had sold out of xmas turkeys - felt like telling him he should've bought it bloody earlier and sod off.
I compare retail to working in the fiery depths of hell.
I feel ya sister ✌🏻 Stay strong

• Heart
I know it can’t always be helped, but snoring. God, it drives me insane. I’m a light sleeper so really struggle with it and no word of a lie, I can usually hear my husband snoring from downstairs he is that loud. 🤬

Another one; people who post up staged pictures of all their expensive birthday/Christmas gifts on SM just to show off. I know a few who are guilty of it every year and they are very spoiled people.

Instagram home accounts who “reveal” their latest revamp like it’s a sense of achievement. Yet, as in this case below, you see a billion tagged and #gifted items. So, basically they are scroungers who get freebies and end up with amazing big houses.

Really starting to boil my blood!

Ahh this is the best thread ever. So good to know I’m not the only one with small annoyances and general rage. In addition to my rage over #gifted/freebies and insta influencers in general my others would be:-

1: Chewing loudly. This makes me physically ill and CANNOT deal with this. There’s no reason, it’s disgusting. 🤮

2: Office ‘martyrs’: you know the ones. Has the plague, will not take two days off. Insist on coming in to the office and infecting the world because “I just can’t afford to not be here” Oh duck off the place won’t fall over you weirdo!!

3: Condesceningly being told “oh don’t worry, you’ll change your mind about not wanting kids” Can I say this loudly and clearly: NO!! If by age 31 and in a relationship of nearly 12 years we know we definitely don’t want kids... then we won’t be having kids!!

I get this so much it’s infuriating. Especially as I would never dream of commenting on someone’s decision to have kids. I don’t, in any way, dislike kids and I’m always delighted for people when they share their news. It’s almost as if it’s a personal slight to some folk that a woman doesn’t want kids. Weird reactions.

Ahh vent!

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.