Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are my opinions so if you do any please do not jump down my throat, I am not in anyway perfect myself I annoy myself all the time.😂
I am naturally a very nice, happy person with grumpy traits 😂

1. When you go to your local town centre on a Saturday because you work hard all week... you get there and it's full of old pensioners who could have come up in the week and also, babys who have just started to walk are toddling walking into everyone in the middle of town centre, parents paying no attention.

2. People who eat with their mouth open... my own children who are 3 and 7, do not open their mouth. So what's your excuse. Its disguisting!😡😡

3. Generally rude people... use your manners it costs nothing!!

4. Where my daughter goes to school, everyone petitioned for a zebra crossing to get put in... it's been put in yay!! However, people still walk across the road less than 5 metres away!!!

5. People that get up my ass when I'm driving and I'm doing the speed limit, please get off my ass and leave me alone...

6. Going to restaurant or any food place and people leave the tables an absoulte state! Have some manners and put it tidy or if your in a fast food place just put it in the bin, in most places you have to walk past the bin anyway.

I could list a ton more but I'm annoying myself thinking about it 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I agree 100%. In some parking areas they took away handicapped spaces and replaced them with mum and baby... Absolutely diabolical.
I can inderstand the annoyance if you are a parent with a child. But id be more pissed off my the ignorant arseholes that park in those spaces that are neither disabled or have kids.

I actually work im the community as a care support worker and i have one particular lady in a wheelchair, who i have parked in a mother and baby space because there were no disabled spaces and the normal spaces of this particular car park are fairly narrow. I did feel bad but i could always just park across two spaces regular spaces... but i think thats even more rude.

Reactions: 4
People who don’t understand food intolerances, have been to functions where I’ve been offered vegan food when I’ve told them I can’t eat gluten. Or places who say they can do gluten free food but cook it in the same fryer etc so I can’t eat it.
I could go on for ages at this subject so will stop here 😂

Reactions: 3
My MiL when she walks into the house without knocking 😡 and just turning up

My neighbour leaving their dog to bark outside all evening

People who walk too slow in front of you

Ignorant people in supermarkets getting in the way with their trollies

People parking in parent and child when they have no kids!!😡😡

Traffic jams

When you go to a restaurant and the menus are all sticky and smeary 😡😡

Reactions: 1
My old uni friend had a habit of eating wherever she was (sofa, bed) and leaving her dirty dishes on the floor. She just lets those dirty dishes pile up for days. Everywhere you go in her flat, there's a gross plate/glass to be found. :sick: And we're in our 30s now, so there's just no excuse!

People who honk their horns in traffic jams! What the hell are you on? Do you think going *beep beep* is going to magically remove all the other cars on the street? Do you think everyone else is happy to be stuck in traffic and you're the only one in a hurry to get places?
Conversely, people who speed recklessly when the streets are empty! Do not go over the speed limit because the road looks empty you muppets! I see this in residential areas and it kills me. A kid can run out in front of a car at any moment!

People staring at their phones when out with friends/parents/partners. Why bother to go out if you're only scrolling on your stupid insta?

These three categories are kind of lumped together for me because they're generally inconsiderate to an extreme degree: People who are perpetually late to everything, people who turn up at your house without notice (had a random friend turn up without ringing first just as I'd heard that someone had passed away- and he was annoyed I wasn't in a better mood!) and people who blow their cigarette smoke in my face as I'm walking past them on the street or sitting near them in a cafe! I do not want to inhale your disgusting cigarette smoke! Blow it away from other people!

Also when people lie for absolutely no reason over little, pointless stuff. If you'll lie about what time you woke up today, I know for a fact you'll like about more important issues.

Influenzas as a whole annoy me immensely- but I'm going to guess everyone who has responded before me has already said that.

Who knew so much annoyed me! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Influencers.

“felt cute, might delete later”.

People who drive like tit then get road rage if anyone gets annoyed with them or beeps them.

Studying for an exam.

Toddlers waking up any time before 6.30am.

Personalised licence plates.

Anyone taking selfies at the gym.

Boomerangs.

People who can’t own up to doing something wrong and just getting defensive and whinging to others about how hard done by they are.

Friends or family that are quick to call me for a shoulder to cry on but when the tables are turned are never available 🤨

Reactions: 9
Haven’t read this whole thread so I’m not sure if someone has said this already but - when you’re sitting on a train or bus FULL of empty seats and someone comes and sits NEXT TO YOU. WHY!!!!!???? It’s not even like I sit in the priority seats or the most convenient ones. Same thing happens on beaches.... you find a nice quiet bit then bang people set up camp right next to you
Or in the airport/motorway service station you pick the loo furthest from anyone and someone always picks the cubicle next to me 🤷‍♀️

Annoying things: old people/people who don’t work for whatever reason who wander round the supermarket between 12 noon and 2.00 pm slowly getting in the way when you just want a bleeping butty and a packet of crisps- same with the bank asking about a transaction they did in 1984 🙄 they have ALL MORNING TO GO 🤨 another one people driving up your arse because they are soooo important and need to get everywhere at 79 miles an hour just duck off, doctors who just don’t listen, yes I know you are busy but just try and concentrate on what I am saying for 2 mins!, and the fuckers that keep parking outside our house because they have about six cars that won’t all fit on their drive and they don’t park properly they park halfway between our house and next door taking two spaces up meaning that me and my husband have become those losers that have to swap spaces when we go out so one of our cars can park outside our own home and there are loads of spaces but they just park outside ours 🤬 that feels better

Last edited:
Influencers who share screenshots of posts from supposed 'trolls' with their followers and then their sheep/army go on the attack.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can inderstand the annoyance if you are a parent with a child. But id be more pissed off my the ignorant arseholes that park in those spaces that are neither disabled or have kids.

I actually work im the community as a care support worker and i have one particular lady in a wheelchair, who i have parked in a mother and baby space because there were no disabled spaces and the normal spaces of this particular car park are fairly narrow. I did feel bad but i could always just park across two spaces regular spaces... but i think thats even more rude.
I’ve had to do that a few times.
another option is, park is a normal space but get the said person out first and then park ( I tend to get ready to reverse into the space so at angle and then get my husband out he then moves to somewhere safe and I continue parking) you get looks and stuff but it’s only for 2 minutes. I know in this day and age people can’t wait.

People who use the person/ card lane on the m6toll and use their card, when the card lanes are empty! We have to use the person lane as we have a exemption pass to show.
And we have to use the unmanned toll exit a lot and you have to buzz to speak to someone and they take forever to answer when you can. See them
Through the window.

Another one
walking down the street
im knackered just done 10 hours at work-9 1/2 hours on my feet
trying to get home and I always get stuck behind two buggies side by side with mums (never seems to be dads tho) just walking slowly as they they can while I have the choice of my 20 minute walk lasting two hours as a crawl behind them or risk life and limb on the road (and that’s when they choose to speed up a bit) so I can try to get past them
just walk one behind the other if there is no space on the pavement for others to get past!
i just want to get home not listen to your kids howling while you ignore them and I don’t want to listen to how you hate the woman who runs your playgroup (or whatever crappy chat you want to talk about that day!)
and if It’s the other way and I’m walking towards them they give me the dirty looks for daring to want to get past without breaking my neck/getting hit by a car/bus/lorry!
drives me mad

Things put in sink even though the dishwasher is empty....but also putting things that aren't dishwasher proof in the dishwasher....

Leaving the cereal packet open .

Putting the milk carton back with a dribble left . ...

Emptying the washing basket & suddenly it's full even though you asked the kids & husband if they had any.

People saying sorry when they want to get past rather than excuse me...

I could go on but I already sound like Victor Meldrew..

Reactions: 1
Street Fundraisers aka Chuggers who stop people in the street
People who walk so slowly in front of me, when I'm in a hurry
Youtubers who rip their fans off
Constant reality tv shows

I hate most things but here are some that really grind my gears:-

- "Not gonna lie" ...person proceeds to lie!
- Space invaders!
- When you tell a story about yourself (which you rarely do) and that person finds a way of making it about them!
- I could be wrong on this one but people who let their dogs walk closest to the road. I almost killed a dog that spotted a cat and leapt out in front of me!
- people that play the victim, like they are the only ones that have had a tough time even though they likely brought it on themselves!

I have a friend who when having food will put small portions on her plate and then proceed to go out to the kitchen for another portion and then another... why not just fill up your plate the first time??? Weirdo

My dog eating... goes right through me. It’s not the chewing but the breathing he does 😰

People with no respect and talk down at people, I think it’s disgusting.

The fact I can’t stick to a diet

School mums in their little groups

And last but not least my husband who thinks he’s the only person who works long night shifts and that apparently warrants him to be a lazy bastard and not do anything else round the house or even do anything with the kids. Grrrrr 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.