Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who refer to “Full Time Mummy” as their job. That is not a job. It’s full-time, and probably more, yes. It’s hard work, yes... but it is not a job where you had to sign a contract and you’re obligated to work certain hours and carry out roles and duties!
Totally agree what about us mums that have to work we are still fulltime mothers worrying about our kids while earning money to put a roof over their heads, cloth them and feed them. Just coz you dont have to work dont rub it in for us what want to be home for our 3year old but have no choice

Totally agree what about us mums that have to work we are still fulltime mothers worrying about our kids while earning money to put a roof over their heads, cloth them and feed them. Just coz you dont have to work dont rub it in for us what want to be home for our 3year old but have no choice
And tgem full time mothers when your kids are school age your not you have 9 till 3 off

Reactions: 1
🤔 there might not be a physical, signed document but yes parents of babies are indeed obligated to ‘work’ certain (all) hours and very much do carry out roles and duties! Nappies don’t change themselves..!
And I would disagree that it is in any way suggesting people who also go to work are part-time parents. That’s just wilfully taking it personally.

NB I do not use the phrase ‘full time mummy’ as a ‘job title’ as it is a tit analogy and makes me vomit
Being a parent or sole carer is a “role”... which in my humble opinion is different to a “job.”

Also just because a parent works part or full time, doesn’t make them any less of a parent. Hence the “role” title. It’s not a “job.”

Being a parent or sole carer is a “role”... which in my humble opinion is different to a “job.”

Also just because a parent works part or full time, doesn’t make them any less of a parent. Hence the “role” title. It’s not a “job.”
as I said -
NB I do not use the phrase ‘full time mummy’ as a ‘job title’ as it is a tit analogy and makes me vomit
loli

* 😆

Neighbours who steal your recycling bins/bags from the road because theirs is dirty or broken. Despite the fact you've clearly numbered it. :mad:

(I love this thread)

Reactions: 4

Yes, it’s a role or an occupation, and it definitely is work but it’s not a job.

• Heart
Slow walkers. People who drive slow because they're lost. People who stand at a cash point or till long after they've collected their cash or been served, just pissing about with their purse.

Reactions: 3
People who cram on already overcrowded trains or tube trains. Especially on the London Underground. Wait 3-4 minutes for the next pissing tube!

When the christmas rota comes out and your working all the night shifts I.e Christmas eve and boxing day and a 10 till 10 new years eve and people who dont live close or dont drive get all the bloody day shifts

People who cram on already overcrowded trains or tube trains. Especially on the London Underground. Wait 3-4 minutes for the next pissing tube!
Speaking of trains.. people who dont let other people off before getting on.

Also - people who hover around baggage belts (ie whole families)... one person is sufficient!

Reactions: 5
People who eat loudly, swallow food and smill smack their lips 10 times after... seriously why!?!

People who post 50 memes a day about some attention seeking crap. I mean its great that people want to talk about MH issues and they are open about it i completely support that, but i dont need to see every quote on the internet about it every moment of every day.

People who moan about how busy and stressed they are but post a massive long status about it 5 times a day.. i mean really?

When people post cryptic messages/status' and when someone asks whats wrong (omg hun whats happened hun etc 🤮) and they reply with 'ill inbox you hun' 🤦‍♀️ feck off you attention seeking trogladytes...

Ahhh that felt gooooood to rant 😆😆😆😆

Avocado toast. Missing out the ‘on’
Bad parking.
“Can I get?“
People who shove past you and don’t realise a simple “excuse me” would put an end to the unnecessary body contact

People who post 50 memes a day about some attention seeking crap. I mean its great that people want to talk about MH issues and they are open about it i completely support that, but i dont need to see every quote on the internet about it every moment of every day.
👌
Funny how most of us here probably have at least one person like that on our Facebook. Why is this such a common personality type? And why don’t these people realise how annoying they are? I wonder what they were doing 20 years ago (pre social media).

👌
Funny how most of us here probably have at least one person like that on our Facebook. Why is this such a common personality type? And why don’t these people realise how annoying they are? I wonder what they were doing 20 years ago (pre social media).
Sorry to double post but the person I had most in mind just shared something exceptionally pointless, even for them.
884094A9-04E5-458D-9CCD-82219737DF8B.jpeg

Like, it’s not a joke, not a clever remark, not a meme... but reposting it like that is so bizarre when you could just write the same thing....yes, she had a tough year and is now in a much better place. But just because it’s true doesn’t mean it worth posting ...

People who refer to “Full Time Mummy” as their job. That is not a job. It’s full-time, and probably more, yes. It’s hard work, yes... but it is not a job where you had to sign a contract and you’re obligated to work certain hours and carry out roles and duties!
or full time yummy mummy 😂

Also, people who don't have to work (because they're financially comfortable, not because they're ill or have a disability obv)

This is mainly because I'm really bitter that I have to work 40hrs a week to live and other people don't have to 😂

When I see people who don't work complaining that they don't have time to get their nails done etc or that the weekend 'went too fast'. Or when people who don't work get on busy commuter trains or buses at 9am/5pm with prams or suitcases and complain really loudly about how busy it is. Trust me, I would not be on rush hour public transport if I had the option to travel at another time of day! And also when they book up GP or dentist appts early morning or late afternoon when they are the only times people like me can attend, and they can go anytime.

Sorry such a bitter rant lol

• Sick
Sorry to double post but the person I had most in mind just shared something exceptionally pointless, even for them.
View attachment 63177
Like, it’s not a joke, not a clever remark, not a meme... but reposting it like that is so bizarre when you could just write the same thing....yes, she had a tough year and is now in a much better place. But just because it’s true doesn’t mean it worth posting ...
Ah haha! Actually I've seen this on Twitter! Seems like that person stole this from a viral tweet.

Slow walkers. People who drive slow because they're lost. People who stand at a cash point or till long after they've collected their cash or been served, just pissing about with their purse.
Equally - when cashiers put your coins on top of your reciept and notes so you have to piss around with your purse lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People who stand at the till
Wait for everything to go through (normally packing it as one item to every five that’s been scanned)
Then after pissing about packing it all they then look confused about paying for it all!
That’s another ten minutes looking for their purse,slowly pay by card (while looking confused by their pin)/count out the notes (then loose change to the penny)
Then they slowly walk away
It’s every bloody time-I seem to stand behind them in every shop!

Reactions: 2
People who stand at the till
Wait for everything to go through (normally packing it as one item to every five that’s been scanned)
Then after pissing about packing it all they then look confused about paying for it all!
That’s another ten minutes looking for their purse,slowly pay by card (while looking confused by their pin)/count out the notes (then loose change to the penny)
Then they slowly walk away
It’s every bloody time-I seem to stand behind them in every shop!
Omg yes, especially people who use self service tills then don't know how to work them!!! Just use a normal one ffs

Or people who use self service ticket machines at train stations and also have no clue how to use them so you're stood waiting for 15 mins while they figure it out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.