Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who dont say thank you when you hold the door open for them or let them past. I usually respond loudly with your welcome

Reactions: 8
Haven’t read this whole thread so I’m not sure if someone has said this already but - when you’re sitting on a train or bus FULL of empty seats and someone comes and sits NEXT TO YOU. WHY!!!!!???? It’s not even like I sit in the priority seats or the most convenient ones. Same thing happens on beaches.... you find a nice quiet bit then bang people set up camp right next to you

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When work change your shifts you get a email automatically. But when you've done a extra hour they cant update it so that hour is lost and you've worked for bastard free

Reactions: 2
People who post pictures on FB of disabled children with the caption “Nobody thinks I’m cute. Like and share if you do.” And of course, the people who then go ahead and like and share it over and over again.

Just—yeah. That’s someone’s child fgs. Stop using them for likes you sick fucks. 😑 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤦🏼‍♀️

That and clearly misinformed, racist morons reposting crap about foreigners coming into the country and trying to ban us using the expression “Merry Christmas” or some other ridiculous shite. 🙄
My American boss has had me on the hunt for “Happy Holidays” cards and do you think I can find them? Even the ones that say Seasons Greetings on the front say Merry Christmas inside! Yet I've seen people share about how it’s being banned and how we are all being told to say Happy Holidays. Absolute rubbish!

Reactions: 3
Sorry if someone else has already said, not read whole thread yet, but my biggest annoyance is people (anybody) sad fishing on social media. We all have someone who writes cryptic posts fishing for sympathy and then leaving it ages to answer if anyone asks what’s wrong, or even worse responds with “I’ll DM you hun”. Aaaaggghhh grinds my gears. Just duck OFF!!!

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure if I should start with this 😂😂

Chewing loudly or with mouth open 😤
People that drink with food in their mouth 🤢
Lots of empty seats and someone sits next to me
Parking next to someone when there are empty bays
*might delete later* pics 🤯
Duck pout poses on toddlers, children etc 🤬
When football or sport takes over the soap channels 😫
A too cold bath (aka not boiling)
A late postman!!!! 😒

You know all the important things 🤭

I could continue but I won’t 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fuckers who can’t park for tit....

ITS CHRISTMAS, GET THE bleeping BUS OR LEARN TO PARK PROPERLY BECAUSE YOU DO NOT NEED 2 SPACES YOU INCONSIDERATE ASSWIPE.

Reactions: 6
Disabled or elderly that park in mum and baby. 😤 it’s always them that park there when I try.

At the minute because of Christmas old ladies that stand and have a mothers meeting in the middle of everything move to a bleeping coffee shop that’s what they’re there for.
I think there should be more disabled/elderly spots than mum and baby ones.

People not putting trollies back and leaving them in the parking lot next to cars. GRRRRRRRR.

- People who complain that celebrity news 'isn't real news' and then proceed to read the sports pages as if sport isnt another form of entertainment :unsure:

- People who burp in public, but more so people who burp with food in their mouth :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
Oh gosh I HATE burps too! I’m not a burper. I really don’t burp much if at all. When other people do really loud ones and they smell, that’s seriously disturbing.

Disabled or elderly that park in mum and baby. 😤 it’s always them that park there when I try.

At the minute because of Christmas old ladies that stand and have a mothers meeting in the middle of everything move to a bleeping coffee shop that’s what they’re there for.
To be honest I think anyone who is disabled should take prioriy in terms of parking spaces as opposed to a mum with a baby.

Disabled bays are a legal obligation. Mother and baby spaces are not. Therefore if there are no available disabled bays it is only right a wheelchair user, for example uses a mum and baby space.

Reactions: 12
To be honest I think anyone who is disabled should take prioriy in terms of parking spaces as opposed to a mum with a baby.

Disabled bays are a legal obligation. Mother and baby spaces are not. Therefore if there are no available disabled bays it is only right a wheelchair user, for example uses a mum and baby space.
I agree 100%. In some parking areas they took away handicapped spaces and replaced them with mum and baby... Absolutely diabolical.

Reactions: 9
Ooooh so many things! Started thinking I’m a real grump as I started this list! 😂

Boomerang posts - give me a headache. Keep still!

People who say “Happy Monday everyone!”
(Or any day of the week). It’s not a bloody holiday!!!

Bad manners - manners are free. Absolutely no excuse not to at least say please and thank you!

Bad hygiene! At least wash your hands! 🤢

Chewing with your mouth open. Just shut that cement mixer please!

People who compete for having the worst time of it .... can’t we just be sympathetic instead?

People who say “oh I know what you mean - me too” when they clearly have absolutely no idea what you’re going through.

Think I better crawl back under my rock for a bit! 😂

Here we go...😂
- people who stand FAR to close to you when your in a line (atm, supermarket...whatever - back off!)
- people who text, apply makeup, Light cigarettes WHEN DRIVING 🤬
- neighbours who run out to move their car into the space you've just left (losers!)
- when you listen intently to someone, giving them your full attention, and they dont even look at you when you speak 🤯
-people who play on their phone when you're speaking.
-people who cut you off and guess what you're going to say next instead of just LETTING YOU SPEAK!
- people who are blatantly fake and full of tit online and use their fake lives to make others feel bad about themselves
Rant over lol
Yes! When you are speaking to someone or asking them a question and they just carry on their phone ignoring you. My sister does this all the time!!!
Also people who slurp hot drinks. Errrrrrrrrrrrgggggggh my best friend does this :mad:

Fiat 500’s 😡😂
I have one of these :(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.