Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just bark "NO!" at them and keep walking. I know everybody's got to earn a living somehow, but duck them and their shady methods.

I just bark "NO!" at them and keep walking. I know everybody's got to earn a living somehow, but duck them and their shady methods.
I wear big, over-ear headphones when I'm out, just so people leave me alone. Works a treat with chuggers. Also, knowing the backstreets is very handy! Means I can avoid running the chugger gauntlet in the city centre 👌

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ this may not be my only post on this thread.

People who want to chat when I’m walking the dog/standing in a queue/etc, when I clearly have my resting witch face on, thereby indicating to the world that this is not a good time!

My husband not noticing things. Even actual earthquakes. I kid you not.

Neighbours. All of ‘em.

There are odd days when I’m quite nice you know....

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ this may not be my only post on this thread.

People who want to chat when I’m walking the dog/standing in a queue/etc, when I clearly have my resting witch face on, thereby indicating to the world that this is not a good time!

My husband not noticing things. Even actual earthquakes. I kid you not.

Neighbours. All of ‘em.

There are odd days when I’m quite nice you know....
Hate our direct next door neighbours. They are dicks.

Hate our direct next door neighbours. They are dicks.
Same my neighbours a class a c**t and I don’t use that word lightly
Actually rang the council on me and got me whinged out over my bin this week. She’s so close to getting a smack in the chops.

My husband has just said his is waiter staff asking how your food is mid stuffing your face 😂

And people asking for advice and getting pissy when it’s not what they want to hear.

Idiot parents that have no clue how to park safely at school run time...

My neighbour who after a year still can’t get her car into her drive so takes up visitor parking space ( you can get a van onto the drive) ( we have 7 houses and only 1 visitor parking space)

Twats that use mother and child spaces when they don’t need to.

People who lack basic manners...

Oh my god I have a massive list now I think about it! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
People who arrive at your desk “sorry to interrupt your lunch...”. Well you’re clearly not sorry, or you wouldn’t be interrupting my lunch now GTFO

Reactions: 5
One that winds me up a little (as it seems vain) is people who have a photo of themselves (alone) as their profile pic (that part is fine), but then another solo as their cover photo on Facebook.
Haha so true. Cover photos aren’t really designed for the average shape of a solo picture so more often than not it looks really odd too.

Living in a house that has another 5 people in,

1) Not putting a loo roll/kitchen roll replacement when needed but leaving the tube.
2)Piss on toilet seat/skid marks.
3)spit in sink from brushing teeth.
4) grease on cooker/microwave not being cleaned after using.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Living in a house that has another 5 people in,

1) Not putting a loo roll/kitchen roll replacement when needed but leaving the tube.
2)Piss on toilet seat/skid marks.
3)spit in sink from brushing teeth.
4) grease on cooker/microwave not being cleaned after using.
God at times it used to drive me crazy just sharing a kitchen with someone when cooking or hearing them on the stairs , let alone that sort of stuff! Feel your pain... any chance if not alone you could move to a smaller house share? It just becomes such a stress having that many people in one house when over a certain age.

God at times it used to drive me crazy just sharing a kitchen with someone when cooking or hearing them on the stairs , let alone that sort of stuff! Feel your pain... any chance if not alone you could move to a smaller house share? It just becomes such a stress having that many people in one house when over a certain age.
We own the house , husband bought the family home from his parents as they were going to loose it. He is an engineer who gets itchy feet so did a loft conversion as his brother and said culprit friend had somewhere to live. They pay rent and mainly stay in their area.

Said culprit was caught throwing his piss out of the window but karma got him in a way ass he fell down the stairs pissed and broke part of his jaw...not that i'm slightly content with that...

People who refer to “Full Time Mummy” as their job. That is not a job. It’s full-time, and probably more, yes. It’s hard work, yes... but it is not a job where you had to sign a contract and you’re obligated to work certain hours and carry out roles and duties!

Reactions: 12
Also it suggests that mothers who do have jobs are only part-time mothers, which isn't cool.

Reactions: 5
People who refer to “Full Time Mummy” as their job. That is not a job. It’s full-time, and probably more, yes. It’s hard work, yes... but it is not a job where you had to sign a contract and you’re obligated to work certain hours and carry out roles and duties!
🤔 there might not be a physical, signed document but yes parents of babies are indeed obligated to ‘work’ certain (all) hours and very much do carry out roles and duties! Nappies don’t change themselves..!
And I would disagree that it is in any way suggesting people who also go to work are part-time parents. That’s just wilfully taking it personally.

NB I do not use the phrase ‘full time mummy’ as a ‘job title’ as it is a tit analogy and makes me vomit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.