Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who hear someone say something that impresses them, latch onto it, and do it to death.

If I hear on telly just one more time - usually said about someone who died - 'she/he just lit up the room with her/his smile'.

Aye, I'm a totally heartless grump - life does that to ya sometimes. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We share a boundary (if that’s the right word) line with our neighbour, we have the land next to their driveway, been along it today as thinking of planting there for summer and they keep letting their dog poo and leaving it! 🤢

I was ready to throw it over their fence 🤣 partner telling me well their the ones who have to look at it everytime they get in/out of car which is grim in my eyes but annoys me it’s technically on our land and their leaving it

just plain rude

• Sick
Reactions: 8
We share a boundary (if that’s the right word) line with our neighbour, we have the land next to their driveway, been along it today as thinking of planting there for summer and they keep letting their dog poo and leaving it! 🤢

I was ready to throw it over their fence 🤣 partner telling me well their the ones who have to look at it everytime they get in/out of car which is grim in my eyes but annoys me it’s technically on our land and their leaving it

just plain rude
Plant something with thorns !!

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe there are still instagrammers that do that follow unfollow routine. I never accept their request but you can tell by their page. You can buy followers now if you’re that bothered, knock it off 🤪

Reactions: 9
People who make every single thing about themselves. Also people that constantly portray themselves as the victim when they are far from it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When someone still believes an urban myth that was disproven years ago.

When you’re casually talking to someone at school pickup and everything seems fine and normal until they unexpectedly make a racist comment about one of the other parents😳

Don’t think I’ll be making the effort to speak to them again anytime soon.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I have a double pram which is irrelevant really as they shouldn’t be doing it anyway but I’m sick of ignorant cunts parking on the corner of the PATH which leads up to my daughters school.I doubt a regular pram could get past never mind a wheelchair user or like me a double pram .Not only is is ignorant and lazy as duck it’s actually illegal and very dangerous .

Mouth ulcers, so painful and the gel to treat them makes you hit the roof. The oral equivalent of wasps.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The kids next door that do nothing all day other than boot their footballs as hard as they can at my fence. I twitch with every single bang and the parents allow them to do it even after having a few words with them (waking up my baby when she naps and honestly it’s just really bleeping sole destroying at this point🤣)

oh and the 8 footballs that are currently in my garden that belong to them. Dogs going to have a field day tomorrow. I did warn them if they come in, he will have them✌🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.