Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My child seems to have sensed I was about to pocket munch, and is now subconsciously hovering around me so I can't eat said munchies. And no, I cannot share! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mascara that flakes. I’ve found 2 mascaras (one waterproof and one not) that are so far, fingers crossed, flake free. Every other mascara I’ve bought be it high end or low end flakes. Argh, it annoys me so much!

Reactions: 5
Mascara that flakes. I’ve found 2 mascaras (one waterproof and one not) that are so far, fingers crossed, flake free. Every other mascara I’ve bought be it high end or low end flakes. Argh, it annoys me so much!
A few tiny drops of baby oil (drop it into the mascara tube) will help prevent that.

Reactions: 2
FFS ...

I bought a pair of shoes online; upon opening the package when it arrived, there were two left feet (different sizes). I returned them, only for two right feet to be sent back (different sizes). Bugger this, I thought, so I went into the store - who wouldn't sort the issue out because online and store stock are treated separately (nor did they have those shoes in stock). So, back home I went to call customer services ... who said they don't have those shoes anymore, so the best they could offer is a store credit once I'd returned what I had got.

Shoes returned, I bought some jeans online, for a 'today only' special price. Within minutes, I received an email advising my order had been cancelled as there was an error with pricing.

I'm about to give up on this store!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
People who ask for discounts at charity shops and people who start offloading their items before I've finished at the self-check out.

Reactions: 14
FFS ...

I bought a pair of shoes online; upon opening the package when it arrived, there were two left feet (different sizes). I returned them, only for two right feet to be sent back (different sizes). Bugger this, I thought, so I went into the store - who wouldn't sort the issue out because online and store stock are treated separately (nor did they have those shoes in stock). So, back home I went to call customer services ... who said they don't have those shoes anymore, so the best they could offer is a store credit once I'd returned what I had got.

Shoes returned, I bought some jeans online, for a 'today only' special price. Within minutes, I received an email advising my order had been cancelled as there was an error with pricing.

I'm about to give up on this store!
I hope you've left some feedback?

Reactions: 3
People who ask for discounts at charity shops and people who start offloading their items before I've finished at the self-check out.
And when you're in the queue for a self checkout and the person at the front of the queue is stood there like a gormless idiot waiting for a member of staff to direct them to a machine despite there being loads free all around them and holding up everyone else in the queue

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And when you're in the queue for a self checkout and the person at the front of the queue is stood there like a gormless idiot waiting for a member of staff to direct them to a machine despite there being loads free all around them and holding up everyone else in the queue
Working in retail teaches you one important thing - the general public are bleeping morons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When people put “ha” and “haha” at the end of every sentence when nothings even funny 🙃

Reactions: 10
People who write online articles and don't proof read them before they go public.

Reactions: 8
People who park on the side of the road leaving huge gaps when you could easily fit more cars in!

Reactions: 9
Unannounced changes to TV schedules 😡 just went to watch some show on Only Fools on channel 5 before bed, lighthearted etc. but no it’s been changed to Ben bleeping Fogle in Chernobyl. duck. Off!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When burger buns or bagels are not pre-sliced in the middle and I have to slice them myself. Why?

Reactions: 13
Someone on my "friends"list makes everything about her.
Mutual friend just posted a message about getting a new job. Instead of saying well done, they launched into a moan about how tit their job is. Theres a time and place and that was not the time.

Reactions: 18
When burger buns or bagels are not pre-sliced in the middle and I have to slice them myself. Why?
Yes, this is so annoying!

Adding to the food annoyances: bags of crisps that are half empty. I know the bag is always way bigger than the contents inside but it has always annoyed me 😒.

Reactions: 10
Yes, this is so annoying!

Adding to the food annoyances: bags of crisps that are half empty. I know the bag is always way bigger than the contents inside but it has always annoyed me 😒.
I rarely eat them but I was in the Co-op recently and thought they'd really jumped up in price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.