Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When someone messages you and you know they want to ask you to do something but they go through the charade of asking how you are, how your weekend was, did you see such and such on tv etc - we both know why you’re here, just get to the point and stop pretending you care

Reactions: 18
When someone messages you and you know they want to ask you to do something but they go through the charade of asking how you are, how your weekend was, did you see such and such on tv etc - we both know why you’re here, just get to the point and stop pretending you care
I feel seen. 🙌🏼 I go through this exact thought process at work at least three times a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The sheer amount of people on TikTok doing pov’s of teachers/classroom situations. Everyone’s just copying each other and it’s so irritating, especially that over exaggerated voice they put on

When you’ve returned to your parked car, having been shopping etc., and need to check your phone/gather your thoughts etc. before starting the ignition and driving away….and along pulls up alongside you some other motorist who frantically wants your car parking space. Calm down people!
People that don’t get in their car, belt up, start the car immediately, and vacate the space! Instead they Fanny about checking their phone, tak8ng their coat off, adjusting the mirrors/heating/radio/satnav 😂

Online shops showing about five photos of the item but none of them on a model. I bought a really nice bag recently and when it arrived it was bloody huge and heavy - straight back. Earrings, bags ect I need to see the size of these bloody things, show them on a person dammit!
Auto correct changing and to abs all the bloody time
Yes?, this! Same with shoes! I need to see them on an actual foot before I buy!

Reactions: 3
Wanting to book a table for Mother’s Day at a nice restaurant and they want full payment up front (it’s a set menu)
I would maybe expect a deposit but full payment seems a bit much?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wanting to book a table for Mother’s Day at a nice restaurant and they want full payment up front (it’s a set menu)
I would maybe expect a deposit but full payment seems a bit much?
I know of a few places that are doing this now especially on days like Mother's Day.

Reactions: 1
People that don’t get in their car, belt up, start the car immediately, and vacate the space! Instead they Fanny about checking their phone, tak8ng their coat off, adjusting the mirrors/heating/radio/satnav 😂
I hate people who try and rush me to vacate my space, so if I see someone trying to rush me, I piss about.

If you wanted my space you should have come earlier then you could have parked before me. Now you will damn well wait till I am good and ready. If you try and rush me, I might just stay a lot longer just to spite you.

Fk off and park somewhere else.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When someone tells you to not take life so seriously. Hey newsflash!! Life is effin serious as hell. So much going on in our lives and around the world. I can’t be a laugh a minute, just cos you’re skipping through life completely oblivious to all the crap going on.

Reactions: 7
TSB the bank processing duplicate payments from 2nd March for many customers, many now overdrawn accidentally with no timescale for the refund 🤬🤬🤬 of course the duplicate transactions had to be from the day I had a very spendy day 😤 Banks in general having software blips like this. Early in the pandemic lots of us got locked out of TSB accounts for days, unable to make payments etc. I do have another current account with another bank but this was my main one. No idea when get paid back.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Tellies. Loud tellies especially. Drives me nuts. I'd ban them If I was pm.
I think this makes me an officially middle aged woman called Karen, but I'd ban people who are polite enough to wear earphones, but still have it so loud that all you can hear is the tinny... ts ts ts of whatever they're listening too.
Turn it down ffs!!

Reactions: 9
I think this makes me an officially middle aged woman called Karen, but I'd ban people who are polite enough to wear earphones, but still have it so loud that all you can hear is the tinny... ts ts ts of whatever they're listening too.
Turn it down ffs!!
I don’t know how people can concentrate with music so loud! It’s like when you have to turn down your car radio to be able to look for a street sign or something 😅

And I couldn’t have my AirPods so loud when I’m out walking. I need to be aware of how loud I’m breathing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tin foil! Once it's unraveled that's it , it's a mess and I've just dropped a roll on the floor and it went right across the kitchen now it'll never be the same again or fit in the drawer it was in 😫😫

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.