Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you've been sat a bus stop alone for fifteen minutes then when the bus arrives Joe bloggs appears and tries to skip in front of you.

Or people who were waiting the whole time you were but wait to get on the bus before counting change for their fare.
I’ll add to this that the bus arrives at its final destination- bus empties then everyone gets on, people go mad to try and get on first?!
But it’s a empty bus, calm down Sue I’m sure you’ll get a seat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When you’ve returned to your parked car, having been shopping etc., and need to check your phone/gather your thoughts etc. before starting the ignition and driving away….and along pulls up alongside you some other motorist who frantically wants your car parking space. Calm down people!

Reactions: 14
Disproportionate pricing

I.e going to a soft play and the price for a 1 year old is double that of under 1, a huge increase not just a extra £1 or so

Annoying as my now 13 month old can’t use more equipment than she could a month ago but is now being classed in same age/price bracket as a 4 year old who can use the whole facility!

Reactions: 10
Wine and food promotional stand people at the supermarket ... why can't they just respect people who say, "No thanks" and continue walking? The one at my local supermarket this morning started chasing me down the next aisle ... it's very rude!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Disproportionate pricing

I.e going to a soft play and the price for a 1 year old is double that of under 1, a huge increase not just a extra £1 or so

Annoying as my now 13 month old can’t use more equipment than she could a month ago but is now being classed in same age/price bracket as a 4 year old who can use the whole facility!
Or even worse...those soft plays who charge for adults.

Disproportionate pricing

My local SP has done this since Covid. Gone is an affordable (working ) day out. It was value for money and always popular but now the pricing is ridiculous and adults have to also pay. but hey everyone gets a free tea or squash so that's ok then

Reactions: 4
Hate this!!

There is a really good place near us, softplay and outside play area and farm bit, they charge £5-8 for kids depending on age and then charge adults £18!!!

Like for what!? Adults are hardly using the facilities are they!?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
My health app is now charging for parts that were always free :mad: omg! We'll soon be charged for the air we breathe!

@Pinkii That is outrageous! 18 quid! 😬
I know! I used to stupidly pay it when i had my first and was on maternity leave (it was £15 then) but now if we go it would be 2 kids and 2 adults and its not worth the cost.

Not going to pay £50 for a couple of hours. It’s ridiculous

Reactions: 3
Online shops showing about five photos of the item but none of them on a model. I bought a really nice bag recently and when it arrived it was bloody huge and heavy - straight back. Earrings, bags ect I need to see the size of these bloody things, show them on a person dammit!
Auto correct changing and to abs all the bloody time

Rubbish veggie choices in my local takeaways. I’m sick of all 6 options from my local Chinese takeaway. I’ve started making my own tofu stir fry’s that taste pretty good (if I do say so) but sometimes after a long day I just cba and would like to be able to order something decent. Uber eats doesn’t cover my area and I’m too far from a big city to get a delivery from a nice place in town.

First world problems I appreciate that 🙈

Reactions: 1
Posting items on Vinted and people basically wanting it for nothing. No Karen you can’t have it for £2.20, the price is clearly stated!

Reactions: 5
Online shops showing about five photos of the item but none of them on a model. I bought a really nice bag recently and when it arrived it was bloody huge and heavy - straight back. Earrings, bags ect I need to see the size of these bloody things, show them on a person dammit!
Auto correct changing and to abs all the bloody time
My phone autocorrects “who” to “Whi” and you to “Hou”, which aren’t even words. Infuriating. Even restoring factory settings doesn’t stop it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whenever there’s an article on Katie Price people always comment “she used to be so beautiful”. Come off it! She’s always been rough as chuff with masculine features. She might’ve been “attractive” in a harsh slappery sense but some carry on like she was Audrey Hepburn.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whenever there’s an article on Katie Price people always comment “she used to be so beautiful”. Come off it! She’s always been rough as chuff with masculine features. She might’ve been “attractive” in a harsh slappery sense but some carry on like she was Audrey Hepburn.
I hate when people say she’s a shrewd businesswoman. Why is she bankrupt then?

Reactions: 12
My phone autocorrects “who” to “Whi” and you to “Hou”, which aren’t even words. Infuriating. Even restoring factory settings doesn’t stop it.
It's because you've accidentally spelled them wrong so many times that your phone has remembered them.
If the wrong spelling turns up as the centre word in your predictive text options above your keyboard, then press and hold the middle word down and you should get the option to delete it from your dictionary 👌🏼

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.