Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wet hair! I absolutely hate the feeling of having wet hair. I don't understand people who go out with wet hair in the winter. I'm already freezing at home when I have wet hair!

Reactions: 12
It's because you've accidentally spelled them wrong so many times that your phone has remembered them.
If the wrong spelling turns up as the centre word in your predictive text options above your keyboard, then press and hold the middle word down and you should get the option to delete it from your dictionary 👌🏼
But can I really have written Whi and Hou so many times?? Thanks for the tip on how to get rid of it!

Reactions: 3
Watching a youtube video on the tulip craze and the youtuber constantly mispronounces the name Mackay despite having a whole team and google to double-check :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
When I’m on tattle on my iphone and want to react to a comment but my fat thumb makes ‘like’ into highlighted text to cut copy replace etc. I spend a silly amount of time trying to laugh react

Ugh they’re at it AGAIN, the folk on the Facebook gardening page, telling the poster to try Googling their question…THEY HAVE ASKED ON A GARDENING PAGE YOU KNOB, DO NOT TELL THEM TO GOOGLE IT!!

Why this annoys me the way it does I can’t answer as I’m not the person posing the question but my oh my it’s annoying and pointless, it is the equivalent of leaving a review on Amazon saying ‘haven’t used it yet so can’t comment’ 😬😬😬
There is a certain type of middle aged man who are in competition with each other on our local fb community groups to be first to comment ‘Google.com’ or make snarky comments about grammar in a question posed, even when it is clear that the poster has additional needs. It makes me so annoyed. Who cares if they could Google the answer?? It’s a local person asking their local community for help with something, it’s replacing a bus queue or corner shop conversation…. Just be kind! Or ignore it

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
make snarky comments about grammar in a question posed
Grinds my gears whenever I see this. I used to work as a proofer and ever since I left that job I go hog-wild on spelling mistakes and errors. Can’t be arsed won’t be arsed. 😂

Reactions: 3
But can I really have written Whi and Hou so many times?? Thanks for the tip on how to get rid of it!
Mine are hiw and amd. I think it's my fat fingers 😂 every time I delete them they appear again 😫
Definitely irritating!!

People who feel the need to comment under a comedians video on Facebook with ‘just not funny’, ‘is this supposed to make me laugh’ etc. Do you know what? We don’t all find the same things funny. Crazy, I know. And there is no need to announce that to the world, absolutely no need.

Reactions: 8
People who feel the need to comment under a comedians video on Facebook with ‘just not funny’, ‘is this supposed to make me laugh’ etc. Do you know what? We don’t all find the same things funny. Crazy, I know. And there is no need to announce that to the world, absolutely no need.
It’s a bit like “I’m just real and honest” when people feel the need to voice their opinions that are just absolutely unnecessary and uncalled for but justified because they’re “real and honest people”. No, you’re a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s a bit like “I’m just real and honest” when people feel the need to voice their opinions that are just absolutely unnecessary and uncalled for but justified because they’re “real and honest people”. No, you’re a bleep.
I used to have a friend who was like this. She basically bullied me/bitched about others behind their backs and covered it as “I’m just honest”. I’ve now cut her off after realising what a toxic hole she really is. The issue is other people think she’s lovely, boils my blood!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Myself while watching Marley & Me.
I've seen it loads, and every bloody time it gets me 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
People who moan about certain things then go and do those things themselves

Reactions: 11
Online shops showing about five photos of the item but none of them on a model. I bought a really nice bag recently and when it arrived it was bloody huge and heavy - straight back. Earrings, bags ect I need to see the size of these bloody things, show them on a person dammit!
Auto correct changing and to abs all the bloody time
Are you Alice?🤔

My hair is long and thick so after while even they slide off 😫
Mine is waist length never move, are you twizzling enough before doing up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.