Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually written "on route" too 🤣

Glad people agree with me about the unpopular opinion thread , I got a bit of a mouth full off someone there when I tried to say they're not unpopular opinions
It was me who created that thread. I knew it wasn't going to go to plan when after my unpopular opinion on dog owners creating scared dogs (bonfire night ish) someone posted that they thought Adel was overrated and someone else posted that Ed Sheeran was over rated and both got about 100 likes or more, that I realised that many people have no idea what a popular opinion is. Both those opinions have been shared many times on that thread.
Saying that I do still feel it gets some good opinions and debate

Another thing to add , people not understanding we all have different opinions/feelings 🤣 like on the ick thread someone said to me "why is that an ick?" Erm because it is for me which is the point of the thread

The first post was wrong I corrected it. I did understand, just had an opinion on it. I really was irritated that so many parents hate the day (on the unpopular opinions thread) and yet continue to buy into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
When people make a cup of tea AND PUT THE USED TEABAG IN THE SINK or on the counter?? When there’s a bin right next to the sink ??
I put used teabags on a little dish to cool down, otherwise they’ll make trash-juice condensation in the bin.

Reactions: 7
When commenters ask celebs/influencers what their ‘secret’ is when asking about their youthful looks and it’s quite obviously a tit ton of plastic surgery. I just want to comment back ‘seriously?’ But I don’t, I just come here and moan about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think this can be posted here, anyway I want to moan and sort of annoyed me sooo 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Someone posted on a fb page about being over charged for something at a shop. They weren't necessarily moaning, they were replying to someone else's comment. A different person commented and said "well you should count yourself lucky that you have enough money to do your shopping, think of all the poor people of Ukraine"

What has her being over charged got to do with Ukraine.

I know what I'm trying to say, hope its come out the right way. I've attached the comment so you can see what I mean 🙄
Screenshot_20220307-133209_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
When i park in a massive car park and deliberately park where there is loads of spaces so i can easily access car seats and pushchair and then some bleeping twit comes and parks right next to me when there is literally 20 other places to park right there.

this was even more annoying when i was pregnant and had to be able to fully open my door so i can squeeze in.

one time i was 9 months pregnant some poor guy saw i couldn’t get in and he had to reverse my car for me so i can get in.

this applies to places where I obviously can’t find space in a parent/child bay.

• Heart
When commenters ask celebs/influencers what their ‘secret’ is when asking about their youthful looks and it’s quite obviously a tit ton of plastic surgery. I just want to comment back ‘seriously?’ But I don’t, I just come here and moan about it 😂
Yeah same as when they do "make up free" probably after a facial, dermaplaning (however it's spelt) , spa day and any expensive skin treatment you can think of without a spot or blemish in sight

Reactions: 2
When i park in a massive car park and deliberately park where there is loads of spaces so i can easily access car seats and pushchair and then some bleeping twit comes and parks right next to me when there is literally 20 other places to park right there.

this was even more annoying when i was pregnant and had to be able to fully open my door so i can squeeze in.

one time i was 9 months pregnant some poor guy saw i couldn’t get in and he had to reverse my car for me so i can get in.

this applies to places where I obviously can’t find space in a parent/child bay.
Cars have got bigger, parking spaces have got smaller, councils have got richer 😕

Reactions: 12
Cars have got bigger, parking spaces have got smaller, councils have got richer 😕
yeh completely understand which is why i park at the back of most parking places when its usually empty because my car takes up a lot space if i need to full
Open the door ..

today i parked in a row of 10 spaces where i was the ONLY car parked. I get out and get my pushchair out ready to get baby and then comes a wanker that can park literally ANYWHERE else on that row or a completely empty row right opposite but no chose to park right next to the side i need to take car seat out of 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
When you’re texting/messaging someone and if you don’t reply within a millisecond they send you loads of question marks.

Reactions: 13
I used to drop my daughter off early for school at breakfast club and the shop car park over the road from the school which most parents use for school run was always dead at that time other than 1 or 2 cars but there's plenty of spaces.

Anyway this van without fail every morning would get there after me , reverse right next to where I'm parked and watch his child walk into school ( he was old enough to walk alone) but it pissed me off that he made an effort to park so close and I don't get why he didn't just stop near the school gates and watch him go in if he wasn't getting out!!

Reactions: 2
I think this can be posted here, anyway I want to moan and sort of annoyed me sooo 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Someone posted on a fb page about being over charged for something at a shop. They weren't necessarily moaning, they were replying to someone else's comment. A different person commented and said "well you should count yourself lucky that you have enough money to do your shopping, think of all the poor people of Ukraine"

What has her being over charged got to do with Ukraine.

I know what I'm trying to say, hope its come out the right way. I've attached the comment so you can see what I mean 🙄View attachment 1108269
I feel awful for Ukraine it’s awful it is but that doesn’t stop others having problems. The amount the person got overcharged could of been all they had to pay another bill for all the person commenting knows.

Reactions: 6
Fighting with strangers online. I don't get it and I don't engage. Why would you be so riled up about a comment someone makes about a celeb that neither of us know? (Not talking about trolling) e.g I say I'm sick of X celeb moaning about Y all the time and someone quotes or @'s me to tell me why I'm wrong. OK stranger I'm entitled to my view and you're entitled to yours but I'm not going to change my view because of something you've said and I don't care enough to engage in a slanging match. So bizarre to me

When the bus is full so someone sits next to you which is fine but then people get off and the top deck is more or less empty with many available seats and the person doesn’t move and continues to sit next to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When the bus is full so someone sits next to you which is fine but then people get off and the top deck is more or less empty with many available seats and the person doesn’t move and continues to sit next to me.
I think that's a quandary. I have thought, should I move, will the person think they smell or feel fat, I don't want to offend them, then again I want to move so badly, then my stop is right there. phew. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People who take very small children/toddlers to demonstrations and marches. Even worse when the child is holding a homemade placard that they can neither read nor understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Boomerangs on social media.

Performance parenting in public places. Usually posh twats.

Virtue signalling - Such as celebrities putting on the water works about war.

Gonks - they even have pink Mother’s Day ones for sale in Pound Land - It annoyed me more than it should.

Slow walkers.

A neighbour asking to borrow something constantly when you know they have no intentions of ever buying said object themselves.

Long false nails.

Reactions: 15
Virtue signalling - Such as celebrities putting on the water works about war.
I absolutely hate that too. My colleague and her husband do charity runs for a particular org and constantly post self congratulatory posts on LinkedIn about it. LinkedIn ffs. Absolute cringe. The husband did a good deed for an OAP in public and took straight to LinkedIn to virtue signal about how we need to consider our elders challenges with technology. It very obviously read like a "I'm such a wonderful person post"
C-R-I-N-G-E

• Sick
I absolutely hate that too. My colleague and her husband do charity runs for a particular org and constantly post self congratulatory posts on LinkedIn about it. LinkedIn ffs. Absolute cringe. The husband did a good deed for an OAP in public and took straight to LinkedIn to virtue signal about how we need to consider our elders challenges with technology. It very obviously read like a "I'm such a wonderful person post"
C-R-I-N-G-E
People do it with the homeless as well. Buying coffees and taking selfies and slapping it all over social media.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.