Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unknown5

VIP Member
People you wait for at roundabouts and then they suddenly turn without indicating. Gives me proper rage 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15

weeweegie

VIP Member
I’m on a few gardening pages and it really bugs me when someone asks for specific advice on something eg about growing strawberries from seed and someone pipes up ‘cheaper buying them from the supermarket’. Aye, we know that dickhead, the person is asking about growing them themselves though so pipe down 🙄 or another v specific question and someone will always say ‘ask google’ FFS they are asking expert gardeners who will quite often give you better advice than uncle google.

• Haha

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
People who gather in shop doorways chatting too each other, and probably the same people who stand chatting in the middle of the path when people are trying to pass without any attempt at moving over.
Instead they look at you like you're the one in the way. Fucking move you ignorant arse!
And slow walkers that waddle along in the middle of the pavement so you have to step into the road to overtake. I'm a fast walker and I always walk at the side in case anyone wants to overtake.

Also hate it when you're walking down the pavement approaching a group who are stood talking or faffing about then as I'm about to overtake they suddenly decide to walk on so you have to do that awkward half run to overtake them on the road. I live in a touristy city and it's a bloody nightmare most of the time.

weeweegie

VIP Member
When some people automatically think that the reason someone has twins was down to ivf. I have a friend who says this anytime twins are mentioned. I have no idea why it annoys me so much because I don’t have twins myself and have nothing against ivf. It’s just the presumption that annoys me so much. Like, twins can happen naturally! Get that in your head!

weeweegie

VIP Member
My husband making pancakes on Saturday and getting batter over the cooker and it is now Wednesday and it’s still there and like concrete despite assuring me he would clean it on Saturday! I have been cleaning round it all week and refuse to touch it 🤬

• Wow
  • Heart

Ibrokethegoddamnwheel

Chatty Member
When you’re casually talking to someone at school pickup and everything seems fine and normal until they unexpectedly make a racist comment about one of the other parents😳

Don’t think I’ll be making the effort to speak to them again anytime soon.

• Wow
  • Sad

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Not only limited to but including covid, when I first noticed it happening but hearing it now more since then and recently with sigh "climate change". Hearing ads exclaiming we MUST do (whatever).
Ok, shithead, just let me know if what i MUST do is a legal requirement. If not fuck off and I will decide if I will or will NOT do it ✋

• Heart
  • Haha

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
When the bus is full so someone sits next to you which is fine but then people get off and the top deck is more or less empty with many available seats and the person doesn’t move and continues to sit next to me.
I think that's a quandary. I have thought, should I move, will the person think they smell or feel fat, I don't want to offend them, then again I want to move so badly, then my stop is right there. phew. 🤣

• Haha

no-no

VIP Member
Leaflets through the door despite a sign on the letterbox. Why are these not banned already, hardly eco-friendly to be getting kebab leaflets every other day. Prehistoric marketing.

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
People who zone in on one thing about themselves and mention it all the time.

People on the shorter side often LOVE to bring up how teeny tiny and cute they are. Quite often it’s people who aren’t even unusually short!!

Same with people who are young looking - constant references to it even out of context. I know someone who is in her early thirties (maybe a bit younger or older but about that age) she is very attractive, and seems very nice, but she always posts on social media ‘trying to make myself look older for this event’ or ‘do I look old enough to go to my child’s parents evening?’ I find it so tiresome!
"Someone came to the door and asked for my parents. I'm 32 🤪".

Oh, piss off. 🥱🥱

• Haha

ouroboros

VIP Member
I've realised that my life is now better off without them in it, there is no drama or bitchiness and I'm ok with that. Just wish they had the balls to talk to me face to face and let me know why.
The one thing I've learned in life is that we collect people over time who we think are friends, but usually they serve only a particular purpose or period of our lives (i.e. work friends, social friends) and it's only when something really bad happens that you find out how shallow those connections are. When my father died, I had an extremely rude awakening as to who really cared about me - 3 people! I culled everyone else and now I don't get emotionally invested in anyone I meet. Even my family are kept at arms length because they just don't have my best interests at heart and life is too short to be controlled. Only invest your time and emotions in those people who show equal reciprocation. We are so scared to be alone that we often put up with anything to show we are not friendless, but at what cost! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Catfan2

Chatty Member
When you want to play a new board game but the instructions are too complicated and don’t make sense! Gives me the rage and then I don’t want to play 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
Just thought of one. Toilets (generally in someone else's home) that can't seem to even flush a bit of toilet paper away! As a cleaner it's so annoying as you clean off the fluffy dust stuff with a bit of toilet paper first & then have to wait for about three flushes for it to go. Otherwise it all gets in the brush & that's another irritating situation.

Also people who leave a toilet dirty thinking it's ok that someone else will clean it & the amount of people who don't even bother to flush or wash their hands. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

bealtaine

When you’ve returned to your parked car, having been shopping etc., and need to check your phone/gather your thoughts etc. before starting the ignition and driving away….and along pulls up alongside you some other motorist who frantically wants your car parking space. Calm down people!