Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Another thing to add , people not understanding we all have different opinions/feelings 🤣 like on the ick thread someone said to me "why is that an ick?" Erm because it is for me which is the point of the thread
You should see the state of the unpopular opinion thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ouroboros

VIP Member
Sorry to stereotype but why are men so fucking lazy 😡 women are still expected to run the house , sort the kids and work full time!! I'm no feminist but it's not the 1950s anymore , we both work the same amount of hours a week!!

Like today for example I've been out with the kids for about 3 hours visiting family etc and my partner stayed home. House was a bit messy some washing to be done etc nothing major but he's done absolutely zero and just watched footy because I haven't babied him and asked before I went out. No bloody initiative. Now I'm going to have to spend Sunday evening doing jobs instead of chilling and having a bit of family time before back to school and work.

Sorry to rant but needed to vent
I blame their mother's. Obviously mollycoddled them. Mine has selective chores he will always do without asking, but I don't know any women that don't do the bulk of the housework!

• Heart

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
Empty toilet roll cardboard inners collecting in a bathroom really irritate me. I am guilty of not putting them in the bin so irritate myself quite often.

• Haha

1001 others

VIP Member
I had a relative - who I see very seldom - text me over the holidays to ask if she could pop in and visit. She didn't mention she had a friend - someone I've never met - with her, which really annoyed me. I'm a very private person in real life and quite guarded about who I let into my home and life. It really annoyed me!

Pinkii

VIP Member
Or even worse...those soft plays who charge for adults.
Hate this!!

There is a really good place near us, softplay and outside play area and farm bit, they charge £5-8 for kids depending on age and then charge adults £18!!!

Like for what!? Adults are hardly using the facilities are they!?

• Wow

Milktray

VIP Member
I’m on a few gardening pages and it really bugs me when someone asks for specific advice on something eg about growing strawberries from seed and someone pipes up ‘cheaper buying them from the supermarket’. Aye, we know that dickhead, the person is asking about growing them themselves though so pipe down 🙄 or another v specific question and someone will always say ‘ask google’ FFS they are asking expert gardeners who will quite often give you better advice than uncle google.
A bit like this one on a budget DIY page.

What they *want* to see - round tables.
What they *get* to see - a new kitchen.

Nothing better than a braggy comment! And that group is the worst for it! People genuinely join budget groups to show off their hugely expensive houses and interior. But no one can say anything because they get called 'jealous' or 'everyones budget is different'.

Attachments

• Haha

UnderThePalmTree

Ah there are too many to name but because I was at work yesterday one thing always drives me irrationally mad.
When companies trying to be cool ( ? I don’t even know ) and write on their products or tags instructions as in they are saying that about themselves.
Like “ Please wash me in cold water only”
“Take care of me and I won’t snag I promise”
“I’m delicious even if eaten cold”
“If you remove this tag you can’t return me, I’m yours forever”
Like why? I hate it so much!!

• Haha

Kitt

VIP Member
When people on here are savage about a person regarding some things but then you make a comment about something else and they take it so personally and get uppity and defensive about it and say you can’t say that. Fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Al Fresco

VIP Member
HELP 🙋‍♀️
Tailgating or basically bullying on the roads. Ive had some awful encounters with this. Also a few years back one of them actually smashed into the back of my car which has made me even more anxious.
FGS im already speeding get off my tail im doing my best! Stop the aggression! Normally men (sorry) i could understand if i was driving too slow but im definitely not. Im a polite, courteous driver, always make sure im in the right lane, do the speed limit (+10% i know i shouldnt speed).
Im really struggling with this its almost made me give up driving to work etc and get the bus instead but i dont want to let them win. Has anybody got any advice to deal with this? I honestly feel sick and nervous everytime it happens. I lock my car whilst im driving in it cause im scared.
Never feel bullied by other drivers into driving the way they want you to. They’re the ones breaking the laws, not you, but if you get a ticket instead of them, you won’t be let off because of it. Most of the roads by me are now 20mph which is painfully slow and very difficult to stick to and I’m often tailgated. As I’ve had a speeding ticket (through no fault of my own, only doing 5 miles over limit where it suddenly dropped from 50 to 30 🙄😆), I’m not going risk another for some prick behind me. They’ll likely try and overtake you and have an near miss with someone else so, trust me, you won’t be the only one thinking they’re idiots.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Saw a sign on a clothes shop yesterday saying your dog is welcome :unsure:
Wait a minute ✋can we please make toilet facilities a priority instead? So many public toilets have closed since corona. I've mentioned that before but it would benefit disabled or older people or anyone who can't do without facilities while out for lengths of time. Or how about a sign saying people can use your electric sockets to plug in their mobility scooter or phone? I'm sure there are so many ways they could help and encourage other people to their shop than bring your effing dog! Impaired people could trip over dogs laying around and leads.
What about them cocking their leg over clothes rails? :sick: people with allergies, people who are frightened of dogs? Hair being rubbed against items?
I love animals and in their rightful place I don't mind dogs but this obsession for shops to keep making this normal is really the thing I'm annoyed with.
The fact there are more important needs for customers that are completely ignored. I won't be spending money in shops that do this. Ofc exception for guide dogs.
I see lots of dogs in shops now. Including Peter Jones in Sloane Square. Lots of ladies who lunch with their dogs having a browse. I am a massive dog lover. But I think it is odd too. What if that cock a leg up a Max Mara coat, or leaving pee on a shiny floor for someone else to step into or slip. In this hyper sensitive Health & Safety world we live in, it seems a really odd thing to now allow.

Pinkii

VIP Member
How expensive bras are for big busts.

A bra sets me back a good £30/£40 minimum everytime.

Why can smaller busts get nice sturdy bras for £2/3!?

Fucks me off.

Also hate when people with D cups say they have a big bust- that’s not big and you can find decent bras for a decent price.

living with H+ cup size sucks 😩

• Heart
  • Sad

Pinkii

VIP Member
Random annoyance.

Been watching best home cook on netflix and I hate the way Mary berry eats. She eats with her canine teeth. Put the cutlery in sideways. Very annoying.

• Haha

BelleAmie

VIP Member
On Teams when someone asks a question, someone else replies and the first person then says thank you, and the person who replies says you’re welcome, and the first person then posts a smiley face - STOP IT. I get enough teams notifications as it is without adding in this 50 times a day.

• Haha

Beaversabout

Chatty Member
Obviously forced posing of pregnancy bump pictures. Especially when the parents are half nude in the photo. Why? Who thought of this as being nice to look at? Just really aggravates me. Also any photos with people being told to look at each other or hold a pose as if that was a natural photo. It looks fake and empty.