Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamacita

VIP Member
People who don't clean up after their dogs, especially if it's on the pavement. Just don't get a dog if you don't want to pick up their shit

Reactions: 16

WilmaHun

VIP Member
When people write stuff on here like "oooo big sip of tea this afternoon" when someone comes to a thread with gossip. Makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

emerald

VIP Member
How starburst/chewits/eclairs are individually wrapped when I just wanna get them in my face as quickly as possible (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 15

1001 others

VIP Member
When I visit the paint store and tell the person serving that I'm hearing impaired so they'll need to shout - only for them to offer me a wheelchair! It's happened twice at this same store now (with different people serving).

• Wow
  • Haha

Leo100

VIP Member
Double barrel surnames. An advertisement your chav parents didn't want to commit to marriageto spawn you.
Bit of a strange view , just because kids are born out of wedlock doesn't make the parents Chavs and a double barrel name doesn't mean they're not married 🤨

Catt

I hate it when people say your name at the end of every sentence! 😠

I think it can sound quite patronising

Lunch box idea videos. Oh such perfect mums 🙄

Agree about Apple phones. I have the older iphone SE and even though the battery was replaced it’s still shit. It just can’t cope! I just like the size of the phone so haven’t upgraded

Last edited:

annagerda83

Not sure if anyone has posted this before but the fact that we have 5 working days and only 2 days of rest on the weekend 😭 2 days aren’t even enough to recharge mentally and physically! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

emerald

VIP Member
People who say "is that all you're having?" When you leave food on the plate. Yes, leave me alone 😂

WilmaHun

VIP Member
When my bf makes himself a glass of squash, uses the last of the squash and puts the empty bottle back in the cupboard

• Angry

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Learner drivers. I know we all had to learn once upon a time but if they aren't capable of going above 15mph on a busy main road then they shouldn't be driving on it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

BattleAxing

VIP Member
Boomerangs on social media.

Performance parenting in public places. Usually posh twats.

Virtue signalling - Such as celebrities putting on the water works about war.

Gonks - they even have pink Mother’s Day ones for sale in Pound Land - It annoyed me more than it should.

Slow walkers.

A neighbour asking to borrow something constantly when you know they have no intentions of ever buying said object themselves.

Long false nails.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
On threads like the ‘fashion trends you can’t stand’ or ‘make up trends you can’t stand’ when people write what they can’t stand and someone replies saying, ‘omg I do that’ or ‘feeling personally attacked’ or ‘oh I love mine’ I’m not arsed mate still can’t stand it

• Haha

Al Fresco

VIP Member
My washing machine has a timer display and there is no way the last minute is a only minute. I end up wandering off to do something else then when I return it still says one minute.

SwimmingPigs

Chatty Member
When the comments section of a YouTube video is disabled, especially if it is a documentary or film. I like reading other people's opinions.

Loveitme

VIP Member
This might be niche to my area, but I can't stand mum and baby/toddler groups. I go once a week (although I'm considering stopping) and the parents that go are so lazy. Most of us have 1 toddler and 1 baby, so the toddlers run around and play while the mums sit and chat with the babies.

But the problem is, they act like they don't have a toddler. I was having a conversation with one of the mums but keeping an eye on my son. Her son shoved mine to the ground, and she didn't see (or if she did she didn't let on) so I had to go over, help my son up (he was in a cast) and tell the other boy to not to do that.

I know they all probably think I'm such a helicopter parent but I don't care. I am just as quick to go to my son if I see he's taken a toy from another child. When their children are in playgroup/ nursery they expect them to be supervised but they can't be bothered to do the same.

They're also so boring. All they do is bitch and moan about their kids and husbands. No books they've read, no TV shows they like or dislike, nothing.

I thought I'd missed out during lockdown taking my son to mum and baby groups, so made an effort to take him with his baby brother this time round and I'm starting to think I didn't miss much.

Sorry for the long post, really needed to vent and I have no mum friends who'll understand 😅

I’ve got two under two but also an older school aged child and my health visitor and mental health team are always like ‘get yourself out to some mum and baby groups’ erm no Thankyou luvvies ,I’m meant to be improving my mental health not making it worse !

• Haha