Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sketchy

VIP Member
People who hear someone say something that impresses them, latch onto it, and do it to death.

If I hear on telly just one more time - usually said about someone who died - 'she/he just lit up the room with her/his smile'.

Aye, I'm a totally heartless grump - life does that to ya sometimes. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Having to repeat myself. When I say something and someone says “what?”, I genuinely can’t describe it but I get a ferocious anger come over me and I feel like saying NOTHING JUST FORGET IT! Genuinely hate repeating myself 😬

• Haha

GoofyPrincess

Chatty Member
When I wash my hair and somehow manage to make it look greasier and generally worse than before I washed it!

• Haha

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Oh my God, this is me! I am the person on the other side 🤣🤣🤣

Usually I wait and think "Are they flashing me to go or flashing me to thank me in advance for my patience?"

By the time I come to a conclusion people are honking me. So I panic and drive, but meet the other car halfway. Now I look like a fool and have to make sure to never use this road EVER again out of shame.
Why would they be flashing to say thank you for your patience 😭🤣😭🤣💀

• Haha

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
When Youtube has that 5 second skip ad countdown and it takes much longer than one second to go from 1 to Skip ad

barmcake

People who ask for discounts at charity shops and people who start offloading their items before I've finished at the self-check out.

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Yet another biscuit one ...

When you dip your Scottish finger in a lovely hot cup of tea and it snaps in half ... and you try to dig out the now-soaked half with your dry half, only for that to weaken and fall apart as well.
I really hope that’s a biscuit and not your actual finger.

• Haha

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
my neighbours have filled their garden full of metal animals and those huge gnomes from asda. I don’t know why they annoy me so much (I can barely see them from my house) but they do. They’re also a bit creepy.

• Haha
  • Wow

Leo100

VIP Member
This cinema talk reminds me of being a kid in the 90s and there was a man with a torch who would actually show you to your seat 😅 totally forgot that was a thing

• Heart
  • Haha

sheleg

VIP Member
When people have same sex kids and rather than saying ‘the kids’ they say, ‘the girls’ or ‘the boys’
Have 2 boys myself and I only refer to them as the kids. Petty I know, but it bugs me 😆
Even worse is when someone posts a photo of their sketty fella and snotty male children, captioned “my boys”. Blergh.

• Haha

ses3711

VIP Member
When the bank ask you for your sort code, account number etc. Then you get through and have to do security all over again. What’s the point?

Also prescriptions you can only pick up every month, come on give me 3 months at least. Make my life easier 😂

1001 others

VIP Member
Whenever anything else is reported on at the moment - especially of a fun or happy nature - people stop to comment on how articles shouldn't be allowed at times like this.

I'm as worried as the next person about the Russian-Ukraine tension, but wars are happening all the time and it's not as if the average person can do much about it.

Finding or making time to read about something not war related does not mean you don't care about what else is happening, so stop telling people what to do or how to think!

• Heart

TheGlossy

VIP Member
When you're hooked on a show then realize only a couple of seasons are on Netflix and the remaining ones on Amazon Prime. Why??

Pinkpascal

Chatty Member
When a friend who says you are like family to them suddenly block you off all social media and block your number and refuse to tell you what you have done wrong. When other friends ask them why, the story changes all the time. At least tell the same lie if you are trying to make me look bad.

• Sad
  • Wow

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
People who ask for discounts at charity shops and people who start offloading their items before I've finished at the self-check out.
And when you're in the queue for a self checkout and the person at the front of the queue is stood there like a gormless idiot waiting for a member of staff to direct them to a machine despite there being loads free all around them and holding up everyone else in the queue

• Haha

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Paying £2.70 for a small bag of chips on our way home walking the dog and they weren't even chippy chips 😭😭😭 Just oven chips that had been fried. They were mis-sold and I may be entitled to compensation.

More annoyed that I broke my 16 month streak of not eating chips for such a disappointment haha

• Sad
  • Wow