Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was taught to only if I can afford it. I've lent my parents large sums of money. I was living at home at the time so just lived rent free.

Switched from the pill to injection yesterday. Why of all the places it has to be injected, why must it be my backside? It hurt!
They can do it in the thigh too if that helps

Reactions: 1
People saying it’s summer because it’s a bit sunny. Did everyone forget spring exists? It’s March ffs. That’s not summer.
I know! And influencers getting their patios jet washed and garden furniture out , it'll be ruined again when it rains 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’d expand on this by saying I hate how it’s too cold to go out in anything ‘spring’ like in the morning but by lunch it’s absolutely boiling

it’s also that weird time of year where people are either still wearing coats/hats/scarves or in full summer gear

I never know what to put on 🤣
Point proven today was full on sunshine and 19 degrees and sooo many people wearing puffer coats and wooly hats!

I had nice spring clothes on I.e t shirt and felt like I was the odd one out

When you’re trying to drive more economically to make the tank last longer because of the price of fuel but other drivers are twats and keep causing you to do things like stop and break unnecessarily. Wasting my fuel and my time smh.

Making a complaint and being told having to give the same information over and over again.

Don't think I'm going to get an apology from this either.

Reactions: 7
Point proven today was full on sunshine and 19 degrees and sooo many people wearing puffer coats and wooly hats!

The weather has been gorgeous recently, it's sunny here already!

My minor irritation for today is that I've been away and need to buy more bread and milk. But need to change first. It seems like such an effort when you're slumped on the sofa!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lazy twats that don’t pick up after their dog. I live in a block of flats with a shared communal garden, now that it’s such lovely weather I want to sit out in the garden with my toddler but I can’t! All because of a selfish resident that NEVER pick up after their dog and it’s ruining it for others. It’s just disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Scally Karen across the road, was wearing her hot pants when she was doing the school run today.
My daughter nearly face planted herself in her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lazy twats that don’t pick up after their dog. I live in a block of flats with a shared communal garden, now that it’s such lovely weather I want to sit out in the garden with my toddler but I can’t! All because of a selfish resident that NEVER pick up after their dog and it’s ruining it for others. It’s just disgusting
Omg what is wrong with people doing this! There has been about 4 different dog poos right outside my house over the last week and i am sick to death of it!!! Yesterday I opened the car door when i got home and it strongly smelt of tit, so then I was boiling the kettle and disinfecting the pavement outside the house which is absolutely not my responsibility just because some absolute raggo can't be bothered picking it up.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If you live in a place where its not the law i.e not Scotland then don't wear it. You said they "ask" you wear it, that doesn't sound too me like it's the law. I mean, for those that want to wear it fine but when you don't and its not the law then 🤷‍♀️
I'm not sure...I'm a natural social distancer, don't like being in proximity to strangers, but that's my own preference. I'll wear a face mask if it makes other people feel safer.

I was very snuffly before I got on though. I noticed that the teen opposite was snuffly as well and didn't wear a mask, perhaps the change in the weather is making people's noses run a lot

Then there’s the other problem of people picking the poo up, but then leaving the bags full of it on the pavement, slung into bushes, hung off tree branches, anywhere but the bleeping bin. Arguably it would be better to just leave the turd on the floor, at least it would wash away when it rains, but to go to the trouble of picking it up in something that doesn’t biodegrade and leaving it lying around anyway just blows my mind. 🤯

Then there’s the other problem of people picking the poo up, but then leaving the bags full of it on the pavement, slung into bushes, hung off tree branches, anywhere but the bleeping bin. Arguably it would be better to just leave the turd on the floor, at least it would wash away when it rains, but to go to the trouble of picking it up in something that doesn’t biodegrade and leaving it lying around anyway just blows my mind. 🤯
I hear you but also feel like this about disposable nappies. There's something so gross about all these parcels of tit piling up all over the place. I know of course the logical reasons people have to use them but at least sometimes the poo could be put down the toilet to minimize the amount of tit parcels. 😬

Reactions: 2
When people don't understand sarcasm , I don't mean when I'm sarcastic and it gets taken seriously but when they say a (rubbish) joke and they're like "it's called sarcasm" but it isn't!!

Oh yes, the worst is when they hang it off the branch of a tree or bush like some satanic bauble. Are they expecting someone to clear up after them?? Makes no sense and I think anyone leaving their dogs poo around should be slapped with an ASBO

Reactions: 4
When shops seemingly make up numbers. I’m in the market for a berry colander. The nice one I want is $14 which is too much imo so I’m looking around and another store wants $90. For a freaking colander 😵💫

When shops seemingly make up numbers. I’m in the market for a berry colander. The nice one I want is $14 which is too much imo so I’m looking around and another store wants $90. For a freaking colander 😵💫
You know I’m starting to feel like I made this post before. Fuuuun times 👵🏼

ETA: Sales tax should only be charged according to what the shop values it at not their markup

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
When your hanging the washing and you think something is inside out so you begin to turn it outside in but as your doing that you see seam and know your wrong so you just wasted your time. I did it 3 times today 😩

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.