Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheGlossy

VIP Member
In addition, when you realise that you've spent the last few years watching the same shows on loop. I've watched Motherland episode 1 about 10 times in the space of 2 months.
I forget I'm paying £9 a month.
Haha, so true. I finished the Good Witch (yeah, I'm corny) yesterday and started all over again today LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

no-no

VIP Member
People who leave ranty reviews saying “too tight, definitely size up at least one” 🙄 I always ignore them unless there’s a design issue and glad I do because my size fits, but you’re still doubting until it arrives. It’s just a number, buy the right one for you and spare us the 🤥

emerald

VIP Member
Anyone else get really stressed with sound worms? I get songs stuck in my head all the time and mostly I haven't heard them for ages so am absolutely clueless to were it came from, or even worse I don't even know the words, so I am hearing the tune and haven't got a bloody clue what the song is! 🙉
Yes! I hate them when I'm trying to sleep. I'd honestly rather listen to my own thoughts 😂

1001 others

VIP Member
Mascara that flakes. I’ve found 2 mascaras (one waterproof and one not) that are so far, fingers crossed, flake free. Every other mascara I’ve bought be it high end or low end flakes. Argh, it annoys me so much!
A few tiny drops of baby oil (drop it into the mascara tube) will help prevent that.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
My dishwasher (I'm sure this is making a repeat mention in these pages).

It won't clean the dishes properly, despite my trying two tablets (in the rack as well as the dispenser) ... half the time it won't even release the one in the dispenser.

I have had the repairman around twice, and he cannot find anything wrong with it. The first time he came, it performed perfectly on a 90 minute cycle (he went to another job and returned later), and continued working well for a month. Then it started playing up again, so I called him out. Again, it worked perfectly for him - just doing exactly what I do - and continued working well for a couple of weeks.

Now, it's playing up again and it's driving me maaaaaad! I even tried different tablets, and powder, in it, to no avail. Plus I bought a cleaning thing and ran it through, and have checked its waste bits and pieces aren't clogged. I'm about to throw the darned thing out the window! The repairman is booked for Thursday, which feels far too far away.
You sound like a dishwasher expert so I’m sure you know everything but do you use dishwasher salt and rinse aid???? When mine doesn’t clean stuff properly and I top up and salt and rinse aid everything is shiny again

wordzalad

VIP Member
I'm sure you can raise a smile when someone smiles at you though? Even if I don't feel like it I do because it instantly makes me feel better.

Our friends are just arseholes obviously! 🤣
They are indeed!!

Oh yeah if someone smiles I’ll smile back for sure but if I’m off in my head I look like I’m moody

When Youtube has that 5 second skip ad countdown and it takes much longer than one second to go from 1 to Skip ad
I hate this, If the video comes up with 1 out of 2 and the ads any longer than 5 seconds i click off and come back to it.

nbt

VIP Member
When you buy something and the shop has used the cheapest sticky label which you can't remove easily.

If you do manage to scrape it off, you're left with a tacky glue mark
I saw a shared video that was suggesting that if you heat the sticker with a hair dryer it should peel off easily. I’ve not tried it though!

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
I don't see any ads on youtube on my PC so always surprised by how many when I look from my phone.

When you are tracking your shopping and it's almost at the entrance to your village and then you think that is taking a long time so look again and it's now three villages away!

Jane Tee

VIP Member
Yes! Its one of those things that once you notice it, it's all you see. Think she has some issues with her hands from a childhood disease (polio?). Poss effects how she uses cutlery although why bite from the side?

Love Maz Bez.
Front teeth might be false and back teeth original so easy yo bite with compared to the dentures perhaps.

Leo100

VIP Member
People saying it’s summer because it’s a bit sunny. Did everyone forget spring exists? It’s March ffs. That’s not summer.
I know! And influencers getting their patios jet washed and garden furniture out , it'll be ruined again when it rains 🤣

April89

Chatty Member
I agree but also, I’m really short and if I don’t point it out and make a joke of it someone else will, it’s less embarrassing if you do it yourself!
That’s a good point!

I just want to point out I didn’t meant my post harshly! People seem to have taken it the wrong way! I meant any example of zoning in on one detail!

I’m so short
I’m so your looking
I do ABC for a living
I’m an empath
I’m an Aquarius

Probably more a social media thing that a ‘little thing that annoys you immensely’

It’s only when people constantly post about it and talk about it out of context!

Looking young/being not average height is one of the many wonderful and unique things that make up a person ☺

Last edited:

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
Then there’s the other problem of people picking the poo up, but then leaving the bags full of it on the pavement, slung into bushes, hung off tree branches, anywhere but the fucking bin. Arguably it would be better to just leave the turd on the floor, at least it would wash away when it rains, but to go to the trouble of picking it up in something that doesn’t biodegrade and leaving it lying around anyway just blows my mind. 🤯
I hear you but also feel like this about disposable nappies. There's something so gross about all these parcels of shit piling up all over the place. I know of course the logical reasons people have to use them but at least sometimes the poo could be put down the toilet to minimize the amount of shit parcels. 😬

mousey

That’s a good point!

I just want to point out I didn’t meant my post harshly! People seem to have taken it the wrong way! I meant any example of zoning in on one detail!

I’m so short
I’m so your looking
I do ABC for a living
I’m an empath
I’m an Aquarius

Probably more a social media thing that a ‘little thing that annoys you immensely’

It’s only when people constantly post about it and talk about it out of context!

Looking young/being not average height is one of the many wonderful and unique things that make up a person ☺
oh don’t worry I didn’t take it harshly at all! Just wanted to say what annoys me about being on that end of the scale hahaha

I get what you mean though, people whose personality is that one thing and it’s like, “ok we get it?!?”

• Heart