Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melian

VIP Member
Trying to buy train tickets this morning - entered destination and then it asked me to enter something else. Apparently I was meant to enter where I'm leaving from and going to.

And then it finally told me that it doesn't accept cards

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Anne1448

VIP Member
the only thing to do here is just stop doing it all. There’ll be a spell where some things slide but why woman still do everything really gets to me. Once you’ve left it for a while, sit him down for a serious talk. He’ll have a happier wife if he pulled his weight.
sorry to go on but this is my pet hate!
It can also be a slippery slope if they have a son because he will simply copy his father's behaviour. If the father never helped the son will be likely to do the same.

I have brothers and they do as much chores as their partners. My ex-boyfriend was also doing as much chores as I did.

However, I have girl friends who are the ones doing all the chores and most of the emotional handling in their homes and I genuinely can't comprehend why they put themselves in such situations.

1001 others

VIP Member
Update: I tried two small loads - one in the top rack, one in the bottom rack ... and everything came out dirty.

Bloody thing! :mad:

• Sad
  • Haha

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
When people email me at work to rant about being given a routine clinic appointment at a time that's not convenient for them. Fair enough, but when I email them back to offer two or three alternative dates/times, they then reply asking for different dates/times, etc etc. (Usually "before 8am or after 6pm" 🙄) They then email back, after several hours, only to tell me that they'll keep their original appointment after all. Aaarggghh! 🤬🤬🤬

Think we go to same group 🤣

there’s a group of Mums at mine who’s toddlers run riot, I heard one say that shes never sat with her son at these groups just sits back with a tea and let’s him play

Not sure if that was a dig at me who was sat playing with my daughter and following her whenever she was off… as she’s crawling mostly into danger (I.e out the door, off to eat the glue 🤣) and I sit with her as she plays as the older kids have no sense of space and she’s too little to get the idea of moving out the way etc 🤷‍♀️
That would be funny if we did 😂

I could honestly complain for days about it but I don't want to go all mumsnet over here 😂

• Haha

Sheabutter

VIP Member
Getting cravings - I haven’t wanted chocolate for a while but now it’s all that I can think about 😵💫

• Sad

Melian

VIP Member
FFS ...

I bought a pair of shoes online; upon opening the package when it arrived, there were two left feet (different sizes). I returned them, only for two right feet to be sent back (different sizes). Bugger this, I thought, so I went into the store - who wouldn't sort the issue out because online and store stock are treated separately (nor did they have those shoes in stock). So, back home I went to call customer services ... who said they don't have those shoes anymore, so the best they could offer is a store credit once I'd returned what I had got.

Shoes returned, I bought some jeans online, for a 'today only' special price. Within minutes, I received an email advising my order had been cancelled as there was an error with pricing.

I'm about to give up on this store!
I hope you've left some feedback?

1001 others

VIP Member
Lateness

SIL offered to babysit today so I could meet a friend for coffee and go for a haircut

Very kind to offer however she was 45 minutes late with unanswered texts/phone calls and no apology when she arrived, it’s the second time she’s babysat and the first time she was 30 mins late as well

it’s the absolute height of rudeness
That is rude - and you were no doubt late for your friend, which may have had a flow-on effect with her schedule getting mucked up too - very annoying.

-------------------

I was talking to a man earlier today, and he kept looking at my chest, then my legs - I really wanted to say, "Oi, up here!" It seems to be a regular thing though - men and women do it (and no, I'm not anything special to look at). I find that extremely annoying and rude.

Jane Tee

VIP Member
Pepsi Max only being available in flavoured versions in the shop, but no original ones left. Also you have to look twice to make sure you’ve not picked up a raspberry one or whatever (if you’re in a rush maybe).
The ginger one 🤮