Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like people who leave reviews for things they haven’t tried 🤦🏼‍♀️
“haven’t used it yet”
“was given as a gift so I don’t know whether she likes it”

JUST DON’T LEAVE A REVIEW THEN, IT IS NOT A LEGAL REQUIREMENT
Haha yeah also "Also bought it for the wife and she hasn't complained so it must be ok"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Soggy Bread due to uneducated sandwich construction.

Greggs - take note! Please for the love of god keep the tomatos and cucumber away from the bread, create a barrier with the ham and lettuce - this is basic sandwich building.

(Yes, I have just had to throw my lunch away because of soggy bread and I am pissed about it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Soggy Bread due to uneducated sandwich construction.

Greggs - take note! Please for the love of god keep the tomatos and cucumber away from the bread, create a barrier with the ham and lettuce - this is basic sandwich building.

(Yes, I have just had to throw my lunch away because of soggy bread and I am pissed about it)
I'm 100% with you on this one. Soggy sandwich bread is rank.

Reactions: 5
Turning up an hour early for something. It took 20 minutes to get there; so not worth walking back home.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
School group chats, the mum who has to make a separate one for her little dickies birthday party, and especially the repetitive “Is it pe today? Is it own clothes today? Learn to read the bloody newsletter Susan. I’m not a fan of the school gates mafia, can you tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gluten free bread ... it rarely tastes fresh and spongy like regular bread.

The touchpad on my laptop ... it keeps re-enabling itself when a Windows update comes through (another annoying thing all on its own, and even though I disable it through both settings and restart, it's still bloody working! It does eventually turn off by itself but annoys me in the meantime.

Reactions: 1
School group chats, the mum who has to make a separate one for her little dickies birthday party, and especially the repetitive “Is it pe today? Is it own clothes today? Learn to read the bloody newsletter Susan. I’m not a fan of the school gates mafia, can you tell.
There is one woman who does this constantly on the school parents Facebook page. Despite there being a school app that updates go on, emails going out and leaflets in school bags, this woman will take herself to the Facebook page every single time ‘is it dress down day tomorrow?’. I have been tempted to reply ‘download the app’ a fair few times. She just makes herself look like an idiot. Yes we’ll do all the work for you, just post the question rather than taking the few minutes to look for yourself 🙄

This has triggered a weird rage in me I didn’t know was there 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When you try to peel off the plastic film off a pack of chicken or whatever and it only comes off down the edges so invariably need to attack it with a pair of scissors

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My husband constantly leaving dirty socks in the floor next to the bed. The laundry basket is like three steps from there ffs.

Reactions: 10
Forget people who don’t indicate, let’s talk about people who indicate the wrong way 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Drivers who don't seem to know they now have to give way to pedestrians at junctions and get into a right huff when you start crossing in front of them. Usually drivers in Range Rovers or similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There is one woman who does this constantly on the school parents Facebook page. Despite there being a school app that updates go on, emails going out and leaflets in school bags, this woman will take herself to the Facebook page every single time ‘is it dress down day tomorrow?’. I have been tempted to reply ‘download the app’ a fair few times. She just makes herself look like an idiot. Yes we’ll do all the work for you, just post the question rather than taking the few minutes to look for yourself 🙄

This has triggered a weird rage in me I didn’t know was there 😆
This makes me glad that we didn't have whatsapp and other SM when I was at school.

Reactions: 2
Got to admit , I'm not a range rover or type of car like that driver but I hate the new high way code rules 🤣 should just use your own initiative and common sometimes its more awkward to stop let someone cross than them waiting an extra 5 seconds for you to drive past but other times it makes sense to stop and let them cross just depends on the situation

Reactions: 8
Being in the same room as someone scrolling Netflix and feeling my brain cells slowly dying. Just choose something 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When people leave their rubbish behind them at the cinema, it doesn't take much to take it with you and put it in the bin.

Reactions: 12
Got to admit , I'm not a range rover or type of car like that driver but I hate the new high way code rules 🤣 should just use your own initiative and common sometimes its more awkward to stop let someone cross than them waiting an extra 5 seconds for you to drive past but other times it makes sense to stop and let them cross just depends on the situation
I agree I’m always on edge now that the car behind me is going to come into the back of me when I stop to give way at a junction.

Reactions: 6
Clip show episodes. Seems to be a 90's trend. Gets annoying when binge watching something.

Reactions: 6
Getting a 25p mix up & it's got 1 I don't like.

The fact wotsits prawn cocktail are only returning in giant form. I want regular packets and multipacks 😅 first world problems I know.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.