Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being in the same room as someone scrolling Netflix and feeling my brain cells slowly dying. Just choose something šŸ˜‘
Ohgod absolutely this. Itā€™s the indoor equivalent of deciding which club or bar to go to at the end of a party. Excruciating.

Reactions: 3
World chuffing Book Day. What a shame it wasn't invented by a Russian so we could get it cancelled this year šŸ˜©
On the topic of world book day, people who dress their kids as superheroes or Disney princesses. They are not books!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
On the topic of world book day, people who dress their kids as superheroes or Disney princesses. They are not books!
I have a large set of Disney books from 1968. I'm also pretty sure my brother has some very old superman and batman books.

Reactions: 1
I have a large set of Disney books from 1968. I'm also pretty sure my brother has some very old superman and batman books.
But letā€™s be honest, itā€™s a total cop out to send your kid to school dressed as Ariel or spiderman.

Reactions: 2
But letā€™s be honest, itā€™s a total cop out to send your kid to school dressed as Ariel or spiderman.
Is it a contest though? what if that is what the kids like to read about? don't give a hoot what anyone reads, as long as they do. I think the whole this is BS and schools should never give parents yet another thing to stress about or worry about paying for.

• Haha
Is it a contest though? what if that is what the kids like to read about? don't give a hoot what anyone reads, as long as they do. I think the whole this is BS and schools should never give parents yet another thing to stress about or worry about paying for.
Still something that annoys me immensely, even if it doesnā€™t annoy you šŸ‘šŸ¼

Reactions: 6
When the hand dryer in the loos is too high up so it blasts the now cold water down your sleeve šŸ˜«

Reactions: 6
seeing anything to do with
āœØmanifestingāœØ
āœØjournalingāœØ
āœØself-reflectingāœØ
on social media

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When people make a cup of tea AND PUT THE USED TEABAG IN THE SINK or on the counter?? When thereā€™s a bin right next to the sink ??

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
When you try to peel off the plastic film off a pack of chicken or whatever and it only comes off down the edges so invariably need to attack it with a pair of scissors
Most packaging is crap now. Whenever I open a bag of anything, be it rice, pasta, sweets, dried fruit or pulses, or anything else, the bag ALWAYS splits and I end up having to put the stuff into another plastic food bag to keep it fresh. What happened to bags where you could just pull them open at the top? Maltesers are the worst, I carefully prise open the top of the bag, only to have my sweeties end up rolling all over my desk, or on the floor šŸ˜­

Reactions: 5
Ugh theyā€™re at it AGAIN, the folk on the Facebook gardening page, telling the poster to try Googling their questionā€¦THEY HAVE ASKED ON A GARDENING PAGE YOU KNOB, DO NOT TELL THEM TO GOOGLE IT!!

Why this annoys me the way it does I canā€™t answer as Iā€™m not the person posing the question but my oh my itā€™s annoying and pointless, it is the equivalent of leaving a review on Amazon saying ā€˜havenā€™t used it yet so canā€™t commentā€™ šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still something that annoys me immensely, even if it doesnā€™t annoy you šŸ‘šŸ¼
Another thing to add , people not understanding we all have different opinions/feelings šŸ¤£ like on the ick thread someone said to me "why is that an ick?" Erm because it is for me which is the point of the thread

Reactions: 19
Another thing to add , people not understanding we all have different opinions/feelings šŸ¤£ like on the ick thread someone said to me "why is that an ick?" Erm because it is for me which is the point of the thread
You should see the state of the unpopular opinion thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When people use phrases wrong - 'tone death', 'I could care less'šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You should see the state of the unpopular opinion thread.
Don't get me started on that!! I left a few threads back because they're not unpopular opinions just complaints and if anything they're actually "popular opinions" šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Don't get me started on that!! I left a few threads back because they're not unpopular opinions just complaints and if anything they're actually "popular opinions" šŸ¤£
I know right! Half the things posted could be just written on this Thread

• Heart
ā€œen routeā€
Usually written "on route" too šŸ¤£

Glad people agree with me about the unpopular opinion thread , I got a bit of a mouth full off someone there when I tried to say they're not unpopular opinions

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.