Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want a chicken big mac! We have one mcd near us and it always seem to be sold out but i don’t understand..

husband and I wanted it, they didnt have any left apparently so i got a mchicken sandwich and he got a big mac instead 🥴 it doesn’t make sense.

You have the chicken, you have the sauce…

• Sad
Reactions: 1
What really pisses me off is when you flash a car to let them come out of a side road and they just sit there, so you flash them again and again and again but they still just sit there. So I mutter to myself oh duck off then and carry on driving then they pull out right in front of you!

Can't sit there forever waiting for you to pull out when I've been flashing you from half way up the bloody road and I have a queue of traffic behind me on a main road.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What really pisses me off is when you flash a car to let them come out of a side road and they just sit there, so you flash them again and again and again but they still just sit there. So I mutter to myself oh duck off then and carry on driving then they pull out right in front of you!

Can't sit there forever waiting for you to pull out when I've been flashing you from half way up the bloody road and I have a queue of traffic behind me on a main road.
So true! I’m muttering under my breath, do you want an invitation, or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Oh my God, this is me! I am the person on the other side 🤣🤣🤣

Usually I wait and think "Are they flashing me to go or flashing me to thank me in advance for my patience?"

By the time I come to a conclusion people are honking me. So I panic and drive, but meet the other car halfway. Now I look like a fool and have to make sure to never use this road EVER again out of shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I got that feeling halfway between York and Portsmouth on the train so couldn't really go back. I kept checking my phone googling how likely an oven left on would cause a fire and checking the news for reports of house fires :rolleyes:
Oh it's awful. I had it when my ex and me went to the Lake District. I can't remember exactly when but I suddenly went cold thinking I'd left the gas oven on. We drove back and I had 😐. He went on to remarry a more sorted woman.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh my God, this is me! I am the person on the other side 🤣🤣🤣

Usually I wait and think "Are they flashing me to go or flashing me to thank me in advance for my patience?"

By the time I come to a conclusion people are honking me. So I panic and drive, but meet the other car halfway. Now I look like a fool and have to make sure to never use this road EVER again out of shame.
Why would they be flashing to say thank you for your patience 😭🤣😭🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When you have a working doorbell and someone insists on knocking on the window

Reactions: 14
1. People who don't say "thank you" when you hold the door for them
2. People who walk slowly in the middle of the pavement / way while starring at their phone and won't let you through
3. Cashiers who can't be bothered to say/respond "Hi" when you get to their till

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Shop assistants gabbing away & not acknowledging you waiting.
Ditto going somewhere you have an appointment (in my case the vets) and the receptionist continuing to take phone calls without looking up. Not bothering with. "Sorry. I'll be with you in a minute. Please have a seat" 😡

Reactions: 17
When I was in a same sex relationship and hotel receptionists always made a point of asking if we meant to book a double and would we prefer a twin :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
People who don't move out of the way when you are walking towards them even though the pavement is wide.

I used to always move out of the way until I realised that some people do it on purpose. 😡

Reactions: 12
I used to go out, constantly worried I might have left something on, or forgotten to lock the door.

Then I read something, where a guy suggested that you talk to yourself - out loud - and say, "I am locking the door" or "I am turning the iron off". By verbalising it, you know that you definitely did it. It sounds balmy but really does work!

Reactions: 16
People who leave your messages on unread when you know they are on their phone 24/7

if i have messaged i would preferably like a reply the same day not 2 days after.

Reactions: 7
Cars who drive sloe (it wasn't raining) and you have no idea whether you wait for them to actually go past or risk crossing over and hoping they don't get too close / run you over.

Groups of people who take up the whole pavement and ignore you when you ask if you can get past.

People who walk so close to you, even though there's plenty of room. (and yes, I know I won't get covid if you just brush pass me - personal space)

Reactions: 5
When my bf makes himself a glass of squash, uses the last of the squash and puts the empty bottle back in the cupboard

• Angry
Reactions: 15
periods

Getting moaned at because there's a post flood thing, meaning I have to wait to post.

Reactions: 2
Lazy inconsiderate people parking their car 5 seconds closer to the place they need to be, usually big cars as well

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.