Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to go out, constantly worried I might have left something on, or forgotten to lock the door.

Then I read something, where a guy suggested that you talk to yourself - out loud - and say, "I am locking the door" or "I am turning the iron off". By verbalising it, you know that you definitely did it. It sounds balmy but really does work!
In my case it would be “I’m now forgetting everything I’ve just said” and then I’ll convince myself it was yesterday.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The naming of storms. Just tell me if there's one coming. I don't care if it's a he or a she or what letter of the alphabet it begins with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My husband making pancakes on Saturday and getting batter over the cooker and it is now Wednesday and it’s still there and like concrete despite assuring me he would clean it on Saturday! I have been cleaning round it all week and refuse to touch it 🤬

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My husband making pancakes on Saturday and getting batter over the cooker and it is now Wednesday and it’s still there and like concrete despite assuring me he would clean it on Saturday! I have been cleaning round it all week and refuse to touch it 🤬
Might as well clean it. You know deep down that he's not going to do it.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Neighbours not keeping their recycling boxes indoors when there's an amber weather warning for wind. I can still hear them clattering up and down the road and hitting cars

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Change the locks. Problem solved.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People trying to cut through traffic to cross the road when there's a pedestrian crossing approximately 10 metres away from them.

Reactions: 9
Having a hospital appointment at 3.30p and leaving 3 hours later.

I'm undiagnosed so had to have several tests done and there was a lot of waiting around.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.