Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my neighbours have filled their garden full of metal animals and those huge gnomes from asda. I don’t know why they annoy me so much (I can barely see them from my house) but they do. They’re also a bit creepy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That’s a good point!

I just want to point out I didn’t meant my post harshly! People seem to have taken it the wrong way! I meant any example of zoning in on one detail!

I’m so short
I’m so your looking
I do ABC for a living
I’m an empath
I’m an Aquarius

Probably more a social media thing that a ‘little thing that annoys you immensely’

It’s only when people constantly post about it and talk about it out of context!

Looking young/being not average height is one of the many wonderful and unique things that make up a person ☺
oh don’t worry I didn’t take it harshly at all! Just wanted to say what annoys me about being on that end of the scale hahaha

I get what you mean though, people whose personality is that one thing and it’s like, “ok we get it?!?”

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Those black trolleys Asda staff have (for online orders) 😱 The ones in my store treat it like an aggressive game of supermarket sweep, not in an “I’m under pressure” way but like the black trolley is a free pass to be a dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
When you think you're having a conversation with the checkout person at Lidl, then realise they're actually talking to someone else on their headset.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People who can't get the hang of recycling. On BLACK bin day they pile up loads of cardboard which is BLUE bin day. Also put out stuff the bin men won't take.eg Ironing board which then gets propped up by a fence for months. I really don't get how it's so difficult.

Reactions: 4
People who can't get the hang of recycling. On BLACK bin day they pile up loads of cardboard which is BLUE bin day. Also put out stuff the bin men won't take.eg Ironing board which then gets propped up by a fence for months. I really don't get how it's so difficult.
One house on my terraced street leaves their recycling box outside their front door 24/7 and all the rubbish blows out of it and around the street. It infuriates me

Reactions: 8
my neighbours have filled their garden full of metal animals and those huge gnomes from asda. I don’t know why they annoy me so much (I can barely see them from my house) but they do. They’re also a bit creepy.
Ours have wind chimes, they’re pretty irritating.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bluetooth headphones/earbuds disconnecting for no reason and then refusing to pair, or even be seen/detected, by whatever they were paired with, FFS.

Reactions: 12
People who leave ranty reviews saying “too tight, definitely size up at least one” 🙄 I always ignore them unless there’s a design issue and glad I do because my size fits, but you’re still doubting until it arrives. It’s just a number, buy the right one for you and spare us the 🤥

Reactions: 2
Old people that just walk out into the road without looking and shuffle across the road without a care in the world. I will knock you down, Gladys.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How starburst/chewits/eclairs are individually wrapped when I just wanna get them in my face as quickly as possible (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Obviously forced posing of pregnancy bump pictures. Especially when the parents are half nude in the photo. Why? Who thought of this as being nice to look at? Just really aggravates me. Also any photos with people being told to look at each other or hold a pose as if that was a natural photo. It looks fake and empty.

Reactions: 13
Obviously forced posing of pregnancy bump pictures. Especially when the parents are half nude in the photo. Why? Who thought of this as being nice to look at? Just really aggravates me. Also any photos with people being told to look at each other or hold a pose as if that was a natural photo. It looks fake and empty.
I also hate the first pic of mother and baby where the mum has her whole boob out 🙈 I mean yeah I’ve had a kid, I know the drill we all have those pics but why is it that one they put on social media?? Celebs do it too. No one needs to see that.

Reactions: 7
People ... especially on rainy days at the supermarket. The rain seems to make everyone especially grouchy.

Reactions: 5
Old people that just walk out into the road without looking and shuffle across the road without a care in the world. I will knock you down, Gladys.
Blimey to find one oldy that does that you must miss seeing at least half a dozen younger people walking out into the road on their phones Unless you live in an old folks complex.

a whole group walked out in front of me the other day at night in dark clothes complete with hoodies I slammed my brakes on and not one even looked up. I call them the rubber people 🤪

Reactions: 7
Blimey to find one oldy that does that you must miss seeing at least half a dozen younger people walking out into the road on their phones Unless you live in an old folks complex.

a whole group walked out in front of me the other day at night in dark clothes complete with hoodies I slammed my brakes on and not one even looked up. I call them the rubber people 🤪
Yeah the town where I work is ridiculous. Just driving down the high street you’ll have at least 3 old people walk out in front of you not looking or caring. It’s like a thing there. Drives me mad cause it’s every. time.

Reactions: 1
My recent little annoyance is when people make unboxing/review videos with their camera phone in their hand. I don't watch many of them, but usually when I'm considering a larger purchase, like an iPad, I like to watch review videos to see what you get and how it performs, etc.

They usually try to unsucessfully open the parcel/box with their free hand and take ages to do it, but also don't edit any of it out. Just get a tripod. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.