Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who use death people to fish for attention on LinkedIn. What is worse is when the person is not even related to them, like a colleague…If someone were to do that to me when I died, I will make sure I turn into a ghost and haunt him everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Childproof lids. I understand the point of them, but they're so hard to undo.

Reactions: 11
Food products called meat free meatballs,why mention meat twice if the item has no meat,why not just call them what they are plant balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Food products called meat free meatballs,why mention meat twice if the item has no meat,why not just call them what they are plant balls.
I've seen fishless fish. Part of me wants to know what that really is!

Reactions: 3
When the bank ask you for your sort code, account number etc. Then you get through and have to do security all over again. What’s the point?

Also prescriptions you can only pick up every month, come on give me 3 months at least. Make my life easier 😂

Reactions: 14
Actors who get on the New Honours list just because they’re old and appeared in stuff that some people watched and possibly liked. So bleeping what!

Cans that don't have ring pulls. I despise tin openers. We have the technology, why not just put the ring pulls on everything?

Reactions: 24
Also emails that tell you “we’re expecting your parcel.” Me too, glad we’re on the same page. However Im glad to know that you don’t have it and you emailed specifically to tell me not to expect it anytime soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Acting roles being given to people with no acting skills, experience or qualifications but simply because they’re mildly famous on YouTube or social media.

Reactions: 9
Also emails that tell you “we’re expecting your parcel.” Me too, glad we’re on the same page. However Im glad to know that you don’t have it and you emailed specifically to tell me not to expect it anytime soon 😂
Hermes???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People who park on a kerb outside a house they are possibly visiting when there is an actual free space 3 metres away

• Heart
People actually recommending using a moon cup as if we don’t all already know that they’re mini sump pumps designed to remove our cervices.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
People who put stuff up for sale with the addition of "needs a good clean / needs a wash". Why not just bloody clean it you lazy git! If it's totally free then yes, I accept that maybe you can't be bothered and just want rid. But to sell something so gross you need to prewarn the buyer? Really, where are people's standards. Especially if it's clothes or furniture, just no.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.