Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you say goodbye to someone on the street and you both walk off in the same direction

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When your toast pops, but you think it's still a little bit pale, so you pop it back down again - only to forget about it 😖. Time to scrape the burnt bits off into the sink again.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
When your toast pops, but you think it's still a little bit pale, so you pop it back down again - only to forget about it 😖. Time to scrape the burnt bits off into the sink again.
My husband likes his almost black but he never turns the colour lever down so I end up with burned toast which goes in the bin, can't stand the noise of scraping toast either. :)

Reactions: 5
When you're driving at 70mph and someone decides to cut into your lane with no indication at all causing you to have to brake really hard.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
When you're driving at 70mph and someone decides to cut into your lane with no indication at all causing you to have to brake really hard.
And when you're walking behind someone and they suddenly just stop or suddenly turn around and you almost collide. The lack of spatial awareness amongst a lot of people is terrifying.

Reactions: 21
Marketing tactics ...its all very well and good but it's a bleeping dog kennel. Dogs don't care for a luxury hotel and spa!
Poor 'Linda' down the road has been looking after dogs for years in her old farm house - she can't get a look in now.
All the 'huns' are hearting over the new one...
'OMG, Chantelle! we need to book Coco in for a spa treatment. She'd love it! 😍😍😍'

It annoys me immensely that some people are dim enough to fall for this tit.

***Picture as example***

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
When your banana isn't ripe enough and a pain in the arse to peel

The lack of water (I did have hand gel; but it didn't help) in train toilets

Squirting too much (my hands are tiny!) hand gel. There are certain shops who have the hand gel things and it always squirts out too much

Reactions: 3
When your banana isn't ripe enough and a pain in the arse to peel

The lack of water (I did have hand gel; but it didn't help) in train toilets

Squirting too much (my hands are tiny!) hand gel. There are certain shops who have the hand gel things and it always squirts out too much
Squirting too much is quite a way to start a sentence...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When you run out of hot water and have to have a tepid bath. There's no rhyme or reason for when it rubs out either...

Reactions: 8
I'm sure you can raise a smile when someone smiles at you though? Even if I don't feel like it I do because it instantly makes me feel better.

Our friends are just arseholes obviously! 🤣
They are indeed!!

Oh yeah if someone smiles I’ll smile back for sure but if I’m off in my head I look like I’m moody

When Youtube has that 5 second skip ad countdown and it takes much longer than one second to go from 1 to Skip ad
I hate this, If the video comes up with 1 out of 2 and the ads any longer than 5 seconds i click off and come back to it.

Reactions: 2
There are some apps where it's quicker to quit the app and go back in than it is to wait for the chance to skip the ad.

Reactions: 5
Apparently on YT if you fast forward to the end and then watch again, the ads go, but it definitely doesn't work on a mac!

Reactions: 2
When you buy your husband a pillow that’s supposed to help stop snoring, and he’s worse than before. It even too much from the spare room, with earplugs in. I’m going to do some work downstairs, can’t stand it any more.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
People who don't clean up after their dogs, especially if it's on the pavement. Just don't get a dog if you don't want to pick up their tit

Reactions: 16
When the iron cord starts to get all kinked and knotted, there’s no way of ever straightening it.

Reactions: 8
People who talk too much and whenever they open their mouth they only want to share negativities 😭😭 it really kills the mood having to hear them moan and whine about every single thing that happened in their life.

Reactions: 10
People who talk too much and whenever they open their mouth they only want to share negativities 😭😭 it really kills the mood having to hear them moan and whine about every single thing that happened in their life.
Sadly that is my mother down to a T ! 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 3
My washing machine has a timer display and there is no way the last minute is a only minute. I end up wandering off to do something else then when I return it still says one minute.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.