Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My toxic workplace/colleagues.

On my way in now and daydreaming about all the reasons I could have a day off…
I've had this in the past so really feel for you,it's so draining , fake people. I know its easier said than done but no job is worth your mental health , hope you can find something new and better

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm not actually surprised by this - the lack of sympathy from energy companies when you say you can't afford the ridiculous new ptices

• Sad
I'm not actually surprised by this - the lack of sympathy from energy companies when you say you can't afford the ridiculous new ptices
What are you talking about? It's quite annoying when people randomly post about something that should be attached to something else!

What are you talking about? It's quite annoying when people randomly post about something that should be attached to something else!
What? I'm talking about the ridiculous new prices quoted by my energy supplier who can't seem to understand how I'm going to afford it, which is exactly what was written in the post you quoted!

I've had this in the past so really feel for you,it's so draining , fake people. I know its easier said than done but no job is worth your mental health , hope you can find something new and better
You are right, there comes a point where I have to draw a line and that day is today X

Reactions: 1
What? I'm talking about the ridiculous new prices quoted by my energy supplier who can't seem to understand how I'm going to afford it, which is exactly what was written in the post you quoted!
It sounded like you were replying to something My bad!

When people assume things about you without even bothering to find out the truth.

Reactions: 13
Youtubers who let there bloody kids talk over them. I have seen two this morning I am watching there hauls and the kid keeps interrupting them or when the person talk so does the kid or worse still they let there kid take over showing the haul or whatever. Yeah your kid might be cute but really I came to watch you.

Reactions: 3
When a friend who says you are like family to them suddenly block you off all social media and block your number and refuse to tell you what you have done wrong. When other friends ask them why, the story changes all the time. At least tell the same lie if you are trying to make me look bad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
When a friend who says you are like family to them suddenly block you off all social media and block your number and refuse to tell you what you have done wrong. When other friends ask them why, the story changes all the time. At least tell the same lie if you are trying to make me look bad.
WTAF? How pathetic is this person! 🙄

Reactions: 6
WTAF? How pathetic is this person! 🙄
Yeah it really hurt. I've racked my brains to try and figure out how I could have upset them that badly that they never want to speak to me again and I've come up blank. I would have appreciated a message just saying I've hurt them but nothing.

I only found out I had been blocked when I went to message them and my messenger said they did't exist on my facebook anymore, so tried to phone them and Whatsapp and they were all blocked.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah it really hurt. I've racked my brains to try and figure out how I could have upset them that badly that they never want to speak to me again and I've come up blank. I would have appreciated a message just saying I've hurt them but nothing.

I only found out I had been blocked when I went to message them and my messenger said they did't exist on my facebook anymore, so tried to phone them and Whatsapp and they were all blocked.
I can imagine you're hurt, but the sheer childishness of it would make me think this person is just not worth the emotion. A real friend would have it out with you. Women can be such awful c**ts to each other. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I can imagine you're hurt, but the sheer childishness of it would make me think this person is just not worth the emotion. A real friend would have it out with you. Women can be such awful c**ts to each other. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I've realised that my life is now better off without them in it, there is no drama or bitchiness and I'm ok with that. Just wish they had the balls to talk to me face to face and let me know why.

• Heart
Sounds like a narcissistic person to me.

"If you don't do or act the way I want I will kick you out but will not tell you why."

So you end up having to gather information from everyone around you because the narcissistic person won't tell you directly.

You deserve better. I hope that you are in a better place without them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've realised that my life is now better off without them in it, there is no drama or bitchiness and I'm ok with that. Just wish they had the balls to talk to me face to face and let me know why.
The one thing I've learned in life is that we collect people over time who we think are friends, but usually they serve only a particular purpose or period of our lives (i.e. work friends, social friends) and it's only when something really bad happens that you find out how shallow those connections are. When my father died, I had an extremely rude awakening as to who really cared about me - 3 people! I culled everyone else and now I don't get emotionally invested in anyone I meet. Even my family are kept at arms length because they just don't have my best interests at heart and life is too short to be controlled. Only invest your time and emotions in those people who show equal reciprocation. We are so scared to be alone that we often put up with anything to show we are not friendless, but at what cost! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When someone celebrates something, only for someone else to drag them down / make them feel guilty over it.

Example:
"I've just found out I've won a holiday!"
"Nice for some - I can't even afford to buy a coffee."

Just be happy for others for goodness sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When someone celebrates something, only for someone else to drag them down / make them feel guilty over it.

Example:
"I've just found out I've won a holiday!"
"Nice for some - I can't even afford to buy a coffee."

Just be happy for others for goodness sake!
Yes! and also the other way let someone feel miserable without you claiming how much worse you have it.

My brother is the worst.. at all these things

I said to him I'm so broke and he said -don't talk to me about being broke I just had to break into my £200
My broke was I didnt have anything in the bank or my purse or my change pot.. his broke is haveing lots in the bank and having to break into his spare £200 that he just carries around with him .

We are not the bleeping same!

He used to make me laugh, he was long term unemployed and everything he had was better than what I had. EVEN when the things he had were what I gave him when I bought new. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate it when I cheerfully* greet someone and the response is a gloomy hello. FFS you're killing my mojo.

*Disclaimer I'm not an irritating Timmy Mallet type cheerfully shouting "HELLO"!!! (Nor yielding a mallet) like a crazed clown "

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Things like this: https://everywomanhasaneatingdisorder.blogspot.com/ I see this attitude a lot on social media too and it pisses me off every time. No, not "every woman" has an "eating disorder!" I don't care if the author of that blog is a clinical psychologist. I've recovered from bulimia and I'll happily assure anyone that not having a particularly healthy attitude to food is not the same as an eating disorder

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.