Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This!! It’s so bloody annoying when they don’t bother to reply. And your kid is like is do and so coming? And you’re like err..don’t know love sorry.
Does my head in!! We had a couple who just turned up, and 3 no shows who hadn't The common courtesy to let me know either way.one is who id consider my boys best mate.
Even I,someone who struggles to remember to msg people back, always accidentally missing calls etc, my family say I can be a nightmare to get a hold of. But to me I'd always reply to a child's parent regarding a party, for the child's sake.
The meme with the little girl who nobody, I mean absolutely no one turned up, that always plays on my mind.

Reactions: 6
Sorry to stereotype but why are men so bleeping lazy 😡 women are still expected to run the house , sort the kids and work full time!! I'm no feminist but it's not the 1950s anymore , we both work the same amount of hours a week!!

Like today for example I've been out with the kids for about 3 hours visiting family etc and my partner stayed home. House was a bit messy some washing to be done etc nothing major but he's done absolutely zero and just watched footy because I haven't babied him and asked before I went out. No bloody initiative. Now I'm going to have to spend Sunday evening doing jobs instead of chilling and having a bit of family time before back to school and work.

Sorry to rant but needed to vent

Reactions: 30
Sorry to stereotype but why are men so bleeping lazy 😡 women are still expected to run the house , sort the kids and work full time!! I'm no feminist but it's not the 1950s anymore , we both work the same amount of hours a week!!

Like today for example I've been out with the kids for about 3 hours visiting family etc and my partner stayed home. House was a bit messy some washing to be done etc nothing major but he's done absolutely zero and just watched footy because I haven't babied him and asked before I went out. No bloody initiative. Now I'm going to have to spend Sunday evening doing jobs instead of chilling and having a bit of family time before back to school and work.

I blame their mother's. Obviously mollycoddled them. Mine has selective chores he will always do without asking, but I don't know any women that don't do the bulk of the housework!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s aggravating but they know you’ll do it. Definitely a by-product of their upbringing. I don’t know what the solution is, make him pay for a cleaner for his half of the chores?

Reactions: 8
It’s aggravating but they know you’ll do it. Definitely a by-product of their upbringing. I don’t know what the solution is, make him pay for a cleaner for his half of the chores?
Yep, or just stop doing things for him like his washing, cooking his tea etc. Also how old are you kids, are they old enough to chip in? I also wouldn't have sex with mine if he was a lazy tit. Not necessarily as a punishment, I just wouldn't find him remotely attractive if he was that disrespectful to me!

the only thing to do here is just stop doing it all. There’ll be a spell where some things slide but why woman still do everything really gets to me. Once you’ve left it for a while, sit him down for a serious talk. He’ll have a happier wife if he pulled his weight.
sorry to go on but this is my pet hate!

Give him a list and go and do what you wanted to with the kids

I blame their mother's. Obviously mollycoddled them. Mine has selective chores he will always do without asking, but I don't know any women that don't do the bulk of the housework!
That’s just another way of blaming women put an out originally by men I think and we enable it by repeating it. ‘My mum never made me do it so I need to be told’. duck off you lazy git, you know what needs doing so get off your arse and do it.

Reactions: 5
the only thing to do here is just stop doing it all. There’ll be a spell where some things slide but why woman still do everything really gets to me. Once you’ve left it for a while, sit him down for a serious talk. He’ll have a happier wife if he pulled his weight.
sorry to go on but this is my pet hate!
It can also be a slippery slope if they have a son because he will simply copy his father's behaviour. If the father never helped the son will be likely to do the same.

I have brothers and they do as much chores as their partners. My ex-boyfriend was also doing as much chores as I did.

However, I have girl friends who are the ones doing all the chores and most of the emotional handling in their homes and I genuinely can't comprehend why they put themselves in such situations.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the comments all. I've calmed down now 😅 I chilled on the bed and he got not so subtle hint and did some jobs. I'll be honest he has got a lot better since we first moved in together and usually if I'm popping out "I'll say make sure you do this while I'm out"and today I didn't I but I shouldn't have to. It does irritate me and I needed to rant but he's such a laid back person nothing seems to bother him what I do. Overall in our relationship the good outweighs the bad though so I'll move on and nag when I have to 😆

Reactions: 5
When places like home bargains sell a whole range of Valentine themed kitchen crap like plates and mugs etc. I’m sorry but who is running out and buying plates with pink hearts on to use for one day a year? Do the people making this stuff think we’re all idiots? (They probably do).

Reactions: 12
When places like home bargains sell a whole range of Valentine themed kitchen crap like plates and mugs etc. I’m sorry but who is running out and buying plates with pink hearts on to use for one day a year? Do the people making this stuff think we’re all idiots? (They probably do).
Well it obviously sells, so they are correct

Reactions: 3
I have a friend who decorates the whole house, Christmas style, for all occasions - valentines, Easter, birthdays etc - buying themed plates and mugs is the tip of the iceberg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
When people have an issue with you or something you’ve done but instead of just fronting it out and talking to you about it they’re just blunt and rude or ignore you completely 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So many people moaning about men not pulling their weight. I am fortunate, we have a magic house, I don't need to do anything and it all gets done magically 😉 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
When people have to 'one-up' your bad day.

E.g.
Me: Ugh, today dragged and it was a terrible day at work, in the meeting they said we need to meet more targets, I feel exhausted/demotivated

Them: Ah, well I had a more terrible day, I had TWO meeting s and even more targets dropped on me

Me: so are we not going to acknowledge how terrible I feel then?

Reactions: 20
My toxic workplace/colleagues.

On my way in now and daydreaming about all the reasons I could have a day off…

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So many people moaning about men not pulling their weight. I am fortunate, we have a magic house, I don't need to do anything and it all gets done magically 😉 :ROFLMAO:
Be careful with that mate. The magic fairy might up and magically fly away one day! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Restless leg syndrome. Kept me awake for hours and then when I finally got to sleep I had the most weird and horrible dream. Grrrrrr!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.