Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had a really bad day, and as a result I've had that "Coz you've had a bad day" song in my head, and I hate that song. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[/QUOTE]

amoxicillin - I haven’t had them for years and I don’t ever remember them doing this to me 😩 luckily not for gonorrhoea though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Metranizadole? Used for horrid conditions like gonorrhoea (no I haven't had it, I just know!) and it literally kills everything else too!
I dont remember which one it was but the itchy side effect I remember all too well 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 2
People jumping down your throat on here when they clearly haven't read what you've wrote properly. Happened a few times 🙄

• Sad
People who are disrespectful towards customer service employees. Whether it is retail, restaurants or any facility where the person has to face a customer in general.

It always bothered me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
People who are disrespectful towards customer service employees. Whether it is retail, restaurants or any facility where the person has to face a customer in general.

It always bothered me.
Hatee this!!!

My auntie was the worst for this really, she would go in guns blazing at the smallest things, from shops to council etc..

I would always say i worked in customer service and if i had anyone talk to me like you did i would make sure their issue didnt get resolved or I would long it out as much as I could.

If someone spoke to me with respect i’d go out of my way to help them with their problem.

Customer service people aren’t your punchbags!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've got one that's recently happened to me, people who don't have the decency to rsvp when you send them invites for your child's party. A simple yes such and such can come, or even no they can't, not just sheer ignorance and I don't know who's gonna turn up, how many to cater for, how many party bags etc. Bloody rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Trying to fill a kettle when someone running a tap upstairs or flushed the loo and it runs really, really slowly.

Reactions: 1

It always bothered me.
I worked in a restaurant last year and was reduced to tears every shift because of how people spoke to me. Mostly about things that weren’t my fault or out of our control. One person actually got out of their seat and screamed in my face that her whole meal was ruined because their peppercorn sauce was late to arrive.

Since covid I’ve noticed people have no filter, they feel like they can treat staff like crap and there will be no consequences. Makes me so mad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ordering food in a cafe and getting food way before drink.
Or the other way round and ordering coffee and dessert and the coffee comes 10 minutes before dessert so I’ve either drank it or it’s cold by time dessert arrives
I make a mental note now to always ask if they can arrive together

Reactions: 6
I've got one that's recently happened to me, people who don't have the decency to rsvp when you send them invites for your child's party. A simple yes such and such can come, or even no they can't, not just sheer ignorance and I don't know who's gonna turn up, how many to cater for, how many party bags etc. Bloody rude.
This!! It’s so bloody annoying when they don’t bother to reply. And your kid is like is do and so coming? And you’re like err..don’t know love sorry.

Reactions: 8
This!! It’s so bloody annoying when they don’t bother to reply. And your kid is like is do and so coming? And you’re like err..don’t know love sorry.
Or they do rsvp then turn up with several unannounced brothers and sisters in tow 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Or they do rsvp then turn up with several unannounced brothers and sisters in tow 🤬
This happened to my niece last weekend, poor thing didn’t get a party bag or piece of her own cake because it had to go to the unannounced sibling of her school friend instead

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I had a relative - who I see very seldom - text me over the holidays to ask if she could pop in and visit. She didn't mention she had a friend - someone I've never met - with her, which really annoyed me. I'm a very private person in real life and quite guarded about who I let into my home and life. It really annoyed me!

Reactions: 14
I worked in a restaurant last year and was reduced to tears every shift because of how people spoke to me. Mostly about things that weren’t my fault or out of our control. One person actually got out of their seat and screamed in my face that her whole meal was ruined because their peppercorn sauce was late to arrive.

Since covid I’ve noticed people have no filter, they feel like they can treat staff like crap and there will be no consequences. Makes me so mad.
I totally feel your pain.

When I was younger I worked as a waitress during summer to pay for university and customers would harass me (men as per usual), try to touch me or belittle me.

Since then, I promised myself that I would never let anyone treat me like that. But it easier to say that as an Engineer now working from home. Than when my family was poor and I had no choice.

Reactions: 2
Women that seem to have no personality or opinions on anything. There's one in work with me and I've worked with some in the past. She will listen and agree with the consensus but never, ever voices any sort of opinion at all. Will only ever tag on to a trip to the shop, never go alone, never walk into an unfamiliar room first, etc.
I've noticed all social life revolves around her family. I've even asked her outright what she's through about a TV show or something and she just looks blank and waits for someone else to butt in.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.