Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
When you’re texting/messaging someone and if you don’t reply within a millisecond they send you loads of question marks.

Reactions: 13

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
Like people who leave reviews for things they haven’t tried 🤦🏼‍♀️
“haven’t used it yet”
“was given as a gift so I don’t know whether she likes it”

JUST DON’T LEAVE A REVIEW THEN, IT IS NOT A LEGAL REQUIREMENT
Haha yeah also "Also bought it for the wife and she hasn't complained so it must be ok"

• Haha

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Putting veg such as beetroot in pastry and calling it a Wellington and pretending that it sounds delicious. Yuk. I’d rather just eat an actual wellington.

• Haha
  • Sick

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
School group chats, the mum who has to make a separate one for her little dickies birthday party, and especially the repetitive “Is it pe today? Is it own clothes today? Learn to read the bloody newsletter Susan. I’m not a fan of the school gates mafia, can you tell.

• Haha

Milktray

VIP Member
As a light sleeper, it annoys me immensely when husband decides to go for a 2am wee and crawls back into bed and falls back asleep...whilst waking me up 😡😡

• Haha
  • Angry

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I have a friend who decorates the whole house, Christmas style, for all occasions - valentines, Easter, birthdays etc - buying themed plates and mugs is the tip of the iceberg
Just quoting myself to update you as the valentines theme is in full swing over at her house. The front of the house is decorated, she’s done a Valentine’s Day treasure hunt for the kids and she’s already posted a photo collage of her and her husband on each Valentine’s Day since they met. And it’s not even valentines until tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Wow

WilmaHun

VIP Member
When people have an issue with you or something you’ve done but instead of just fronting it out and talking to you about it they’re just blunt and rude or ignore you completely 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Sad

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Got takeaway fish and chips today
Noticed when I was waiting to collect dog underneath main menu saying ‘complimentary dip with every main meal’ then a list of sauces

I asked for tartare sauce when I collected and the lady serving said it was 50p, I say no it says complimentary and I’ve bought a meal? She says they’re 50p

Can’t be complimentary if you have to pay 🤯

• Sad
  • Haha

thaliamay

Chatty Member
My child seems to have sensed I was about to pocket munch, and is now subconsciously hovering around me so I can't eat said munchies. And no, I cannot share! 🤣

• Haha

alettershort

i dont understand why people are so nosy about others' lives but dont share anything about their own? i was texting someone the other day and it turned out that both of us had handed in our resignations at our jobs. i asked them where they are headed. they completely ignored my text and have asked me thrice where i am off to. none of this is supposed to be a secret but i dont get it, surely this is simple conversation etiquette?

Silverplume

Parents (99% moms) who tell us the next number in order, as if we don’t know: “Little Cinderella is five now, going on six.”

• Haha

Leo100

VIP Member
Seriously debating deleting my spotify app. Was listening to the Sunday wellness podcast, there was a segment discussing motherhood and the woman on it actually said "pregnant people". For a woman to say it is very sad, actually cancelling your own gender (n)
Totally agree , controversial but people can't argue gender. Yes transgender is different because they are identifying as a man or woman whereas people being offended over stuff that's a scientific fact that either a man or woman can do/has etc is ridiculous.

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
When people refer to their group of friends as their squad.

They think that they sound so cool but there's only one thing I think of

• Haha

mm901

people complaining about sizes being too small or 'child sized' when in reality they're just fat.

• Haha

Anne1448

VIP Member
The cost of living in general.

Why is Petrol as expensive as a week worth of groceries? Also, why the fuck is meat 10€?!

Don't get me started on rent which skyrocketed in the last few years to the point that couch surfing is now quite common among young adults.

I grew up in the 90s and everything was dirt cheap. I mean a can of Coke for 40 cents, groceries for a family of 5 for 30€, rent was 300€ and people had an insane purchasing power.

petitspois

VIP Member
World Book Day. My god, those three words combined make me want to run for the hills. Our school is doing it a week late (????). My son found an outfit last week and (from bitter experience) I stressed that he had to be happy with it and he assured me he was. Now he says none of the kids in his class have heard of the book and I now have to spend an evening trawling around the shops looking for something cheap and plastic for him to wear.

Do you ever see Dads doing that? do you f**ck.

• Heart