Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
Companies wanting feedback for every little thing. I recently finally responded to a follow up feedback on me visiting the bank to pay a cheque in. All because their app can't cope with screening a cheque.
I breezed through, yeah yeah, it was great, yep would recommend, yes the person was helpful but it's the "why did you answer this way?" then it's fuck off, fuck off, fuck off. 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

emerald

VIP Member
Being in the same room as someone scrolling Netflix and feeling my brain cells slowly dying. Just choose something 😑

• Heart

derbyshiregirl

My neighbour has dumped his old, broken car on the patch of grass outside his house (fully on the pavement but not blocking anything) and it looks shit just sat there rotting. He also has his curtains half hanging off the window and the house looks a state. It does worry me that if we come to sell it’s going to put people off. I know I sound like a snob but I just wish he would take a bit more pride like we do when we’ve spent a lot of money doing the outside of our house up. X

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
When on tattle and someone says one semi good thing thing about the influencer on the thread and you get the posters who think they’re so funny and original’oh hello *insert influencers name here’

you’re not funny, its been done to death. Unless they have a history for you to suspect they are that person, one good comment doesnt mean its that person 🙄

• Heart

Anne1448

VIP Member
People who don't move out of the way when you are walking towards them even though the pavement is wide.

I used to always move out of the way until I realised that some people do it on purpose. 😡

People that put up a tantrum if not the centre of the attention. Why don't you buy yourself an orange suit and call yourself Sun?

• Haha

rivermonster

VIP Member
We can't get a diagnosis for my husbands illness from Nurelogilcal Hospital in Liverpool even after 3 visits. Our GP has no idea what is happening, so how can we do anything about treating it

• Sad
  • Angry

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Constantly getting those “is this you on this YouTube video?” Messages from my auntie’s Facebook account because she constantly falls for those ‘unfortunately we couldn’t give this 200k Range Rover to Pauline for just sharing our page because it turns out she’s 13’.

We tell her they’re scams but she won’t listen. She’s gonna end up in Chat magazine having been fleeced of all her savings.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Exactly! I was watching tipping point the other day, and the bloke who was in the final was asked what he'd like to do with the £10,000, and he replied: I'd like to upgrade my holiday to business class and better hotels!
I often wonder what sort of lives some people are living. So often the answers are expensive holidays etc. All frivolous

I'd pay off my mortgage, help family and friends and put some away for savings if there was any left. Even having a mortgage to pay off puts me in a better position than others who would likely use a win to get on the housing ladder. It seems a lot of people are happy to fund their lives on the 'never never'. It's madness. Like someone said earlier, I'd prefer people whose lives it would actually change to win.

I was watching The Wall the other week and it was a family who would use it for a Camper Van. They had a disabled child and couldn't go away on holidays because of his needs. Purchasing a Camper would allow that to happen. Something genuine and life changing to them (still a luxury for some admittedly). They lost everything and I actually cried. At The sodding Wall 🤦‍♀️ but my heart hurt for them.

• Heart
  • Sad

Rainbow1

VIP Member
The weather

(and yes, I will whinge again when it's cold dark and raining)
I’d expand on this by saying I hate how it’s too cold to go out in anything ‘spring’ like in the morning but by lunch it’s absolutely boiling

it’s also that weird time of year where people are either still wearing coats/hats/scarves or in full summer gear

I never know what to put on 🤣

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Seeing some influencers and their cooking 🤢🤢

Someone just made chilli con carne and literally bunged everything together into a pan. Onion, beef mince, chopped tomatoes and chilli mix

YOU NEED TO BROWN MINCE PEOPLE before you add other stuff to it.

Leo100

VIP Member
When someone takes a nice picture of you on their phone and then doesn’t sent it to you. You maybe ask once “could you send that to me?” Then they never do and you don’t want to seem super vain but you need pictures for your hinge profile…help a girl out here! So rude 😂
Then you can guarantee they take a photo of you both together which you hate (of yourself) but they love so it's uploaded straight away 🤣

• Haha

BelleAmie

VIP Member
When people miss letters out of words - a guy in the supermarket this morning said “can we get some pro-een bars” and it makes my skin crawl

• Haha
  • Sick

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Wet hair! I absolutely hate the feeling of having wet hair. I don't understand people who go out with wet hair in the winter. I'm already freezing at home when I have wet hair!

bubbadabut

VIP Member
How Alicia Keys says "fire" in "Girl on Fire"

"She's just a girl and she's on fyyyyaaaaahhhhh".

• Haha