Little things in life that annoy you immensely #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Businesses with annoying CS policies. I put in a large order and exactly eight days later I received a code for 30% off that my order would have been eligible for. I asked for the code to be applied retroactively and the representative said that they would do it if I made the request within 7 days of placing my order. Convenient how I didn’t mention when my code was shipped and they already knew. I asked for them to start a return. If it doesn’t cost anything in return shipping, I’m willing to wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
People who pull out in front of you, whilst driving and then drive way below the speed limit. So you were in such a hurry that you nearly caused an accident when you were only going to drive slowly AF anyway? 🤔🧐

• Angry
Reactions: 18
When your 8 year old son tells you he was left to look after and play with a 2 year old while his dad was asleep! So irresponsible!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
When your 8 year old son tells you he was left to look after and play with a 2 year old while his dad was asleep! So irresponsible!
Just to clarify the 2 year old is not mine, it’s just disgusting behaviour. I’m lucky my son is wise beyond his years but his still only 8!

Reactions: 2
The data gathering/cookie collection thing that pops up for every single website. When will it stop…🤯

Reactions: 16
The fact that shops still insist on putting those stickers with the price on on products.

Reactions: 3
The fact that they can’t scan the yellow stickers on the the till and have to attempt to type the numbers in

Reactions: 5
When my emojis don’t look the same on Facebook or Tattle as they do on my screen. This emoji reads as sardonic in text but will on Tattle looks like the face a baby makes after it’s soiled itself —> 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact that they can’t scan the yellow stickers on the the till and have to attempt to type the numbers in
Or they don't cover up the old barcode and you end up paying full price because you didn't pay attention at the till when the shop assistant scanned the wrong barcode 🤣😡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When you're 99.9% done with the washing up and on the verge of leaving when someone brings an extra cup to the sink .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.