Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
People who think they are cute because they are always late or forgetting appointments It's not cute is fucking rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

bubbadabut

VIP Member
When you turn the kitchen tap on, but fail to notice the spoon sitting directly beneath the water flow.

Always check for that pesky spoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Watching a crime documentary last night and the male presenter saying that the woman who was raped and murdered was 'in the wrong place at the wrong time'.
I'm sick to death of hearing this sexist and victim blaming cliche

A woman cutting through the park on her way home from work at 6pm is NOT in the wrong place at the wrong time 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

BelleAmie

VIP Member
This is TMI so I’m sorry

I bled through my pjs last night so I had to wash them, even though I’d only had them on a couple of hours. Waited all day for them to dry, put them back on and it’s happened again. My period is a bitch who cannot be tamed this month

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Chip1984

VIP Member
Live streams on Facebook (from a friend) of some act you’ve no interest in and it’s no doubt being professionally streamed somewhere anyway.
This and people who go to gigs and watch the entirety of it through their fucking phone camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

standupsitdown

Chatty Member
When people give you framed photos of their offspring for your birthday or Christmas. It’s happened to me twice. Why would you do that?!

The frames were OK though so I took the photo of the random kid out and framed some nice cards.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
The day you have washed and blow dried your hair, are wearing some make up, decent clothes, you see no one you know. The day you go out looking like a sack of shit you see every fucker you've ever known and those you haven’t seen in years.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I don't care who you are, you don't knock on someone's door unannounced on a Sunday. Unannounced is a crime as it is but on a Sunday??
IDC if you're the queen, the door will remain closed ✋have you no shame? 😾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

CatCafe234

VIP Member
When people can’t leave their house quietly. My neighbours always have to make a performance of it and now, judging by the amount of door slamming, they‘ve obviously bought a 48-door car …

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

bubbadabut

VIP Member
When you're on a live chat with a customer service agent, and they haven't replied for several minutes. It's the dilemma - do you wait it out or type a little "hello?" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Pinkii

VIP Member
People answering questions on amazon products.

someone will ask eg- does this fit a size 4 shoe and then some twat comes along and answers:

‘i have a size 9 foot, so i’m not sure’

why even bother answering if you don’t have a valuable answer!? 😩

idiots everywhere i swear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Kofi Annan

People who linger in the supermarket aisle. I get that you might want to look, but I also want to get in there and I can't do that when you and your trolley is blocking up the whole area.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
When someone writes on a thread ‘I’ve never wrote on this thread before’ or ‘I’m usually on the _____ thread’ like so!? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Al Fresco

VIP Member
When you open a tin of tomatoes with a ring pull and do it really gently as if you were disarming a bomb but at the last twitch it still goes over every effing wall in the kitchen and looks like a scene from American Psycho.

• Haha

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
People who are completely unaware of their own surroundings, completely blocking an aisle off in the supermarket. Their trolley is in the middle of the aisle and they are staring at the shelf like they are pondering some great philosophical question. Boils my piss. 🛒

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Those Facebook competitions where you win something basic like a stuffed toy and people give full on sob stories like “I’d give it to my granddaughter her dog died the other day and she’s bullied as she only has one leg” it’s £10 to buy straight out Deborah.

• Haha
  • Heart

weeweegie

VIP Member
When people refer to others as ‘humans’ instead of their name or just ‘person’. Can’t wait to spend time with this amazing human. My favourite human etc. It just sounds idiotic. Make it stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
There’s a chippy by mine that says ‘open daily - closed Tuesday & Sundays’ well you’re not opened daily then are you!!!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 22