Little things in life that annoy you immensely #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People on the train

a) taking up a table when it’s just one person, and using shopping bags to take up the other seats.

b) not wearing a mask even when the police come on and start telling everyone to put them on (as happened the other day).

Selfish. Pricks.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
My housemates leaving packets of food left open in the shared fridge. Not even folded over, just sitting fully open, including (thankfully cooked) meats sitting there for days.

• Sick
  • Sad
I popped out to the supermarket earlier (so early that there were plenty of parks).

Parked across TWO disabled-parking-only parks at the front of the store was an obnoxious real estate agent (his face and branding all over his car), while a poor lady trying to wrangle a walking frame and the wind, had to resort to parking in the regular parks.

Not the first time I've seen this idiot do this. I think he parks across two parks to avoid damage to his vehicle, and he is FAR from disabled - just lazy! :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
When people claim a celebrity looks like identical to another celebrity and that it causes confusion. For example, Daniel Radcliffe and Elijah Wood. They look nothing alike to me. I never once struggled to tell them apart. OTOH, young Elizabeth Perkins in “Miracle on 34th Street” looks exactly how I expect Margaret Colin would look when she was younger. It’s uncanny.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Adult men who use hashtags on Facebook - special mention for hashtags that are so specific/obscure that nobody has ever used them before

Reactions: 5
I popped out to the supermarket earlier (so early that there were plenty of parks).

Parked across TWO disabled-parking-only parks at the front of the store was an obnoxious real estate agent (his face and branding all over his car), while a poor lady trying to wrangle a walking frame and the wind, had to resort to parking in the regular parks.

Not the first time I've seen this idiot do this. I think he parks across two parks to avoid damage to his vehicle, and he is FAR from disabled - just lazy! :mad:
Report the arrogant SOB!

When people claim a celebrity looks like identical to another celebrity and that it causes confusion. For example, Daniel Radcliffe and Elijah Wood. They look nothing alike to me. I never once struggled to tell them apart. OTOH, young Elizabeth Perkins in “Miracle on 34th Street” looks exactly how I expect Margaret Colin would look when she was younger. It’s uncanny.
Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon get this apparently. Bloody ridiculous.

My housemates leaving packets of food left open in the shared fridge. Not even folded over, just sitting fully open, including (thankfully cooked) meats sitting there for days.
Oh don’t you have one who puts an uncovered frying pan of cooked food in the shared fridge?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
When you go to reset a password because the password you've tried isn't working then you type what you want your new password to be and it says "new password cannot be the same as old password"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly, I couldn't remember precisely, but I do recall some countries have really long winters.
I stumbled across a youtube channel of someone who lives in the arctic circle where it is PITCH black ALL winter, I don't know how anyone can live like that!

• Haha
Taking in parcels for neighbours then them sitting there for days waiting for the neighbour to collect them. I am not your personal postman, I’ve got better things to do than keep popping round to see if you’re in!

Reactions: 10
Taking in parcels for neighbours then them sitting there for days waiting for the neighbour to collect them. I am not your personal postman, I’ve got better things to do than keep popping round to see if you’re in!
I hope that’s not my parcel that has supposedly just been delivered! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why bother checking, they will come and collect it when ready.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.