Little things in life that annoy you immensely #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way my ex thinks the world should feel sorry for him and he can get everything he wants and his own way!
How he thinks a restraining order and a court order can just go away because he claims his a different person!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
When someone comes on a thread and writes "just parking myself here" just use the watch button for duck sake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
When you open a tin of tomatoes with a ring pull and do it really gently as if you were disarming a bomb but at the last twitch it still goes over every effing wall in the kitchen and looks like a scene from American Psycho.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Having every ingredient for a recipe bar one. Then you go to the supermarket to get it and end up spending £30. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Work places that think I will just drop everything to do overtime. I don’t owe you any favours, ESPECIALLY running up to Christmas.

Reactions: 10
Stores who advertise stock, only to cancel orders weeks later because of "insufficient stock" ... but then list the same items again a few days later at a far higher price.

I'm at my wits end with a store at the moment regarding this.

I also had items ordered via 'click and collect' which are still processing; yet, the store has them in stock. I asked if I could just buy them and cancel my click and collect; apparently that's too hard - they said I have to wait for the click and collect orders to arrive then return them for a refund.

So bloody annoying!

There are many posts to the store's Facebook page complaining of the same things ... yet nothing seems to be happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The sale of out of season flowers and seeing them in homes 😣
I have a lovely garden so colourful with plenty to fill up my 2000 vases but can't make myself cut them. The only ones I actually cut for inside are the sweetpeas as it keeps them going much longer

Reactions: 2
The acronym OH :sick: "other half"
(and the concept the goes behind it).

People calling ankle boots "booties". :censored:

Reactions: 4
People on buses sat in pram/wheelchair space (I have a pram) therefore only place I can sit but they choose to sit there and not move even though there’s other identical seats on other side of bus right at the front too?!
Makes no sense it’s just plain rude

This but they use it to make scrambled egg in the microwave and leave manky egg crust in it 🤮
You wouldn't believe the WAR that raged between my Mum and Dad re. him not washing up egg-crusted pans etc. :ROFLMAO:

My housemate makes a big thing of her getting a food hygiene certificate or something like that, but then insists on using a j-cloth until it is riddled with holes, brown, and stinking :sick:

I started replacing them before they got to that stage and get moaned at. They aren't made of cloth of gold!! FFS.

She also leaves them heaped up all sopping wet. I wring them them out, fold them neatly and drape them on the sink caddy to dry, will she take the hint? No.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I have a lovely garden so colourful with plenty to fill up my 2000 vases but can't make myself cut them. The only ones I actually cut for inside are the sweetpeas as it keeps them going much longer
Sounds lovely for you and the pollinators to enjoy 🤗
And that's a lotta vases 😄

Sounds lovely for you and the pollinators to enjoy 🤗
And that's a lotta vases 😄
it might be an exaggeration but not much of one. 😂

I do have so many butterflies, bees and even those amazing colourful drangonflies. No hedgehogs though. I need a few of those. I have lots of frogs and a couple of newts.

Gardens "build one and they will come" 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.