Little things in life that annoy you immensely #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christmas trees with no colour. Keep seeing pics on Facebook of very bland looking silver and rose gold trees. Christmas is about colour! Trying to blend your decorations in with your normal decor is just depressing. Embrace the colours people 🎄

Reactions: 13
I don’t like how societies come up with beauty standards. It’s as if taste gets forced on us. I miss the pure feeling of just liking what I like. Too many people get plastic surgery to satisfy these arbitrary ideals.
I honestly struggle to tell some people apart these days...20 year girls in a nightclub all look exactly the same - cloned version of someone they've seen on love Island or one of these equally tacky reality shows. And it's all for show...for their Instagram thumbs up and 'oh you look amazing hun'.

Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t Instagram have a translation function built in? I want to know that puppy’s life story AND read all the Turkish comments 😭

Reactions: 4
Christmas trees with no colour. Keep seeing pics on Facebook of very bland looking silver and rose gold trees. Christmas is about colour! Trying to blend your decorations in with your normal decor is just depressing. Embrace the colours people 🎄
Totally agree. Also Christmas trees that aren’t even Christmas trees. The ones where it’s basically a twig with a few baubles hanging off it. They’re not festive they’re sad looking.

Reactions: 3
The idiots on bikes wearing nothing but black and the tiniest light possible. Oh and they were coming towards me on a narrow part of the pavement.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
More of I don't understand why than an annoyance tbh, people who have a bottle of water on the table alongside a coffee. Why? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More of I don't understand why than an annoyance tbh, people who have a bottle of water on the table alongside a coffee. Why? 🤷‍♀️
To keep hydrated? Sorry that's a bit of a weird comment 😅 coffee doesn't hydrate me, it's not what it's for, if I'm thirsty i'll drink water

• Haha
Reactions: 8
when netflix doesn’t provide subtitles when it’s in another language like wtf do i pay you for

When you make some polite good mornings to someone you see lots locally but don’t really know and they look startled by said chat and always without fail utter some crap like ‘gotta go kid/dog etc wants to see/go home’ GET OVER YOURSELF, I DONT WANT TO BE YOUR BEST MATE IM JUST BEING POLITE!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
People who complain about girls with fillers.I’ve never had any myself but who gives a duck.It’s just a trend .
‘All girls look the same these days’
Yeah well all girls wanted to look the same in every decade ! Same make up ,clothes,hair! It’s just fillers weren’t available then

• Heart
people who don’t wash in the mornings and come into work to pollute the building !

• Haha
this term has only annoyed me since Instagram as it now seems to be everywhere

‘exclusively breastfeeding’

not just breastfeeding but ‘exclusively’

annoyingly it’s used incorrectly aswell by Mums that have 6 month old plus babies who are now eating solids so no it’s not their only exclusive food

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.