Little things in life that annoy you immensely #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Busy-bodies. I don’t drive all the way round in the park car park because my dog hates cars so why add extra on the journey. It’s not even a one-way system anyway but I was driving out before and the regular busy-body started frantically flashing me. I can only assume it was because I didn’t do the loop so I didn’t even make eye-contact. Bog off old man. Another time I parked in “his” space. He said to me “is yours the black car?” and when I said yes he didn’t say anything, it was a “that’s my space” remark 🙄 I feel sorry for his poor dog, it must be harished.

Reactions: 1
People who are competitively busy/tired. You say you’re tired and they’re like “you’re tired? I have to get up at 3am for work, then after my shift pick up 5 kids from school, cook their dinner, help them with home work, take them to x activity, and THEN I have to do my open uni coursework before getting to bed for 7pm because don’t you know I have to be up at 3am for work”. duck off. I’m allowed to be tired even without all that going on. You’re choosing to work a job that starts early and you’re choosing to do add to your load by doing a uni course. You also chose to have a million kids so I’m not impressed at all by how ‘busy’ you are. Stop acting like you’re more hard done by than everyone else. So boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone's music choice at work today, it sounds like someone is playing an xylophone on the radio :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact that my child seems to save everything he has to tell for when the Final Chase is on and I can’t frigging hear it! 😂

• Haha
Someone's music choice at work today, it sounds like someone is playing an xylophone on the radio :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Were they playing the theme to viewer's gallery, from Vision On - or maybe some of the music they played when the test card was on in the 70s?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Watching my children do their swimming lesson, nip to the loo quickly. Come back to find a pair of idiots sitting in my spot next to where my children's swim bags are. Plenty of other places for them to sit but oh no let’s sit right where someone else is obviously sitting meaning I have to move instead. So rude.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Bad hairdressers. I had my hair butchered on Wednesday, my confidence has fallen through the floor. The b**** who did it needs to change her profession, she is no good as a hairdresser.

• Sad
This weird fashion amongst young people of wearing a single white earphone in one ear that isn't actually connected to anything.

What's the point of it?
It's not connected with a wire but it is connected by Bluetooth, most likely to their mobile and they are listening to music. Unless you're joking? 🤔

or when people are queuing outside a locked door and someone new comes up and tries to open it, as if no one else would have already tried :ROFLMAO:
You'd be surprised at how dumb people are. I've done the trying the door thing when there was a queue outside the dentist. The door was unlocked 😂

When people say "at 8am in the morning" (or similar).

Say 8am or 8 in the morning. Not both!
Dont listen to Moonlight Shadow then 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Those 360 spinning cameras if anyone knows what I mean 🤣 don't know how else to describe them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
or when people are queuing outside a locked door and someone new comes up and tries to open it, as if no one else would have already tried :ROFLMAO:
There's a huge revolving door in the building I work in, the number of people who get in and just stand there expecting it to be automated in some way....despite the fact there are massive handles on each pane that say push 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I hate when, as a pedestrian, drivers indicate for me to cross.

I don’t like being pressured by drivers who I am sure are trying to be nice, I’d rather just wait/cross at the correct place. Makes me nervous. I keep walking past drivers trying to instruct me, only to walk back when they drive off!

Reactions: 10
I hate when, as a pedestrian, drivers indicate for me to cross.

I don’t like being pressured by drivers who I am sure are trying to be nice, I’d rather just wait/cross at the correct place. Makes me nervous. I keep walking past drivers trying to instruct me, only to walk back when they drive off!
I've had multiple situations when drivers stop and wave at me to cross without considering there are cars is another lane that don't look like they're gonna stop. What do they actually want me to do, just walk out on the road anyway? No thanks I'd rather wait

Reactions: 5
I've had multiple situations when drivers stop and wave at me to cross without considering there are cars is another lane that don't look like they're gonna stop. What do they actually want me to do, just walk out on the road anyway? No thanks I'd rather wait
Exactly! I have to cross at a roundabout some days, and drivers will not just let me get on with it! I’m happy to wait until the road is clear, but at least one driver stops and indicates for me to cross! Meaning I have to either gesture wildly that it’s not safe so they drive on, or try to rush across diving across two lanes!

Reactions: 2
Prebooking a taxi a day in advance which still manages to be 30 mins late… using a App which doesn’t give tracking, now been on phone 10 mins and no answer and no taxi 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
When your ex tries to play the pity card on your dad!! My dad is never going to have sympathy for the boy who abused his daughter ( I would say man but a man would do what he did)

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.