Little things in life that annoy you immensely #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When people are telling a story and they’re trying to remember exactly when it happened. “On Thursday, no… was it Wednesday? I think it was Wednesday. No it was definitely Tuesday afternoon. Or was it Thursday?” It doesn’t matter, JUST TELL THE DAMN STORY.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When people are telling a story and they’re trying to remember exactly when it happened. “On Thursday, no… was it Wednesday? I think it was Wednesday. No it was definitely Tuesday afternoon. Or was it Thursday?” It doesn’t matter, JUST TELL THE DAMN STORY.
Clearly you know my daughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact I cannot pull off a roll neck jumper! I dream of looking cosy and cool but in reality it looks like I’ve got a bloody neck brace on

🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When people say "at 8am in the morning" (or similar).

Say 8am or 8 in the morning. Not both!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have wide feet, so shopping for shoes is a nightmare. Manufacturers don't seem to make attractive wide fitting shoes, most of them look really frumpy. I end up buying trainers more often then not, they are the only things that fit properly. :(

Reactions: 4
I have wide feet, so shopping for shoes is a nightmare. Manufacturers don't seem to make attractive wide fitting shoes, most of them look really frumpy. I end up buying trainers more often then not, they are the only things that fit properly. :(
I’ve always had wide feet and am genuinely scarred by the years of having it pointed out to me when school-shoe shopping, and always having to have the horrible, frumpy lace-ups instead of the pretty, patent leather Mary-Janes that the other girls got ☹That and nowadays always being directed to Hotter - I mean they’re great shoes and I lived in their trainer-type shoes when I worked in catering, but I am so not their target demographic right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sports bras with removable padding!! Either sew it in so it stays in place when you wash it or leave it out. Don’t do half a job so that we end up with 2 pads in one tit!!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When you're in a hotel room and the cleaner person doesn't knock (it's one you open with a key as opposed to a card) and just walks straight in.

When your train is late leaving because someone went into the driver's cab to thank him.

When you're in a hotel room and the cleaner person doesn't knock (it's one you open with a key as opposed to a card) and just walks straight in.

When your train is late leaving because someone went into the driver's cab to thank him.
Thank him for what, not going the wrong way, or just for doing the job he is paid to do.

Ha ha and everyone that I know ! 😂
my mum does this ALL the time, just adding loads of unneccesary details i.e. she is telling me about some dramatic news it'll be like "so we went out for lunch when she told me, I was having the soup, not very good, I think the one I make is better, I should have had the chicken... wait what was I saying"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
my mum does this ALL the time, just adding loads of unneccesary details i.e. she is telling me about some dramatic news it'll be like "so we went out for lunch when she told me, I was having the soup, not very good, I think the one I make is better, I should have had the chicken... wait what was I saying"
It’s def a mum thing ! My mum always tells me about people I don’t know. ‘ well, John’s daughter, she’s been in hospital so her husbands mother has had to come down and look after the kids’. I just say to her now, ‘ mum, I don’t know who these people are and I’m not interested’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s def a mum thing ! My mum always tells me about people I don’t know. ‘ well, John’s daughter, she’s been in hospital so her husbands mother has had to come down and look after the kids’. I just say to her now, ‘ mum, I don’t know who these people are and I’m not interested’ 😂
my grandma did exactly this, she was from a very small town where everyone seemed to know each other. I have never lived there and had little interest in the health issues of the mum's cousin of the newsagent's wife :ROFLMAO:

do people actually do this?! If I was the driver I would lock the cab door :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Definitely my daughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I start to tell my Mum something about her granddaughters and straight away, she interrupts with something like 'oh that happened to Mary' and then barges over me to tell me the details of May's experience and show no interest at all in her granddaughters.

• Haha
I start to tell my Mum something about her granddaughters and straight away, she interrupts with something like 'oh that happened to Mary' and then barges over me to tell me the details of May's experience and show no interest at all in her granddaughters.
Haha my mum can be like that, too!

Or if we're out walking and I start talking about something, if she sees something, she'll often just interrupt and talk about the thing she can see. Which shows she's not even listening. 😂

• Haha
Haha my mum can be like that, too!

Or if we're out walking and I start talking about something, if she sees something, she'll often just interrupt and talk about the thing she can see. Which shows she's not even listening. 😂
me and my mum really like crime dramas ALL she does is comment "omg so she has...so it was him who....." drives me insane, no one needs that commentary :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bouncers on a power trip 😡 when they suddenly decide someone is too drunk to go in they're clearly fine , tipsy but not all over.
I get they have to refuse people off their face etc but the times I'm talking about were obviously just because they felt like it and then when you try and argue they make out you're some "crazy drunk"

Reactions: 5
I don’t like how societies come up with beauty standards. It’s as if taste gets forced on us. I miss the pure feeling of just liking what I like. Too many people get plastic surgery to satisfy these arbitrary ideals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.