Little things in life that annoy you immensely #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grown men pissing on a toilet seat and leaving it.
Anyone leaving a toilet in a state annoys me so much, it’s just disgusting and disrespectful to the person who ends up having to clean it. I work in an organisation with a large number of highly educated and ‘important’ people and the state of our work loos at times just beggars belief. You are never so important that you don’t have to clean up after yourself!

Reactions: 18
That's why never get friendly with neighbours ever so they have no expectations.

I wish we could adopt a socially acceptable do not disturb thing like the hotel's have for neighbours post man etc without people giving you the side eye because you are the only person who has done it on the street 😂

And people need to understand that sometimes you just don’t want to answer the door!
If you know you havent made plans and are not expecting anyone then you don’t have to answer the door to some random trying to shill tit or whatever!
My neighbour does this sometimes I know it’s them by the knock as it’s the same pattern they do and I just can’t be bothered so they knock again and then I get a phone call or text saying ‘are you in’?
They blatantly know iam but they need some milk 😂

Reactions: 7
On the subject of door knocking, charity workers who go round knocking doors trying to get people to set up a direct debit for donations piss me off. If I want to donate to your charity I will, you coming to my door won’t convince me to. They always knock at the most inconvenient times as well, whilst we’re eating dinner, in the middle of the kids bath or bed time. Go away!

Reactions: 16
On the subject of door knocking, charity workers who go round knocking doors trying to get people to set up a direct debit for donations piss me off. If I want to donate to your charity I will, you coming to my door won’t convince me to. They always knock at the most inconvenient times as well, whilst we’re eating dinner, in the middle of the kids bath or bed time. Go away!
Exactly, don’t they realise anyway most people would be hesitant to just give their bank details away to some random who comes to their door ID or not

Reactions: 9
When you pay for data included in your contract but it's absolutely shite and barely ever works.

Reactions: 6
When people (Americans) say something is addicting instead of addictive. No. It’s ADDICTIVE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
When people (Americans) say something is addicting instead of addictive. No. It’s ADDICTIVE.
The other thing they say that really irks me is when they go for an operation, they say they went for surgery, my surgery

Reactions: 5
The worst is when ordering food/drinks "I'll do a .." how does that even make sense?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Christmas music playing in Supermarkets. Just stop already, I want to do my shopping in peace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Christmas music playing in Supermarkets. Just stop already, I want to do my shopping in peace.
I feel sorry for the workers having to listen to the same 10 Christmas songs on a loop for hours on end. Must drive them mad, I know it would drive me mad.

I have nothing against the ads on tattle; they’re often noninvasive and I can ignore them most of the time. Lately they’ve been getting weird though, what even is this for?? I daren’t click on it to find out 😂
66FF4FC5-2167-44FD-BE6F-02E79455737A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When people are telling a story and they’re trying to remember exactly when it happened. “On Thursday, no… was it Wednesday? I think it was Wednesday. No it was definitely Tuesday afternoon. Or was it Thursday?” It doesn’t matter, JUST TELL THE DAMN STORY.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel sorry for the workers having to listen to the same 10 Christmas songs on a loop for hours on end. Must drive them mad, I know it would drive me mad.

I have nothing against the ads on tattle; they’re often noninvasive and I can ignore them most of the time. Lately they’ve been getting weird though, what even is this for?? I daren’t click on it to find out 😂
View attachment 903110
I said to the lady on the till at M and S - do you have to listen to that stuff all day and she said - yes it is on the loop and it drives us nuts but they think it makes customers buy more Christmas stuff. I just want to get out of there asap.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.