Little things in life that annoy you immensely #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hotel pillows that are far too soft. My head sinks into them. So uncomfortable. The curtains here are rubbish too. I don't want to see the sun shinning through them because of how thin they are.

Reactions: 5
Hotel pillows that are far too soft. My head sinks into them. So uncomfortable. The curtains here are rubbish too. I don't want to see the sun shinning through them because of how thin they are.
What's that then? I've often heard it spoken about but thought it was an urban myth.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When someone doesn't realise the joke was past its sell by date 60 pages back.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When people have their tv on the wall but the wires are just hanging down making it look ugly as duck. Sorry 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When you go to a restraunt, sit down and then they tell you there's a 45 minute wait for food.
That, or they proceed to explain that x, y and z are off the menu. Especially when I’d studied the menu for an hour before arriving, and had already made y and z the backup options after x 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone want this before I take it to the dump?

Well no, not now if I'm only saving you a dump run.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That, or they proceed to explain that x, y and z are off the menu. Especially when I’d studied the menu for an hour before arriving, and had already made y and z the backup options after x 😩😩😩
worse is when you order then they come back and say it’s no longer available! Then you have to panic pick another option and aswell by this time everyone else has ordered so too late to ditch 🤣

Reactions: 3
or "let me explain the concept of the menu" because it is impossible to understand what the dishes are as they are just a list of ingredients with no indication as to what the dish actually is

• Haha
Reactions: 1
worse is when you order then they come back and say it’s no longer available! Then you have to panic pick another option and aswell by this time everyone else has ordered so too late to ditch 🤣
I had this a few weeks ago. Found something after being told twice it wasn't avaliable. Tad confused as to why she didn't tell me what they had after telling me no the first time.

This weird fashion amongst young people of wearing a single white earphone in one ear that isn't actually connected to anything.

What's the point of it?

Reactions: 1
The way all sense and road knowledge leaves everyone’s brains at a mini roundabout and everyone comes to a complete stop. If nobody’s to the right of you just go Jesus christtttttttt

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What kind of idiot who complains about the cold, decides to visit Scotland at this time of the year? It's bloody cold!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My mum’s in hospital and I’ve basically been on call, visiting etc. My older brother hasn’t visited once and his wife (who has visited) has sent her pictures of them out having drinks. Him, not a care in the world. My mum’s sent me it with some gushing text. Talk about golden child, scapegoat level 💯 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The way all sense and road knowledge leaves everyone’s brains at a mini roundabout and everyone comes to a complete stop. If nobody’s to the right of you just go Jesus christtttttttt
Omg! I always shout to myself, no point sitting there staring at each other, I'll bloody go then. Idiots.

Reactions: 8
My mum’s in hospital and I’ve basically been on call, visiting etc. My older brother hasn’t visited once and his wife (who has visited) has sent her pictures of them out having drinks. Him, not a care in the world. My mum’s sent me it with some gushing text. Talk about golden child, scapegoat level 💯 🙄
I hope your mum is ok no-no. I sympathise, my mum is always the one on call despite having 4 golden brothers and sisters. Of course, my mum doesn’t do anything for my granny (despite doing everything!) and the others are praised to high heaven.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope your mum is ok no-no. I sympathise, my mum is always the one on call despite having 4 golden brothers and sisters. Of course, my mum doesn’t do anything for my granny (despite doing everything!) and the others are praised to high heaven.
Thank you for taking the time to reply ❤ I can definitely relate to your poor mum. I couldn’t live with myself if I didn’t help, but it’s still frustrating seeing how they could fart and it would be a celebration. He could’ve grinned and beared it at the hospital before going out on the ale (it’s on the same route), but no, leave that stuff to the women 😠

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Thank you for taking the time to reply ❤ I can definitely relate to your poor mum. I couldn’t live with myself if I didn’t help, but it’s still frustrating seeing how they could fart and it would be a celebration. He could’ve grinned and beared it at the hospital before going out on the ale (it’s on the same route), but no, leave that stuff to the women 😠
I feel exactly the same, I’d do anything for my mum. Sending love and big hugs to both you and your mum ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hope your mum gets better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Coat hangers.
How do they get tangled on so many different things?

Oh, and coffee and walnut cake. Why is there always walnuts? Why not just coffee cake? (Currently eating coffee and walnut cake and picking the walnuts off the top).

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.