Little things in life that annoy you immensely #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so bad! Today it was influencer pets. How to exploit your pet online to make some ££ or get free cash. It was ridiculous. I love a funny pet video but they were making out you could make a genuine career out of it🤦‍♀️ And what’s with that exercise routine they do at the end with one person in a chair? Is it to make people in wheelchairs or who are less mobile feel included? I’m sure the male presenter today was eyeing up the woman leading the routine. Just scrap the whole segment!!!! Scrap the whole show!! It’s worse than The One Show honest to god.
It's definitely trying to be a morning version of the One Show but so much worse. I used to have daytime tv on in the background while I was working from home and I just had to turn it off and burn my whole tv when Morning Live started. Was Kym Marsh presenting today? She is dreadful.

Reactions: 2
Dog walkers who use those green food waste bags the bin men give you as dog poo bags. Just buy some bags you tight arse
Wouldn’t they biodegrade in the poo bin? - as that‘s what they’re meant to do, break down eventually. The bin could become a right mess.

Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t they biodegrade in the poo bin? - as that‘s what they’re meant to do, break down eventually. The bin could become a right mess.
This is what I always think. Surely that’s going to be awful for who ever has to deal with it.

What green food waste bags? :eek::eek: our bin men don't give us anything like that they just take me rubbish and fling my bin as far away from my house as they can
Oh you are missing out. They go in those little brown food waste boxes they gave us a few years ago. The bin men take enjoyment in slinging the bags in different positions whenever we are lucky enough to get some. Everyone on my road is detached and behind gates so they take great joy in slinging them trying to hit your door or window. I’ve had some land on the tree before

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They don't break down that blooming fast, you can get biodegradable poo bags and nappy bags.

I would rather those be used (or none if possible and flick it under the hedgerows) than those that don't break down at all.

This is what I always think. Surely that’s going to be awful for who ever has to deal with it.

Oh you are missing out. They go in those little brown food waste boxes they gave us a few years ago. The bin men take enjoyment in slinging the bags in different positions whenever we are lucky enough to get some. Everyone on my road is detached and behind gates so they take great joy in slinging them trying to hit your door or window. I’ve had some land on the tree before

We have to ring the local council for those they don't give them unless asked. I don't think anyone here bothers and just put things into the actual food waste bin without bags. I don't use mine I store cactus compost in mine.

They don't break down that blooming fast, you can get biodegradable poo bags and nappy bags.

I would rather those be used (or none if possible and flick it under the hedgerows) than those that don't break down at all.

We have to ring the local council for those they don't give them unless asked. I don't think anyone here bothers and just put things into the actual food waste bin without bags. I don't use mine I store cactus compost in mine.
We didn’t have them for a while and now we are bombarded with them. I find them really convenient as I cook everything from fresh

We didn’t have them for a while and now we are bombarded with them. I find them really convenient as I cook everything from fresh
Sorry, I'm not getting the connection? We have small food bins that we tip into the larger food bins. just don't bother with the bags anymore

When you sign up for a new service such as broadband and immediately get a email/text for a survey despite never having used it yet.

Also leaving a broadband provider and getting multiple calls for you to stay without them even having the courtesy to ask if its a good time to speak before they try and persuade you to stay.

Reactions: 5
When people curse in front of me then apologise profusely like I'm a 10 year old. duck sake I'm 37 get a grip. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When people curse in front of me then apologise profusely like I'm a 10 year old. duck sake I'm 37 get a grip. 🙃
In today's woke world you just don't know how people are going to react. My friend swore in my garden and the police interviewed her three times when next door reported it. She said "duck off"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
In today's woke world you just don't know how people are going to react. My friend swore in my garden and the police interviewed her three times when next door reported it. She said "duck off"
seriously?!?! Where I live police don;t even always come out for robberies anymore !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
seriously?!?! Where I live police don;t even always come out for robberies anymore !
No nor here, we even had CCTV of those breaking into cars, police didn't want to know, but hurt someone feelings or break covid rules and there they are at your door. If it had not happened to me I would not have believed it.

Reactions: 6
No nor here, we even had CCTV of those breaking into cars, police didn't want to know, but hurt someone feelings or break covid rules and there they are at your door. If it had not happened to me I would not have believed it.
Sadly it is not even unbelievable at this point, next time there is a robbery around where I live I will advise my neighbours to use another reason for the police to come out!

Sorry, I'm not getting the connection? We have small food bins that we tip into the larger food bins. just don't bother with the bags anymore
I don’t have the little brown bin anymore. So the other alternative would be taking everything out on a plate and living up north the wind would pick all the veg etc up. So now we have the bags that problem has gone

Wtf is going on with that “I wheely like your body” song 😭 bloody annoying.

• Haha
Restaurants that don’t have a online booking system

either having to call or email to check availability, then if it’s a popular place more than likely your wanted date/time isn’t available, they then give you alternatives which either I forget ha or then have to check with rest of party by which time get back in touch with restaurant the new date/time has gone and repeat

🤣

OMFG I’m fuming and I don’t care if it’s trivial tit

I was just in the middle of reading a newspaper article to my husband when he interrupted me to show me a picture on his phone then I went back to telling him about the article only for him to adamantly deny I ever started telling him about it in the first place

instead of saying” I’m sorry I wasn’t listening” he was just going “ you never started telling me you never started telling me anything you are imagining it”
OMG 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

I was just in the middle of reading a newspaper article to my husband when he interrupted me to show me a picture on his phone then I went back to telling him about the article only for him to adamantly deny I ever started telling him about it in the first place

instead of saying” I’m sorry I wasn’t listening” he was just going “ you never started telling me you never started telling me anything you are imagining it”
OMG 😡
Your husband was probably so focused on his phone activity that it blocked out whatever you were saying.
If my husband is staring at his phone I could say I'm having an affair with John who does the trolleys at the big Tesco and he wouldn't flinch. Not a flicker.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

OMG 😡
Omg rude hit him with the paper

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.