Little things in life that annoy you immensely #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting a fitted sheet on the bed and you put the short side on the long edge or vice-versa.
The sheets I’ve been using recently only have the elastic at the top and bottom so you know which way to put it on. I’m sure this wasn’t always the case and I’ve got sheets somewhere that have elastic all the way around 🙃 at least they’re learning…

Reactions: 4
When the person you sleep next too has multiple alarms set for 6,6:15,6:30 on the weekend. Doesn’t get up for any of them but wakes you up instead. 😡 No idea where he was planning on being at 6:30 this morning but he’s still asleep 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
When the person you sleep next too has multiple alarms set for 6,6:15,6:30 on the weekend. Doesn’t get up for any of them but wakes you up instead. 😡 No idea where he was planning on being at 6:30 this morning but he’s still asleep 🙄
Omg I came on here to write the same thing 🤣 my person wasn't as early as that and it was only one but he kept snoozing it instead of dismiss 🙄 he works shifts over 7 days so the alarms set for everyday but he never turns it off on his days off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Husband does this
He has three different shifts
The Early one- starting at 3.45 am

I work 9 till 5

his alarm is set for 3.15 am for earlies along with his mobile so you can be fast asleep then there is some bloody song blaring from the radio alarm clock, then the phone kicks in both of which he makes no effort to silence so then you are WIDE AWAKE then there is the reverse ninja scenario with enough noise to wake the dead. Who knew putting on underpants could be so noisy , then it’s into the bathroom doing god knows what, then it’s the “ DO YOU WANT A DRINK” 🤨 then stomping downstairs
Then returning with drink and a kiss goodbye
Then more stomping downstairs
Then standing at the door shouting “ by love see you later” just loud enough so any passing murderer or burglar knows there’s some woman on her own in the house - albeit drinking coffee

Then later on he says “ what time did you get up”

….. “ oh about 4.30 and and he wonders why

And if he’s off he never re-sets his alarm so you can be asleep at the weekend then start dreaming with your own mysterious background song then slowly realise it’s the bloody radio
And yeah I’ve moaned about it he just laughs

🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Husband does this
He has three different shifts
The Early one- starting at 3.45 am

I work 9 till 5

his alarm is set for 3.15 am for earlies along with his mobile so you can be fast asleep then there is some bloody song blaring from the radio alarm clock, then the phone kicks in both of which he makes no effort to silence so then you are WIDE AWAKE then there is the reverse ninja scenario with enough noise to wake the dead. Who knew putting on underpants could be so noisy , then it’s into the bathroom doing god knows what, then it’s the “ DO YOU WANT A DRINK” 🤨 then stomping downstairs
Then returning with drink and a kiss goodbye
Then more stomping downstairs
Then standing at the door shouting “ by love see you later” just loud enough so any passing murderer or burglar knows there’s some woman on her own in the house - albeit drinking coffee

Then later on he says “ what time did you get up”

….. “ oh about 4.30 and and he wonders why

And if he’s off he never re-sets his alarm so you can be asleep at the weekend then start dreaming with your own mysterious background song then slowly realise it’s the bloody radio
And yeah I’ve moaned about it he just laughs

🙄
The ‘bye love see you later’ in the early hours of the morning really tickled me 🤣🤣

I end up just poking mine saying ALARM, OI TURN YOUR ALARM OFF but of course I’m wide awake.

Hes up now so I’ve just asked why so many alarms. He’s like ‘oh must have forgot to turn them off from during the week’ but the thing is… he has NOWHERE to be during the week so no idea why he intends on getting up so early 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When a story is posted on a random local news page on FB and people comment under it as if they are talking to the people involved. Example - an article about Ant's wedding yesterday on the Doncaster Online FB page and loads of people are commenting 'I wish you a lifetime of happiness'. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When a story is posted on a random local news page on FB and people comment under it as if they are talking to the people involved. Example - an article about Ant's wedding yesterday on the Doncaster Online FB page and loads of people are commenting 'I wish you a lifetime of happiness'. :ROFLMAO:
OMG 👏👏👏👏
My ex sister in law posted a comment on Facebook as if she knows Ant and his wife and I said the exact same thing to my husband 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The ‘bye love see you later’ in the early hours of the morning really tickled me 🤣🤣

I end up just poking mine saying ALARM, OI TURN YOUR ALARM OFF but of course I’m wide awake.

Hes up now so I’ve just asked why so many alarms. He’s like ‘oh must have forgot to turn them off from during the week’ but the thing is… he has NOWHERE to be during the week so no idea why he intends on getting up so early 😅😅😅
You mean he’s not rushing round to his mums?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
People who are fiercely loyal to the royal family. It’s so so weird to me. They are just people and they are living off tax payers money and do very little while millions of people struggle to make ends meet and having to go to food banks. But if you dare criticise the Queen these lunatics will jump down your throat! It’s truly a messed up world we live in.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
People who are fiercely loyal to the royal family. It’s so so weird to me. They are just people and they are living off tax payers money and do very little while millions of people struggle to make ends meet and having to go to food banks. But if you dare criticise the Queen these lunatics will jump down your throat! It’s truly a messed up world we live in.
Even worse when people call what the Royal family do 'work'. Normally goes something like - "Oooooo leave her alone she's 153 and still working"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When you try get one cleaning wipe out but half the packet comes out to see what's going on.
Every. Bloody. Time. I usually just get impatient and use the wodge I've pulled out 😂it's never much and I cba separating them.

My boyfriend has the radio as his alarm and he wanted to be up early today. I don't want to hear blurs parklife at 7 on a Sunday 😒

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
When you've not been on a thread in a while and it puts you back on the first page

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People (esp influencers) who boast about their babies sleeping through the night. While it might be true, it just makes other parents feel like tit that their kid isn’t. I don’t even have a baby any more but it still riles me when I come across it.

American recipes that call for ‘heavy cream’. Is that just double cream?? Sounds disgusting and puts me off.

This weird insta thing with ‘white people be like...’ and just stupid things like the food they eat is bland, they don’t have good hygiene, no rhythm, put their shoes on wrong (?) etc. I was reading one the other day about how ugly white babies are. Really? Is this what it’s come to? How is that helping things?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.