Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Bastards on here and other social media sites creating fake profiles and personas and hoodwinking decent people. 😡 Fuck off the lot of you, you sad fucks.

Reactions: 12

WilmaHun

VIP Member
When you've got gel nails on which have slightly started to peel and you're washing your hair and a strand gets caught under the nail

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

aimz_yeah

Chatty Member
When people post facebook statuses that are the modern equivalent of chain letter. Copy and paste if you agree... followed by some absolute waffle

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Omg the loud over talking mums 😳🙄😬
There is no need to shout talk to them in tesco.. "Oooh Hugoooo we need carrots, where are the carrots, oooh you love carrots don't you Hugoooo. Oooh Hugoooo you're so funnnnyy". SHUT UP! NONE CARES.

• Haha

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Baby showers/gender reveal parties 🙄

I find them cringey, grabby and completely unnecessary. Worst is when it's for the 2nd/3rd child... I mean, what the fuck?! Buy things yourself, and graciously accept whatever is gifted to you once the baby is actually born ffs.

I refuse to go to them, and refused to have one for my own children... I think I'm probably a boring old grump tbh. But I can't get on board with pretending to be shocked that pink streamers have fallen from a balloon... I mean it's a 50:50 chance of either sex isn't it?
I hate them too. Baby showers especially. I refused to have one for my children and friends looked at me like I was an alien. Same for hen do's I didn't want/ have one, just went out for a meal with a few close friends a few days before.
While I'm on one same for flashy over the top wedding's with 200 people you don't know. I had one bridesmaid, and just close friends and family and it was perfect. I dont see the point in having your mums, uncles, friends, grandads, 2nd cousin twice removed

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
This question from my yr3 child’s maths work today:

“Dora and Eva are planting bulbs
They have 76 bulbs altogether
Dora plants her bulbs in rows of 8 and has 4 left over
Eva plants her bulbs in rows of 10 and has 2 left over

How many bulbs do they each have?”

I mean I don’t fucking know? Why can’t Dora and Eva count their own bloody bulbs.

• Haha

mcfeez

VIP Member
Accidentally biting your tongue. I bit mine right at the edge a few days ago, really hard, and it is still painful.

• Sad

sheleg

VIP Member
When you find a recipe online but first you have to scroll through 798 pages of history about how their granny invented the recipe while raising their mum in the middle of the war in a old rickety farmhouse while bombs dropped all around. Dear god just tell me how to make this fucking dish.....
Reminds me of this!

Attachments

• Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
As a cleaner I have to litter pick the car park everyday. It's disgusting how much litter people just throw on the floor. No wonder this planet is such a mess, it takes me at least 30-40 mins each day just to pick it all up. It's so frustrating and gross.

It's nice to see more communities doing litter picks but yes, personal responsibility is so important. There is more than enough bins around, I just wish people would use them. They're just tramps.
They really are, it's disgusting. When people get up in a fast restaurant and just leave all their mess on the table I could honestly run up to them and rub a Big Mac in their faces. Who the hell do they think they are?

• Angry

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Talky radio first thing in the morning, it‘s like being pecked around the head with words. My husband will put it on if he’s up first, yack, yack, yack, I can’t stand it. I need silence!

• Heart

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Before flying out of South Africa to the UK via a connecting flight in Paris tonight, I have to comply with French laws in terms of Covid control when entering French territories. Therefore I have had to take a PCR test (done, and is negative), and present a printout to anyone who needs to see it during the trip, which is fine.

However, I also have to fill out a "Sworn Statement" certificate declaring that, in the last 48 hours, I haven't had a list of symptoms that could be construed as Covid-related, including things like coughs, colds, headaches, muscle pain etc.

But then it also asks if I've had any "unusual diarrhoea" !!??

In my case it's a "no", but I do wonder exactly how you define what is normal diarrhoea, and what is "unusual"?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
All those annoying Ads that you’ve no interest in whatsoever that pop up on threads from the bottom and sides! You all know the ones, that are impossible to put your finger on that tiny x to get rid of it and end up on a different website!!! 🤬🤬🤬

shirleymaclaine1

People in supermarket till queues still not keeping the recommended distance from me!!
If they still don’t appreciate the need to after all this time then quite frankly I despair. I’m sick and tired of paying for my weekly shop with another shopper stood half a metre away behind me. I’ve always asked them politely to move back until now but quite frankly, I‘m sick and tired of having to and they invariably get arsey about it. If only there was a vaccine for ignorance and stupidity 😡

• Angry

LinaLamont

When you start making dinner and ever other person in the house decides that they need to be in the kitchen 🤬

• Haha

birdiefly246

VIP Member
Couples who sit there clinging to each other and touching and rubbing each other’s legs when they’re in a room full of people (family/friends). Seriously guys we know you’re a couple you can let go of each other. I find it so so awkward.
Yes, and when they walk down the street arms around each other, or even worse, when the man has his arm around the woman and the woman is just walking normally not touching him at all. It looks like he's dragging her. Really weirds me out.

• Haha

under the ivy

VIP Member
Waiting in for plumbers/builders etc and they don't turn up. I'm currently annoyed that I've had to wait in all day (not like there's anywhere to go in Tier 3!) for a heating man since 8am! No show!

petitspois

VIP Member
My Dad always shuts the car door way too gently so I have to get out and do it all again. When I close it he winces.

However, I did close my car boot once (not too hard) and all the glass smashed. Therefore, I can see both sides of this complex debate guys.

• Haha